Relaxing Ranch Villa -Pool/Spa-Internet-Taxes-Pool Heat Incl.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Windwood Bay house description
Our luxurious one story ranch villa is located in the quiet community of Windwood Bay 10 minutes south of Disney near the Champions Gate Golf Club. A large shopping center that includes a grocery store, Walgreens, and several restaurants are just minutes away. Pamper yourself by the pool with an in-home massage or facial available through our management company.
Our villa features:
* Bedrooms - Golf master suite - features a KING-size pillow-top mattress, en suite full bath with two sinks, separate shower, soaker tub, and 1800-watt hairdryer, 27-inch Sony Vega TV with DVD/VCR player, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, phone and answering machine, large dresser with ample drawer space and night stand. Golf-themed art/illustrations.
* Spanish master suite-features a KING-size pillow-top mattress, en suite full bath with shower/tub, closet and 1800-watt hairdryer, 27-inch Sony Vega TV with DVD/VCR player, ceiling fan, ample drawer space and night stand. Freda Kahlo art prints and Mexican décor.
* Twin bedrooms (two) - each twin bedroom offers two twin beds, 13-inch Mickey Mouse TV, one bedroom has a DVD player, one bedroom has a Game Cube system with games, three drawer dresser, ceiling fan, large closet, and night light. Disney prints are over each bed.
* Both twin bedrooms share a third full bath that features a hand-painted Disney Lilo and Stitch mural; also has an 1800-watt hairdryer.
* Great room/living room and kitchen - Our bright and airy great room has colorful décor, whimsical lighting, Van Gogh prints, and ceiling fan. Enjoy watching a DVD or Disney video from our extensive collection on our 36-inch Sony Vega TV with Sony surround sound/theater system, or rest your feet after a long day at the parks on our comfortable sofa and loveseats that provide seating for eight people.
* Keep in touch with family and friends with free local and long distance calling to the US, Canada and 33 countries. We also offer Wireless Broadband internet access through our iMac computer to e-mail or research the Orlando area. Or, bring your own laptop, iPad or iTouch and surf by the pool.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator ice maker, cooker/oven, microwave, dishwasher, four-slice toaster, blender, coffee maker, and Pur water filter that eliminates the "Florida" water taste; dishware (for 12), glassware and cookware are provided for your use. Plastic glasses are provided for use around the pool. A dining table seats six comfortably with additional seating for four at the breakfast bar. A full-size washer/dryer, iron and ironing board are located just off the kitchen in the separate laundry room.
* Pool - our large screened-in pool faces east and backs to a nature area for extra privacy. Enjoy a drink on our covered lanai with patio table/umbrella and seating for six, or grab some sun on one of our two chaise lounges. Pool toys and noodles are provided for your use. Our six-person spa is easy to use and turns on/off with a flick of a switch. There is also lighting for the pool for an evening swim. A child-proof fence and door alarms keep the kiddies safe. Why spend up to $150 extra per week when FREE POOL HEAT is provided year round for both pool and spa!!
* Golf - play a round or two at several nearby courses (Champions Gate features two courses designed by Greg Norman). It is also the home to the David Ledbetter Golf Academy. Take a lesson from the pros who train the pros! Highlands Reserve golf club offers a good value and the many courses of Disney are close by.
* Travel times: Disney Hollywood Studios - 10-minute drive, Animal Kingdom - ten-minute drive, Epcot - 13-minute drive, Magic Kingdom - 15-minute drive, Downtown Disney - 15-minute drive. Sea World - 15 minute driive. Univeral Studios - 25 minute drive.
* Is this your first trip to Walt Disney World? With over 20 years of Disney trips behind us, we can assist you in your planning or help you with any questions you may have.
Keywords: Villa, Disney, Golf, house, pool, spa, Disney World, Orlando, Florida,
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Video Game Console:
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Wildlife Viewing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
Windwood Bay, Davenport
Windwood Bay, Davenport
We really like the 2) MB. This is very nice for company. The layout of the kitchen and living room is great as well. Having the high speed internet is great since I have to work some of the time. Having long distance at house is also really a plus. Minor issues - could not get the key out of the box by front door. The kitchen chairs are really heavy. I thought pool was going to be heated. Was not heated until begining of our 3rd week - 20 Feb.
- Guest Donna (Cuba City, WI )
- Date of stay 02/10/13
- Review Submitted 03/13/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, sightseeing.
This place was amazing! Especially for the price. The location was great and the pictures that is shown here is exactly what you get. This was by far the best and easiest experience I've ever had with finding a place and with dealing rental management. I would recommend this place to anyone that just wants to have a great place to stay and that doesn't want any hassles. I will definitely do this again!
- Guest JoJo (United States)
- Date of stay 06/16/12
- Review Submitted 06/25/12
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Owner response: I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your wonderful review and we hope you will stay with us again. ~Michele
The home had all the amentities you could ask for and close to all the parks.
