Fripp is Gorgeous in Autumn!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
The best location on the island, near the Beach Club. No streets to cross & 100 steps to the beach.
Quiet lot next to Beach Access. Tennis, pools, restaurant & shops 2 blocks away. House features 2 living rooms, one with music, the other with TV, DVD,& VCR. New! High speed Internet service.
Master Suite has King poster bed and private bath. Two bedrooms, one with 2 twin beds and the other with a double 4-poster bed, share the second bathrooom. Maximum Occupancy Six. Large Deck with Oceanview. Screened porch with picnic table and chairs. Outside shower. Fully appointed kitchen with Breakfast Area. Laundry Room with washer and dryer.
Keywords: Beach House just steps away from the beach
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Showers only.
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- TV w/ Cable in Master, TV with Cable & VCR in Den
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Atlantic Ocean, 2 miles from Hunting Island State Park, Cruises & Charters, Deep sea fishing, pier fishing, crabbing, 3 swimming pool complexes, 2 golf courses, Both fast dry & hard surface tennis courts, Boat, jet-ski, golf cart, bicycle & scooter rentals, Bike paths throughout island, Camp Fripp for Kids, Teen Activities, Historic Beaufort 18 miles, house tours & museums, fine dining, fun day trip, Amenities cards are available for the use of Fripp Resort facilities and are $50.00 per person over 12 per week, Memorial Day through Labor Day....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I love southern hospitality!!
I love southern hospitality!!
I stayed for an extended vacation (unexpected), after my fiancée and I decided to tie the knot last minute on the beach at beautiful Fripp. Kathleen couldn't have been more extending. The house is everything described and more. Excellent location, clean and so comfortable. Not only would I stay again, but I definitely will!! Again, Kathleen's warm personality and willingness to make our stay comfortable is priceless. A+
- Guest cinkrmcp (Cincinnati)
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 07/08/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
May 20-Labor Day .. $1,650/week plus 8% tax Sep 05-Nov 30 ..... $1,350/week plus 8% tax Mar 01-May 19 ..... $1,350/week plus 8% tax SORRY - No Pets, No Smoking.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (404) 297-9103 (Georgia, USA) before 9 PM, Please
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
12518, 613 Dolphin Road, Fripp
Beach access from our Driveway, beach is just beyond those palm trees!
613 Dolphin Rd, Fripp, Partial view of Beach side
Kitchen & Breakfast Room
Kitchen from Breakfast Room
Screened porch, off Blue Living Room
613 Dplphin Road Floorplan
Side of the house, taken from the Beach Access
Screened porch & big deck
Green Living Room & deck
Breakfast Room to Porch
Master Bedroom & deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013