Charming & Unique Beach Cottage by the Sea,
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hull cottage description
Charming and unique beach cottage, a throw back to the old boardwalk days. Original beadboard inside,a true beach cottage. A great place to relax, fish, swim, sleep, dream and just enjoy life.
There is a long wide porch on the front connected to a long deck, a nice finished patio and back deck offers you privacy. You step through the door and immediately feel relaxed. So relaxed, that you sometimes have to force yourself to get off the rocking chairs and the lounge chairs on the porch and deck to walk the 3 minutes to the beach.
Located in a family oriented neighborhood, just steps from the Adam St. beach section,with plenty of soft sand and miles to walk for sea shells and sea glass. Enjoy a dip in the clear, clean and refreshing Atlantic ocean. Only a 10 minute walk to the bay to watch the beautiful Sunsets over the Boston Skyline.
An experience and memory that you will not forget.
Keywords: Charming cottage
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- Double Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- 3 minutes to walk to the beach.
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- In town is a miniature golf course and the surrounding towns offer 18 hole golf courses. You can picnic at the outdoor concerts along the Nantasket Beach Pavilion. Listen to premier entertainment at the C Note Club or see top names and acts at the South Shore Music Circus in Cohasset. Visit historical Fort Revere and see the great view of Boston Light, the nation's oldest lighthouse, and stop by our Lighthouse museum. Take a nature walk at Wompatuck State Park or at World's End. Rent a kayak and explore the beautiful Weir River Estuary. Ride a horse at the famous Paragon Park Carousel. There is a variety of restaurants all around Hull. We are proud of our thriving artists colony with many shops and studios. On Friday afternoons (from 2-6PM)there is an outdoor market place. Do as little or as much as you want, whatever you choose, you will be glad you visited and enjoyed all that the town of Hull has to offer....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2013 Rates, All in season, starting June 22, rentals are Sat to Sat $1275.00. June 29 -July 8 1375.00, Memorial Day weekend May 24 to 27 $590.00 Labor Day weekend August 31 to Sept 2 $380.00 Off season rates:May 1 to June 2 (not including memorial day weekend) & Sept 3 to Oct 1, $950.00/Week or $145.00 per night,(2 night minimum) A Security Deposit is required in addition to Rental Fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Full of color and flowers in season, a wonderful place to relax
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.