Great Post and Beam Home with Hot Tub, Sauna, Pool Table
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pocono Pines house description
This is a great post and beam home. The house has all you could want for a rental in any season: outdoor top of the line five-person hot tub that views game lands (reason enough to rent the house), pool table and dry sauna in basement, floor to ceiling fireplace in center of home, newly built sun room in back of house that has many uses, new central air conditioning, great kitchen for cooking, two car attached garage, large deck with BBQ, Adirondack chairs and picnic table, office loft with WiFi Internet.
The house backs up to 28,000 acres of state game lands. It is a beautiful home that I know you would enjoy. The home rental includes use of a canoe and kayak locked on the main lake in Lake Naomi. Camelback, Jack Frost/Big Boulder, Mt Airy Casino Resort, and outlet mall are 15 mins from the house.
Much character in this house. Most renters are repeat renters. Truly is a must see rental.
Ideal rental for any season.
Please call or email for availability. Harry....215-817-0465.
(burdensome updating calendar constantly, please call or email me for availability, thanks.)
Area attractions: Camelback, Jack Frost and Big Boulder ski areas within 15 minutes...Mt Airy Casino Resort 15 mins.....Crossings outlet malls within 15 minutes...Jack Frost National golf course within 15 minutes...whitewater rafting, fishing, paintball all close by...3 state parks within 15 minutes...Camelbeach in summer...many great activities in all four seasons are close to the house...
Lake Naomi is the nicest community in the Poconos. Their amenities are incredible. Whether it is our home or another home, rent in Lake Naomi.
Our home is quite private, as our home backs up to state gamelands, so there is no neighbor behind us. Most comment on the excellent Lake Naomi Community and its amenities.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Great home for kids as there is a lot of room for play, especially sun room, big backyard, gate on stairs, outlet covers on electrical outlets, blow up swimming pool, pull wagon and many toys in home...moreless
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- King size beds (1) on first floor, master bedroom...all you need are linens and towels, the home has everything else you will need, Queen size Beds (1) on second floor, Double Beds (1) full bed on second floor, Twin or Single Beds (2) on second floor, Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) Fold out twin sleeper chair in second floor bedroom, and full sleeper sofa on first floor. **alot of room for an Aero blow up bed to be placed in the sun room, with slider door closed it is very quiet, if needed.........moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Gas Fireplace:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- When my wife and I purchased this property we were never intending to rent out the house. It turns out, for a variety of reasons, we were only up at the house about 30% of the time, so we decided to start to rent. The true benefit to anyone now renting this house is, simply put, that it is not your n...moreless
- Video Game Console:
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Live Theater
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The Lake Naomi Resort Community is a Platinum awarding winning community, which has three scenic lakes (main lake 277 acres) with seven beaches, an Olympic size lake-side swimming pool with huge child wading pool and sweet water slide. Lake Naomi has a private tennis center with 17 har-tru courts, and a nine hole private golf course. Lake Naomi also offers a newly built (May 2007) recreation center with beautiful indoor heated pool, basketball court, tennis, volley ball, fitness center, playground, ice skating in winter, game room, hot tub and wet and dry sauna room-this new building is incredible. Lake Naomi Club House offers a restaurant for fine and leisure dining with great views of the sunset on the lake. There are many weekly club activities for kids and adults. The Club House also offers a fully equipped game room, tv room, and fitness center. There is a fee paid directly to the club for use of all amenities in Lake Naomi....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
First Pocono Experience
First Pocono Experience
Had an excellent vacation in this property. Everything we could have asked for was here!!!!!!! The hot tub and sauna were the ultimate touch. Very comfortable atmosphere inside and out. The lake was fabulous and the use of the boats were so much fun! Just wish we could have had a longer time away. Would stay again definitely!!!!
- Guest Hoopsgirl (Fishkill, NY)
- Date of stay 08/05/09
- Review Submitted 08/18/09
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+.
This house is great. It has everything i love. Big spacious living room with a high ceiling. An outdoor hot tub...doing snow angels and then jumping in. A sauna...during winter this thing is awesome. Pool table which is fun. And the rest fun is up to you! Great house, renting it 2 years in a row.
- Guest Aziz (brooklyn)
- Date of stay 01/12/09
- Review Submitted 11/11/10
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
This was a great house. Very clean and all the ammenities. Great owner who worked very well with us! Thanks!
- Guest Merri (monroe, NY)
- Date of stay 02/01/08
- Review Submitted 03/04/08
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children.
My Family had a wonderful time at this charming home. The house has so many cool features that there was little reason to leave. When we did leave, we were only minutes away from tons of activities. We will certainly be repeat customers.
- Guest Bill15 (Philadelphia PA)
- Date of stay 07/24/07
- Review Submitted 07/24/07
Fall: Sept 15-Nov 30 ... $ 900/wkend ... $ 1800/wk ... $6400/mo. Winter: Dec 1-March 15 ... $ 1400/wkend ... $2600/wk... $9400/mo Spring: March 16-May 14 ... $900/wkend ... $1800/wk ... $6400/mo. Summer: May 15-Sept 14 ... $1400/wkend ...$2500/wk ... $9400/mo cleaning fee: $125 can discount rate in March, May and early June Please call/email for holiday weekend/week rates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: When my wife and I purchased this property we were never intending to rent out the house. It turns out, for a variety of reasons, we were only up at the house about 30% of the time, so we decided to start to rent. The true benefit to anyone now renting this house is, simply put, that it is not your normal rental home. It was to be only for our use, so it really is much nice than many typical rental homes. We know you would love the house as much as we do, as it has so many nice touches and is so comfortable.
Why the Owner Chose Pocono Pines:
Lake Naomi is the nicest community in the Poconos. Their amenities are incredible. Whether it is our home or another home, rent in Lake Naomi. Our home is quite private, as our home backs up to state gamelands. There is no neighbor behind us. Most of our renters are repeat renters and comment on how great Lake Naomi is as a community.
- Primary: (215) 817-0465 (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.