Ski in&Out Peak 8. January Sale! 6900 Sq Ft of 'Perfect Mountain Lodge'
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Winter: SKI IN AND SKI OUT on Peak 8!
Summer: Breckenridge Fun Park in your backyard!
'The Timbers Lodge' A Private Luxury Residence with Spectacular views of the Breckenridge Ski Area. 8 Bedrooms. 7.5 Baths. Sleeps up to 23. The Ultimate Private Luxury Lodge SKI IN AND SKI OUT on Peak 8
The Timbers Lodge was created for the discriminating vacationer seeking the absolute BEST accommodations available.
Spectacular Showcase Home!
3 stories of well planned space make up this impressive luxury vacation lodge.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION... This is it! Just above the Base of Peak 8; next to One Ski Hill Place.
A masterpiece created specifically for the discriminating vacationer requiring the best location, quality, style and amenities. You and your guests will love the ease of the ski in and out amenity in the winter... Easy access hiking/biking in the summer. You will surely enjoy the privacy of your own 6900 square foot, pine tree surrounded vacation paradise.
Location: Ski in and ski out at the Peak 8 Base!
1.2 miles from downtown Breckenridge historic, shopping and restaurant district.
Shuttle Stop at the corner of Ski Hill Road and 4 o'clock Run Road
The Timbers sits right on Trygve's Ski Run; just off the half-pipe at the Base of Peak 8! 100 yards to Peak 8 Ski School! The most perfect Breckenridge vacation; The Timbers has that and more! Comfortably Sleep up to 23 here!
Owning and/or managing other Private Homes in Breckenridge; Please view our website; JanesLodges to find the perfect property for your Breckenridge Vacation!
Keywords: ski in ski out House, lodge, rental home
- 6900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 23, Beds for 18-23
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Iron & Board
- Wood Fireplace
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- 3 stories, lots of windows, 3 Fireplaces, Fine leathers and textiles, Phones, local internet connection, 12 Cable TV's/ VCRs and or DVD players, 3 Stereos, Outdoor Hot Tub, Gourmet Kitchen with 2 of most every large appliance, 2 Washers, 2 Dryers, Arctic Entry, Library, Billard's Room, 2 Dining Areas, Guest Room, 5 Decks, 2 patios, Propane Grill, Ski-in/Ski-out, Beautiful ski area views, No pets, more...moreless
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player:
- CD Player:
- Pool Table
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Whitewater Rafting
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Equestrian Events
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Recreation Center
- Coin Laundry
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Autumn Foliage
- Theme Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- volleyball, Ballooning, Frisbee Golf, Sleighrides, Snowshoeing, Ice skating, Carriage rides, Fly-fishing, Dining, Outlet shopping, Mine Tours, 4 wheel Drive Tours, Historical tours and museums, Horseback riding and Wagon Rides, In-line skating, Performing Arts, Pottery studios, Vintage train rides, Dog Sledding, Sight-seeing, Historic Walking Tours, Mining Tours, The Alpine Slide, Peak 8 Fun Park, Music Festivals, Golfing, bowling, bird watching, Day Spas, Cycling, Pilates, Recreational Center, Yoga, and more!, Easy day trips to, Vail, Beaver Creek, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Denver, Breckenridge Ski Area and Resort, Real Estate, Reservations...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We rent this property every year and would not go anywhere else. Jane and Tom are wonderful to work with, very accommodating! The house is beautiful and spacious. I would highly recommend this property for large groups. We look forward to going back each year. Thanks Jane and Tom for everything!!
- Guest ourgroup (Westminster, Colorado)
- Date of stay 10/19/12
- Review Submitted 10/24/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway.
Nov 15-Dec 21 $1400/night Dec 22-Jan 04 $2700/night Jan 05-Feb 13 $1750/night Feb 14-Apr 4 $1850/night Apr 05-20 $1600/night Apr 21-June 8 $999/night June 9-Nov 14 $1020/night Stay 7 Nights; Pay for 6! *Holiday Weeks exception 6.78% Sales Tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Denver International at 90 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Frisco; I70 at 12 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Peak 8 Base at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Breckenridge at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1990
About the owner: Born and raised in the Pittsburgh Area of Pennsylvania; I moved to Breckenridge, Colorado to start 'Jane's Lodges' with my Dad. Jane's Lodges has been operating for 23 years!
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
Started Annual Family Ski Trips to Breckenridge when I was 15! We still do one every year!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Living in Breckenridge is magical..... If you spend just a week here; you will definitely experience a little piece of paradise in the Rocky Mountains! We try to create each lodge to exude all of the mountain comforts you would look for while vacationing in our town!
- Primary: +1 800-343-3088
- Secondary: (800) 343-3088 (Toll Free)
The Timbers Lodge on Peak 8
Premier Luxury Lodging in Breckenridge!
Great Interior Spaces!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 1998.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
8 Bedroom / 7.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.