Upscale Cottage Directly on Boothbay Harbor with Sunsets
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Boothbay Harbor cottage description
You’ll feel like you’re a world away inside this lovely, well-appointed 2 bedroom/1½ bath cottage; but step out on one of the decks or relax on the front porch swing & you’ll see all the action of beautiful Boothbay Harbor – a true working waterfront – including lobster boats, shipyards, tour boats & pleasure crafts of all sizes – even an island – all right in front of you. You'll enjoy front row seats from your private covered balcony to watch the fireworks during the Windjammer Festival & the 4th of July.
A short 1 minute walk to the famous “Foot Bridge” brings you over the inner harbor right into “downtown” Boothbay Harbor teeming with a variety of gift shops, ice cream & candies and an authentic “salty” dockside night life.
The first level of this new cottage offers an open floor plan with kitchen, dining area & living room & sliders to great waterview/sunset deck - partially covered. The 1/2 bath is also located on first floor. The second floor offers 2 bedrooms (1 queen with sliders to the awesome waterview/sunset balcony & the other with 2 twin beds with the same great water views)- the full bath with washer/dryer shares the second floor.
Please note, the owners own home, their small marina & The Lobster Dock - a popular local restaurant that has been featured on 2 different Food Network shows – shares this open 1 acre waterfront property located directly on Atlantic Avenue on the eastside of the harbor.
Keywords: Cottage, water, waterfront, view, sunset, cozy, new, walk
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Not Suitable For Children:
Harbor Sunset Cottage is considered not suitable for children as the property is not 'child proof' and there is also no indoor or outdoor play area. The cottage is located on the same property as the nationally known Lobster Dock restaurant & Channel Marina. Also, bedrooms and full bath are located upstairs....moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
The Lobster Dock restaurant is just steps away. Enjoy priority seating (no wait) or have your food delivered right to your private deck. We can even plan a special menu with advance notice or pack you box lunches for your picnic, boat ride or romantic day trip....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- The Boothbay Region is known for its spectacular natural beauty, rocky shores, coastal islands, and river corridors. Since 1980, the Boothbay Region Land Trust has conserved the beauty of the Boothbay Region by protecting land for the benefit and enjoyment of the residents and visitors in the Boothbay region. 'The Opera House at Boothbay Harbor provides a performance, exhibition and activity center for the creative life of the region. It combines the inspiration and ambiance of a carefully restored historical building with the advantages of a well-designed, modern multi-use facility. Serving a wide range of arts and civic organizations, it strives to enliven and enrich the region on a year-round basis, and grow along with the needs and vision of the community.'...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Boothbay Harbor in Boothbay Harbor, Maine is considered by many world travelers to be one of the most beautiful harbors in the world and it has become a popular destination for some of the world's largest yachts. Several seasonal festivals are scheduled each year, including the Fishermen's Festival weekend in late April, Boothbay in Bloom in early June, the fast and furious lobster boat races held mid-June, the famous two-day Windjammer Days the end of June (which typically brings in several schooners and a Navy ship or two), Fourth of July fireworks over the harbor, and live concerts on the Library lawn each Thursday evening during the summer. Several craft fairs and art shows are held throughout the warm weather season. If you visit during the winter, you will enjoy shopping in your PJs mid-November during the Early Bird Sale, the Harbor Lights Festival in early December, along with the Festival of Trees and various holiday craft fairs....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates are subject to 7% Maine State Lodging Tax & $500 refundable* security dep. May 24-June 21, 2013 $1,795/wk, $275/nt, MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS June 22-Sept 6, 2013 $1,995/wk, MINIMUM 1 WEEK STAY - SAT. 2 SAT. - NO EXCEPTIONS Sept 7-Oct 14, 2013 $1,495/wk, $250/nt, MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS Holiday wks: Mem Day, Windjammer Fest, 7/4, Labor Day & Columbus Day $1,995 Renter responsible 4 cleaning cottage 2 original state or will incur $250 fee *security dep refunded if cottage left as found;$$$ w/h 4 damage &/or cleaning fee FULL WKLY RATE 4 STAYS LESS THAN 7 NIGHTS (BETWEEN SAT. & SAT.) DURING PEAK SEASON
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Owners live on-site & also own The Lobster Dock - a seasonal seafood/steak restaurant offering casual dining and incredible direct waterfront harbor views.
Why the Owner Chose Boothbay Harbor:
The rocky Maine coast is perfect for family vacations & Boothbay Harbor is what you expect the midcoast of Maine to be like complete with islands, lighthouses, harbor seals, beautiful sunsets and cooling sea breezes.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
You can literally park your car & walk to everything the harbor has to offer. The Famous Footbridge that takes you right to the center of downtown is just a minute's walk away.
- Primary: +000 0000000
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A Boothbay Harbor Sunset from your balcony, there's a spot waiting for your boat
View of stairs leading to 2nd level bedrooms & full bath
Fully stocked kitchen - just bring your favorite food & beverage
Heading upstairs to 2 bedrooms & full bath
4th of July fireworks over the harbor as seen from the cottage balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013