Punta Cana / Bavaro "Villas Mar Y Sol" Ocean Paradise ! Pools
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bavaro condo description
Imagine Paradise..... Imagine no cell phone and a real vacation. Imagine ..... White powedered beaches and endless palm tress. Welcome to Paradise. You will be staying in my personal residence (condo), 4 minutes walking distance to the exclusive beaches of Bavaro. Personally I have been there 38 times in 39 months. Once you come you want to come back every vacation too.
WE HAVE TWO UNITS ALWAYS AVAILABLE ! TWO DIFFERENT COMPLEXES WITH DIFFERENT AMENITIES FOR YOUR DIFFERENT NEEDS. CALL US FOR DETAILS.
Discover what the Europeans have been in on for years! Spend your vacation in a brand new villa (condo's) at a lush, tropical Caribbean beach community with a European/Italian flair. Located only 10 minutes from Punta Cana airport, this gated property offers everything you could ask for. A pristine private white sand beach, pool, many restaurants and a long list of amenities and activities await you.
This community is perfect for a family reunion/vacation or a romantic getaway. Atmosphere and location are excellent! A few steps to the spectacular beach. The beach offers many activities including snorkeling, windsurfing, glass bottom boat, parasailing, fishing or ultralite flights from the beach.
Security is 24/7 to ensure your privacy and safety. Our villas include everything you will need; daily maid service, cell phones, fully equipped kitchen and bathrooms, screened in veranda with seating for 8, beach towels, beach chairs (2 per villa) video and board games for the kids, and much more. Please contact me personally so I can give you the owners touch Our property managers will make you feel at home.
You will find the service we provide and the quality of our villas unmatched. We arrange transportation to and from the airport and a reliable driver should you need one during your stay. Our "meet and greet" service will await your arrival. You will be given and introduction to the villas, community and activities in the area. You can spend your first day enjoying the area, not learning it. This service is unique to our villas and essential to an enjoyable stay!
Should you want to experience one of the many excursions offered in the area we can recommend a reliable tour agent from the largest tour agency in the Dominican Republic. If golf is your game, play one of the best new golf courses in the world at Cap Cana(per Travel and Leisure Golf Magazine, January 2007). It is only a 10 minute cab ride away. Feel free to visit many other island restaurants, clubs, bars and casinos. They are also 10 minutes away via a taxi or driver.
Can't fit your friends and family in a 2 bedroom villa? We have another two bedroom villa next door which is exactly the same. We can accommodate a total of 10 people!! Each villa can accommodate up to 5 people and they are available together or separately.
Another important fact to note. Unlike other properties, A car is not required to get to the beach! Access to our private, maintained and secure beach is included. Step out your door and in a 2 minute walk through the manicured piazza, you are there!
The four restaurants include a breakfast/internet café, upscale fine dining located poolside, an Italian bistro and a beach/bar grille. There are also grocery stores close by for you to purchase food, beverages and sundries.
Other amenities located in the piazza are a beauty salon, acupressure massage, dance studio and fitness center.
Take an excursion and swim with the dolphins. Go deep sea fishing, horseback riding, take an ATV tour, or just chill out with a cocktail on our private beach or beautiful pool/restaurant. Feel free to click on the "comments" link and read the reviews from previous guests!
Enjoy the most beautiful beach of the Caribbean!. This unique villa has a private beach front club, and includes it's own beach trolley bus running continuously to and from the community, the beacon is a long stretch of fine white sand of Bavaro Beach, considered being one of the top ten beaches in the world.
The property is lined with a beautiful garden. The location couldn't be better, This property offers a discounted rate at IFA Hotels of the Costa Bavaro Resort Complex.
This includes use of all hotel facilities and access to all attractions, and special packages by buying a day/night pass for the hotel of your choice, including access to Five Star Resorts, with Las Vegas type shows and entertainment in the surroundings.
Keywords: I have several condos / apartments available. 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, some with one bath some with two baths. Centrally located with and without pools. Please call me directly for best service and best accuracy to your needs 215-431-4443 Fernando - owner.
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- 2 pools within the complex
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Computer Available
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- You will be in the most enjoyable place on earth, with the feeling of true feeling freedom. Nightlife increases more and more each night, casinos, safari, golfing, you name it all is within minutes away. Imagine you are in a 5 star resort with all the pleasure available to you as a guest but vacationing in your own home. Day passes for the resorts that are adjacent to the property. Island excursions including Isla Saona. Property managers are charming and always caring. Too many things to do to list....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We recently rented the top right unit at Mar Y Sol in Punta Cana. Do not be fooled by what you see on the internet. This place is a disaster! The claims that they make online are not true at all. It is completely false advertizing. We arrived to find; No dishes No cutlery No pots or pans No broom or dust pan No mop or bucket Even though it was to be a fully furnished kitchen... The water tap in the kitchen poured water onto the floor inches deep and onto the rusted hot water tank under the sink (which had bare wires exposed). The claims of a washer and dryer are laughable The “dryer” was a length of twine curled on the balcony (which does not have the claimed furniture) The washer would have had to be hauled out to the balcony and filled with water by bucket (which we didn’t have) and wrung out by hand. Sorry guys this is not a washer and dryer in my world. No functioning TV (the one there was a box type circa 1960s and it didn’t function) No WIFI No blankets The mattresses were beyond disgusting. They were black and greasy and broken down from age. I requested at least mattress pads and was told they don’t have them in DR (although I saw them at the grocery store!). We had to buy extra sheets so I could layer them over the mattress so I could sleep on the beds and I was so afraid of bed bugs. The spare room images online showed pictures of twin beds, it was actually a double that our teenage boys had to share No towels No screen on the patio door No A/C except in the bedrooms (where they alternately threw ice or poured water onto the beds) We started complaining the minute we arrived and it took 4 days for anyone representing the property managers to arrive and another 2 days for some of the required supplies to arrive. So for 6 days we had none of the above! The beach is breathtaking and there are lots of places near it for rent. Stay in one of them not this place!
