Gorgeous 2 Bedroom in the Heart of Teton Village
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Teton Village condo description
The Cody House is located right at the base of the gondola and is also home to the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's Kids Ranch, taking the words 'convenient location' to new heights! Rendezvous Mountain Rentals is fortunate to manage three unique condominiums in the Cody House building. They are beautifully decorated and offer a fireplace, a private Jacuzzi on the heated back deck, and of course, a million-dollar view.
Cody C is a 1 bedroom loft with 2.5 bathrooms that features a king bed with a queen bed and day bed in the loft. Cody C has a nice deck but doesn't have a private hot tub.
Cody B offers a master bedroom with a king size bed, TV/DVD and master bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The second bedroom offers two twin beds, double size sofa sleeper and TV/DVD. The living room has a queen size sofa bed, TV/DVD and stereo.
Cody D offers a master bedroom with a king size bed, TV/DVD and master bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The master bedroom also has a private stereo system. The second bedroom offers two twin beds which can be converted to a king size bed and a TV/DVD. There is also a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. The living room has a queen size sofa bed, TV/DVD and a stereo system that is wired through out the living area as well as the second bedroom.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Elevator and private parking garage
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Big Game
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Grand Teton National Park entrance is located 1 mile from this property and Yellowstone National Park is an approximate 1 hour drive. Teton Village is known for its alpine skiing and snowboarding. The area also offers trails for horseback riding and hiking in the summer months and most recently mountain biking for all levels. With many improvements to the base area the village has fun activities for kids of all ages including a playground, waterpark, bungee trampoline, climbing wall and a disc golf course. For over fifty years the world-renowned Grand Teton Music Festival has been putting on musical events in Teton Village. There is also a landscaped common area that features everything from art shows to live outdoor music. Teton Village is action packed by day and entertaining into the night. Great dining options ranging from a casual sushi bar to mid-range family dining to haute cuisine, you will not be disappointed. You can also find five full service spas in Teton Village offering treatments and massages after a long day on the trails. It is an easy walk from the Cody House to all Teton Village has to offer. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by manager
We had a fantastic vacation and loved everything about it. The condo greatly exceeded our expectations! It was very comfortable and had everything we needed. It was very clean and well kept. It was much bigger than expected so we had plenty of room. We were very impressed with the help we received from your company prior to our visit. Everyone was very friendly and took time to answer our questions. Thank you very much for making our stay so enjoyable!
- Guest Danelle
- Date of stay 09/15/10
- Review Submitted 10/12/10
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 8 - Mar 16, 2014
5 night min stay
Mar 17 - Apr 6, 2014
5 night min stay
Apr 7 - Jun 20, 2014
4 night min stay
Jun 21 - Jul 4, 2014
4 night min stay
|Summer High Season
Jul 5 - Aug 21, 2014
5 night min stay
Aug 22 - Nov 28, 2014
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A deposit equal to 50% of the total rent is due at booking. Deposit payments to be made by check or credit card. Remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival (90 days during Holiday Season).Cancellations made within 45 days (90 days for Holiday) of arrival date will forfeit all payments unless the accommodation is re-rented for unused nights, prior to then it is a one night fee.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 17%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Jackson Hole Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Wilson Beach on the Snake River at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mangy Moose at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort at Teton Village
- Nearest Golf: Teton Pines at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Spur at the Four Seasons Resort at 0.25 Miles
- Primary: 8887392565
- Secondary: +307 739
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
CodyD Breakfast Bar leading into Kitchen
Cody B Hot Tub with view
Excellent location- Just moments away from core of Teton Village
Jackson Hole Tram
Entrance to Teton Village
CodyB Living Room
Hot Tub views
Excellent location- Commons in the summer has great activities!
Paragliders enjoying ride in the Tetons
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, January 24, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.