Huge Luxury Wisconsin Rental Walk to the Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sheboygan house description
Sitting high on a hill with seasonal views of Lake Michigan, this 1889 home is ideally located for Lake Michigan, golf and sporting activities. Walk to Sheboygan's beautiful beach, harbor and marina. Blue Harbor Resort and Breaker Bay Indoor Water Park are a five minute drive. Kohler's American Club, Whistling Straits Golf Course and Road America are within twenty minutes.
Along with comfortable and gracious accommodations in an historic home, you can enjoy an outdoor hot tub, a stroll in the formal garden, outdoor cooking on a professional grill and a third floor home theater with your friends and family.
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 3 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Huge third floor recreation room with large screen TV.
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Public beach and lighthouse are a short 2 block walk, marina under 10 minute walk. Charter fishing, bike and kayak rental, guided kayak trips, Kohler Art Center, Children's Museum, restaurants are a 10 minute walk. The American Club, a 10 minute drive, Whistling Straits, 20 minute drive, Elkhart Lake and Road America, 30 minute drive...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Avonlea Manor was the perfect place for our family to come to from NYC, Tucson, Chicago, Madison, Jackson and enjoy a fabulous 4 days. The Manor is elegantly furnished and was just what the 12 of us needed. The "commercial" kitchen was wonderful. We couldn't have picked a better place!!!
- Guest Marjorie Robinson (Jackson, Michigan)
- Date of stay 07/28/07
- Review Submitted 07/28/07
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 23 - Jan 2, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Travelers reserve with $500 security deposit. Full rental due 60 days before arrival, by check, money order.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sheboygan Airport at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Manitowoc at 40 Miles
- Nearest Train: Milwaukee at 55 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 43 at 3 Miles
- Primary: + 7085677419
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - See and read lots more at our own website
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spacious Sun Room
Second Floor Bedroom with Adjoining Bath
Lake Michigan at Sunrise
View 2 Short Blocks from Avonlea
Living Room with Fireplace
Third floor bedroom with adjoining bath
Master Bedroom with Adjoining Bath
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013