New Smyrna Beach House - 1/2 Block Walk to the Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Private Homes house description
Charming, upgraded beach home for rent. Located in quiet residential North New Smyrna Beach (North Beach-Peninsula area) with very short walk to sandy beach and intracoastal waterway. No major highways to cross! Enjoy tropical sunrise and sunset views while walking or biking on the beach or along Peninsula Drive.
Great for vacation or weekend getaway. Twenty nminutes to Daytona Beach, 50 minutes to Orlando. Excellent local restaurants just minutes away.
Enjoy water sports such as surfing, ocean kayaking, or wind surfing. World class fishing charters nearby or enjoy surf casting from the beach or fishing in the intracoastal waterway.
Minimum three night stay.
Keywords: House, beach, vacation rental, NSB, New Smyrna Beach
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Water Sports Gear
- Kayak / Canoe
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- New Smyrna Beach is consistently ranked in the top 10 of Florida's Best Beach Towns. Rich in history dating back to the exploration of Ponce de Leon in search of the fountain of youth, New Smyrna Beach is of the earliest settlements in the US (rivaling St Augustine just miles north on I95). This eclectic, cozy beach town is a great destination for family vacations, romantic getaways, girls/guys weekends, or seasonal living. Numerous activities are abound whether you choose to stay local and enjoy the great shops, restaurants, and bars on famous Flagler Avenue, or take day trips to Daytona International Speedway, Cape Canaveral, or Orlando for activities such as Disneyworld, Seaworld and Universal Studios, this location is central to it all. For those who enjoy outdoor activities, the Canaveral National Seashore, the Mosquito Lagoon, and the Indian River are home to some of the world's best sport fishing. If relaxation is your goal, the Beacon Beach House is located in a quite residential neighborhood with seashell roads and sounds of the surf crashing on the beach...a perfect backdrop for that novel you are reading. One of my favorites: brew a cup of coffee or tea and take a short walk to one of Florida's best beaches for spectacular sunrises (and moon rises) over the Atlantic Ocean. Bikes are provided to ride into town, or on the beach to the inlet for views of Ponce Inlet lighthouse, and sometimes, professional surfers surfing the break at one of the East Coast's top surfing spots....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Location, Location, Location
Location, Location, Location
We had a wonderful stay the beach is literally a 2 minute walk away. Everything was clean and the rooms were comfortable. All stores, restaurants, are only a 5 minute drive away. Would highly recommend this house for any family looking for a beach getaway.
- Guest kazy (California)
- Date of stay 07/22/10
- Review Submitted 08/11/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, people with disabilities.
Had a great time at this beach bungalow. Great location...enjoyed walking to the beach and riding the bikes on the beach and into town. Will definitely return soon!
- Guest Robert W.S. (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Date of stay 04/01/10
- Review Submitted 05/30/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Cute beach home
Cute beach home
Wonderful beach home with fantastic location. large yard and accomodating owners. Thank you.
- Guest cityline (NEW York)
- Date of stay 03/01/09
- Review Submitted 04/26/10
Stayed last month after a guest had done some damage to the property. So unfortunate people would intentionally loosen screws under the sink to cause a leak. The owner quickly had the faucet fixed, home cleaned and fresh. Thank you and I enjoyed the beautiful location and walks on the beach. Making a trip back in the Summer. :)
- Guest Elizabeth65 (Philly, PA)
- Date of stay 01/31/10
- Review Submitted 01/31/10
$300-$500/weekend(3nt)$550-$950/week $1400-$2000/month. Prefer long-term. $300 security deposit. Additional Pet deposit required. $80 cleaning fee plus 12.5% state and local required tax. credit card, check or money order accepted. Credit card payment for $30 fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona International at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I95 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: New Smyrna Beach at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Flagler Avenue - multiple bars at 0.9 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Flagler Avenue- multiple restaurants at 0.9 Miles
North New Smyrna Beach Walkover just steps from the house
Flagler Avenue a short bike ride from the house. 2 beach bikes provided
Hike on the boardwalk near Ponce Inlet
Some of the best fishing in the world in Mosquito Lagoon preserve
The preserve at Ponce Inlet
relax on the white, sandy beach
Visit historical Ponce De Leon Inlet light house
Aerial view of NSB. The house is located near the skinny part of the penninsula
Flagler street is filled with eclectic shops and great restaurants.
Relax on the front porch and enjoy the fresh ocean air
New Smyrna Beach is one of the last drive on beaches in the world
A beautiful sunrise
NSB is filled with history. Visit a local museum during your stay
Enjoy a sunrise and hunt for sand dollars...but you have to get out early!
One of the best surfing beaches in Florida
Enjoy the shops, restaurants and nightlife on Flagler street.
Historic North Causeway draw bridge
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 10, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.