- Guest unhappy in paradise (Ottawa Ontario Canada)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/08/13
* WARNING * Don't Rent Here !
* WARNING * Don't Rent Here !
* WARNING * We stayed at a unit at Mar y Sol I in March, 2013 and before arriving had high expectations of the top notch accommodations profiled on their website but came away profoundly disappointed with the actual extremely poor conditions of the condo and service. Upon arrival, the condo was NOT ready and seemed stripped down to less than bare essentials with many shortcomings. For example: 1) Upon arrival, it was NOT a fully equipped kitchen - e.g. NO microwave, 1 frying pan + 1 pot with NO lid, the fridge was NOT turned on and we couldn't get it to work, and basic necessities like dishes, cutlery, broom, mop, bucket etc. were missing. 2) NOT a fully equipped bathroom - NO starting roll of bathroom tissue; the toilet got plugged for 48 hours with NO plunger available so we had to borrow one from a neighbour. The single ceiling light in the bathroom died and it took 4 days to have it changed/repaired (we had to use our flashlight to take a shower). 3) NO video or board games, NO plasma TV (small box TV), NO stereo/dvd player, NO CD player and the WiFi did NOT work most of the time. NO beach chairs, NO screened in veranda as advertised. 4) the mattress in the back bedroom is filthy - NO proper mattress cover on either of them. DEAD batteries for the remote control for the A/C in our bedroom so we had to use our own. 5) the washing machine did NOT work properly rendering it useless. 6) Poor lighting in the main room - the 3 ceiling lights have very low wattage, single bulbs which make the place feel like a cave at night. The reading light next to the bed just a prop with NO light bulb - not even a socket to take a bulb. 7) NO pictures or art of any kind on the walls which are all bare adding to the dungeon feeling. 8) NO privacy at night - all the windows of this ground floor unit only have see-through sheers so people walking down the street can see in. 9) NO door guard underneath the door leaving a 1/2 inch gap that allowed creepy crawlies in. 10) finally, it took many days for the musty smell to dissipate while we burned candles and kept the windows open. This is blatant false advertising and we felt ripped off by the condition of this condo and tardy, incomplete responses by maintenance personnel. It’s like the place had been stripped bare by scavengers. That said, the weather, beach and outside attractions were great - but note that Condo ownership/mgmt. had nothing to do with that. Bottom line: DON'T RENT HERE !
- Guest Marybeth (Nepean, Canada)
- Date of stay 03/06/13
- Review Submitted 03/30/13
Cheapest rate in Bavaro call for the best price $49,75,100,125per nt $500 refundable deposit...... rates in euros also available.. Additional services may be charged if required (maid, food, etc.). No cancellation fees if cancelled within 7 days of the reservation date. Call the numbers below for more information. MY NAME IS MR PUNTA CANA...... I WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS WITH PLEASURE. www.marysolrentals.com Minimum stay required-3 days Until confirmed, rates subj to change w/o notice
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About: I an accountant from Philadelphia, always looking for an excuse to jump on a plane and dive into the ocean. Married to Marisol ( Mar y Sol ) ( the ocean and the sun) with 5 girls from 13 to 26 years of age. I love to invest in real estate. I love soccer and enjoy cycling, raquest ball and traveling. Born in Colombia South America, understand and enjoy the Dominican people, thier culture and food. My dream is to be on the beach for 6 months of the year. For now one weekend a month is good enough.
The story actually amazing why I chose this country and location. While on my second trip the Dominican I missed my flight home. This was one of the best days of my life. To make long story short I used the time to look for my dream. A house near the beach. By the end of the day I purchased my first piece of land and subsequently built my first 6 condos. Being in real estate for 20 years, I knew, location, location, locations was the best. We are 2 blocks from the biggest shopping center in the entire east of the country. The biggest resort in the country is right next door, the most exclusive resort in the country is right on the other side. Bars restuarants, excursions, golf etc are all within 5 mins of the condo.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Every activity under the sun is within 5 minutes away. You can enjoy day passes to all the resorts for $30 and $40 per day. Our management live right in the property. They will take care of your needs right way. 2 pools where you can relax in the sun. I free shuttle to the beach every 15 minutes. 24/7 security in an enclosed residential complex.
- Primary: (215) 431-4443 (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Secondary: (215)457-2100
Links to more information:
Villas Mar y Sol 1 - 4 min walk to INCREDIBLE beach - hundreds of activities
if you want more info go to www.marysolrentals.com or call 24/7
View from front Villas Mar y Sol II - Call for videos !
Jose and Gladys, our property managers have lived on the same block for 13 Yrs !
We are a team, making your vacation, wanting to come back over and over again.
you should be this happy ! Enjoy the resort life, for less !
we have maid service, airport pick up and much more upon request
Enjoy the resort life and activities - Villas between Barcelo and Melia resorts
From first floor condo Villas Mar y Sol II
At night at complex -- call for interior photos with furniture.
Bavaro Beach one of top 6 best beaches in the world ! Walking distance .....
children of the Residential Costa Bavaro ! a 24 hour 7 day week secure complex
Full Kitchens, all you need it to go shopping for food.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 11, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.