Canoe Included, Walk to the Water!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kimberling City house description
Short Drive to Branson Attractions! Beautifully decorated spacious home on the lake that sleeps 13 to 15 comfortably!
Come stay at "Heavenly Detour" our family lakeside home . It has everything you need for your vacation headquarters. Our five bedroom three bath home is located off Joe Bald Road. This vacation home has a wraparound porch for relaxing and soaking in the peace and quiet of the lake. The home sleeps 13-15 people and is ideal for large family gatherings or two families vacationing together. Boat slips and rentals are available at the Marina in Kimberling City, about 15 minutes away. Canoe available on site for your use with paddles and lifevests. Water trampoline with slide. Paddleboat by reservation only in Indian Point Marina at no additional charge.
The main level has a full size kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and all the cooking and eating utensils you will need. The living room area has a sectional sofa (which could be used for additional sleeping area), 42" LCD TV with cable and DVD player. The two master suites each have attached bathrooms, one king and one queen, cable TV and private bathrooms with tub and shower. Downstairs there is 3 more additional bedrooms, one with a king size bed, and a daybed with trundle, one with a daybed and trundle and the last with a queen bed.
There is additional family room downstairs that has air hockey and cable TV, DVD player and Playstation 2 plus an area for card playing or games. House has a washer/dryer. Walk out of the main living area upstairs and relax on your wrap around porch, grill on the gass BBQ or charcoal grill. It is a relaxing way to end a busy day on the lake or visiting the local attractions!
Our vacation home is located on Table Rock Lake! Walk down about 300 feet and fish! All the music shows, theme parks, shopping, restaurants, and attractions of Branson are just a short drive away! Make reservations early for prime vacation weeks!
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 13-14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Canoe with paddles and lifevests
- Air Hockey
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boat availabe with reservation
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by owner
1. Was the house as you expected it? i.e. size, surroundings, furnishings, cleanliness, and appointments? ______________excellent - as advertised.__your directions were emblematic of an overall thoughtful, considerate approach. 2. Did you feel that the rental price was fair? Was the rental process easy and worry free?______yes. 3. Did you use any of the nearby amenities? How important was the access to the water to your decision to stay? Tell us about your experience. Rented a boat. Went into town. Being near water was important - but in retrospect needn't have been. 4. Did we leave you enough local information to enjoy your vacation fully? ____that was very thoughtful and helpful. 5.What was the single most important factor in your choosing our house? ____size, availability at short notice 6.Is there anything we need to change, add, or fix? ____________it's very beautiful house. We loved having the playroom available! 7. Other Comments _________the living room and split level worked great for two families with kids. Thanks again. glen___
- Guest Glen M
- Date of stay 06/18/07
- Review Submitted 06/18/07
Ask about our last minute specials! May 25-Sep 10 .............. $2200/week Apr-May & Sep-Oct ......... $1800/week. Nightly Rates Available By Special Arrangement. 50% Payable at Time of Reservation. Balance Due 30 Days Before Rental. $160 Cleaning Fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Heavenly Detour was purchased as a family getaway for the Hopkins Family. We are a large family and wanted a place at the lake to go together and thought the location was perfect. Close to Branson but not too close! We have enjoyed many good times here as a family.
Why the Owner Chose Kimberling City:
We wanted something in Kimberling City and loved the layout of this house. We like to spend most of our time on the water during the day and like having two living areas so we can play cards in the evenings upstairs with an area for the kids downstairs.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Quiet neigborhood, great floorplan, love the views!
- Primary: (760) 898-6851 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main Living area
View From the Deck
Master Bedroom Two
Aquaglide water park rebounder included!
Master Bedroom One
Short Walk to Lake
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 03, 2013