- Guest Cheermom (Lake in the Hills, IL)
- Date of stay 04/25/12
- Review Submitted 05/01/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you for your review and high rating! We love staying at our home and want our guests to have the same experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again or recommend our home to others. ~Michele
Wonderful stay at this home
Wonderful stay at this home
We have just returned from a week at this home. The home is spotless and very well laid out. Michele was great and very patient with me and my concerns during the rental process. It was so much easier to deal directly with the owner of the property. The home itself is located in a very quiet section of town. Close enough to everything but far enough away so you can avoid the crowds. We were able to do Bush Gardens, Sea World, Disney, and Fantasy of Flight and no problem getting to any of them quickly. Do not hesitate to rent this home as it far exceeds what you see in the photos.
- Guest Carol (Port Orange, Fl)
- Date of stay 03/17/12
- Review Submitted 03/27/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad we were able to accommodate your request to add an additional night during your stay. We hope to see you back soon. --Michele
My Stay at this House
My Stay at this House
I really enjoyed staying in this house during my recent vacation. The house is beautiful, well kept, very spacious and the pool and hot tub outside are a real treat. I especially love that the pool and hot tub are closed in with a screen that keeps the bugs out. Additionally, the location of the house is in close proximity to the Disney parks as well as to other Orlando attractions, which is another perk. I would definitely recommend this property to others and I look forward to the next time I am in Orlando and can stay at this house during my visit.
- Guest StephanieLW (Schaumburg, IL)
- Date of stay 05/14/10
- Review Submitted 06/03/10
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
My family and I stayed at this villa in February 2010. It is a beautiful home. It is well-maintained, very clean, and in a quiet, safe neighborhood. In fact, it takes far less time to travel to Disney from here than if we had reserved a Disney hotel and used their transportation. The owners were very positive and responsive during both the booking process as well as the rental phase.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 03/01/10
- Review Submitted 03/01/10
Our stay at Laughing Place Villa was awesome! Now that we're back from vacation our kids are talking about their "new house" as much as the fun they had at Disney. The house was very comfortable and homely. The pool and spa exquisite, and the short commute to Disney World was ultra convenient. We watched tons of Disney movies from the video library every night and there was never any challenge in getting the kids to go back home to eat or rest since the house had a pool and comfortable couches. We're already planning our next trip and it will surely include a stay at Laughing Place Villa! Special thanks to the owners for their consistent friendliness and responsiveness to questions throughout the booking process!
- Guest Jon LeClere (New Market, MD)
- Date of stay 10/18/09
- Review Submitted 10/18/09
Guest comment entered by owner
Truly Amazing stay. We visited Orlando from Feb. 11-18, 2009. This was our first visit to Disney and our first family vacation in a very long time. We were very happy with how clean and homey the house was. We felt comfortable from we walked through the bright hallway and into one of the best laid out kitchens I have seen in a long time. The girls both had their own rooms and loved the fact that they had a quiet place to escape to after long days at the park. The neighborhood was very quiet and the pool and view (no one behind us) was extremely enjoyable. We will definitely be renting this home on our next visit and we will most certainly recommend it to our friends and family. Thanks again, Dawn ( Toronto , Canada )
- Guest Dawn H
- Date of stay 02/28/09
- Review Submitted 02/28/09
Guest comment entered by owner
I must say we were more than impressed with the accommodations. The house was spotless, lots of room, quiet neighborhood and close to everything. It made our vacation very enjoyable. Also thanks to the staff at the rental office, they were very helpful with getting paperwork for my daughters plane flight forwarded to us. Thanks again and we'll definitely book with you again when we are going to the area.
- Guest Scott & Lynn C
- Date of stay 03/31/08
- Review Submitted 03/31/08
We stayed at this lovely home from 2/16-2/20 and it was nothing but great. We enjoyed the pool to the fullest. During this time it is usually chilly in the evenings, but since the pool heat was inclusive, there was no question about enjoying it. Neighborhood was quiet. The renter (Michele) was great. No problems. Great communication. I would definitely rent this house again.
- Guest Jeanette5 (Medina, Ohio)
- Date of stay 02/26/08
- Review Submitted 02/26/08
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 13 - Apr 26, 2014
5 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 14
3 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2015
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We are a brother and sister team that lives in the suburbs of Chicago, IL. We have been vacationing to Walt Disney World since 1991 and have had many great stays at Disney. Our home has become a wonderful escape, especially from our cold and snowy Chicago winters.
Why the Owner Chose Windwood Bay:
We purchased the home in an up and coming area that was very convenient to the theme parks, yet away from the hustle and bustle (and traffic) of Kissimmee. We have a wonderful conservation view, especially at night under the stars.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Relaxing! That is our favorite activity at our home. Either taking a morning swim or champagne late night hot tub, relaxing is number one on our list. Our in-home massages are a wonderful treat. We hope you enjoy our home as much as we do.
- Primary: 630-294-8839 Please email before calling.
- Fax: +1 8154772670
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private pool with 6 person spa.
Great room and entertainment center
Dining area off kitchen
Spanish decor master bedroom with king sized pillow-top mattress.
Back twin bedroom
3rd bath with Disney Lilo and Stitch mural
Pool area with lanai
Great room with whimsical decor and seating for 8.
Large eat-in kitchen with seating for 9
Golf master bedroom with king sized pillow top mattress
Golf master bathroom with double sinks and separate soaker tub and shower
Back twin bedroom
Front twin bedroom
Laughing Place Villa.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 24, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.