Romantic Ocean View Cabin with Private Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Langley cabin description
Unwind, and enjoy nature in this beautiful log cabin close to the beach. Only one hour from Seattle, you'll feel like you're a million miles away!
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Gas Fireplace
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
We are just a few steps away from the private beach access where you will be able to walk out to a small island, 'Baby Island' and exrerience nature all around. Seals, eagles above and shelling the beach. Some people call it this the highlight of their visit.W...moreless
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- This restored 1940's cabin is conveniently located between the seaside village of Langley and the next town which is Freeland. Both towns afford lovely resturants, lots of interesting shops, (don't miss the 2 antique malls in Freeland), and beaches. Our place is fully furnished and very comfortable. Give us a call at (425) 221-0828 for further information , or to reserve a time for you to visit. Evi...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My wife, puppy and I spent six days in this wonderful cottage in mid-July. The cabin was clearly "loved" by the owners; it was clean, in good repair; beds were comfortable, patio nice, laundry and BBQ easy to use. View of the Sound was stunning; bald eagles overhead, swallows nesting under the eaves; deer and bunnies in yard. We walked to "Baby Island" when the tide was very low. Quiet street; friendly neighbors and passers-by. Owners are friendly, charming, accessible and responsive. Great location for exploring Whidbey. One of the very few places in our travels we genuinely loved, and hope to return to.
- Guest Jim & Deni (Napa, CA)
- Date of stay 07/09/12
- Review Submitted 07/21/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, pet owners, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children.
It was not easy to leave this little slice of heaven. We love your place. Can't wait to come back.
- Guest Katherine1 (Portland, OR)
- Date of stay 05/23/07
- Review Submitted 05/23/07
Owner response: Thank you Katherine. It was a pleasure having you and Michael. We look forward to seeing you again in July.
May-Aug ... $199/night (2 night minimum). Dbl. occ. (plus tax) Sep-Apr ... $179/night (2 night minimum). Dbl. occ. (plus tax) Special ... 7 night stay the last night is free.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (425) 221-0828
- Secondary: (360) 730-1425 (Washington, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the Deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013