Custom Private Home, 2/3 Acre, Pool, Spa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Andreas Hills house description
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in Palm Spring's prestigious Andreas Hills. Features 15 mature Washington Palms, numerous citrus trees and surrounding mountains. Convenient access to area hiking and golf at Palm Spring's #1 rated Indian Canyons Golf Resort.
Mediterranean-enhanced architecture with Greek Key design and interior design elements throughout including two and a half tons of St. Helena Vein imported Greek Marble flooring. Enter through the private gate and along the tiered water feature into the formal entry that boasts a dramatic pitched ceiling and clerestory windows showcasing spectacular views and Greek marble floors with ancient inlaid designs.
Open living room with recessed lighting. Formal dining area with entertaining bar. Large kitchen with prep and cooking island. Large secluded master suite features a king-size bed and two separate bathrooms. Bedroom two and three provide adjacent full bath, amazing mountain and pool/spa views and pool access through sliding glass doors.
Keywords: Private Home
- 3100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Catering Available
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- HOME ENTERTAINMENT: Cable TV(4) including 42' Plasma Screen, keypad controlled IPOD, Music-Plus, Blue Ray, DVD and CD input Audio/Video System. OUTDOOR FEATURES: Blue mosaic tile swimming pool anchors the large backyard. Detached dual foot and back massage Jacuzzi-Spa, gas BBQ-grill, Deck/Patios(4), Mountain View. COMMUNICATIONS: Telephones(5), all local, US and Canadian Long distance calls are free. Please use your calling card or cell phone to make International calls. Broadband Internet, WiFi (Wireless Internet). HOME OFFICE EQUIPMENT: Dell all in one 964 printer, copier, scanner, fax with driver all easy to use with your laptop....moreless
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Dialup Access
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Hot Tub
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in Palm Spring's prestigious Andreas Hills. Convenient access to area hiking and golf at Palm Spring's #1 rated Indian Canyons Golf Resort. Mediterranean-enhanced architecture with Greek Key design and interior design elements throughout including two and a half tons of St. Helena Vein imported Greek Marble flooring. Enter through the private gate and along the tiered water feature into the formal entry that boasts a dramatic pitched ceiling and clerestory windows showcasing spectacular views and Greek marble floors with ancient inlaid designs. Open living room with recessed lighting. Formal dining area with entertaining bar. Large kitchen with prep and cooking island. Large secluded master suite features a king-size bed and two separate bathrooms. Bedrooms two and den provide amazing mountain and pool/spa views and pool access through sliding glass doors....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Tanned and relaxed
Tanned and relaxed
Very quiet, private and safe property with fantastic views of the mountains. Spacious grassy backyard with no cacti, perfect for young kids. Landscaped yard with fruit trees for fresh juice in the mornings. Well maintained by hired professionals. In need of some modern updates throughout and the window treatments in the bedrooms are in desperate need of replacement. No gazebo and wet bar as featured. Recommend hiking the mountain directly behind the backyard. Owners are helpful and reliable.
- Guest Smangela (Calgary, Alberta)
- Date of stay 03/31/13
- Review Submitted 04/09/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children.
Owner response: This reviewer is absolutely correct that the window treatments desperately needed replacement and the whole house is being re-blinded as I write. I'm glad that you otherwise enjoyed our house!
Perfect family getaway!!!
Perfect family getaway!!!
What a beautiful place to stay. We were a family with 3 children 2mos, 7, and 9, and a mother in law. The house had more than enough room and great outdoor space. Owners were able to walk us thru any issue that we encountered. This place, and location are perfect for getting away from busy life for awile, so enjoy...we did
- Guest Wisconsinites (Madison)
- Date of stay 03/19/11
- Review Submitted 05/16/11
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, romantic getaway, adventure seekers.
Weekly rate $2750 Monthly rate: $8000. No weekend rentals. $150 Cleaning Fee/ Refundable $500 Security Deposit/ 7 Night minimum All rates include taxes,pool and spa heating! Special event rates available on request.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs International Airport at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
Why the Owner Chose Andreas Hills:
This home is located in Palm Springs prestigious Andreas Hills. In addition to being a very well designed comfortable custom home it has spectacular unobstructed views of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Rodeh, our housekeeper, makes sure everything is clean and in order before you arrive and after you leave. Arturo, our Gardner, maintains our 2/3 acre of manicured landscaping. Travis, our pool man, keeps the totally private big pool, spa and cascading water pools clean and at the correct temperatures. Alberto, our property maintenance manager, is always available as needed. We have several specialized contractors that we have been dealing with for many years that are also always available if needed. Things are not always perfect but we strive for perfection. Everything always works or you can bet that we are repairing or replacing it.
- Primary: (206) 842-4349
- Secondary: (206) 849-7071
Entry of the house with a nice water feature.
Large kitchen with sliding doors to Patio and BBQ area.
Dual jet, back and foot massage spa overlooking nature area.
Bath 3 with tiled shower plus tiled tub / shower enclosure
Looking west, a 360 degree view of the Mts.
Looking South from the Spa.
Bedroom #2 with King bed and adjacent full size bath.
Nice heated pool.
Seating area and fire place.
Beautiful and spacious in one of the nicest areas in Palm Springs.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
Bedroom #3 with twin beds, closet and adjacent full size bath.
Bath 1 with bidet and tiled shower
Dinner area by the BBQ.
Master Bedroom with his and hers baths and King bed.
Formal Dining room with Bar (bar not in picture).
Very nice grounds and views.
Spacious Living Room with Fire Place.
Private, walking distance from head trails.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013