Formosa Garden Spectacular Lake Villa, 44x23ft Pool / 9ft Spa
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Formosa Gardens Estate house description
EXCLUSIVE LOCATION. Outstanding home with Lake view set in the Beautiful, Formosa Gardens Estates, Orlando's most prestigious, Private gated, rental community. So close to Disney and yet the setting could not be more tranquil. Total privacy, Spectacular pool complex , South, Southwest 60 x 40 feet split level pool deck facing over the beautiful Star Lake. 42'x22' Sports pool plus 9' Jacuzzi all with state of the art Fibre optic lighting with colour wheel. Your own personal light show every evening! To top it off the house has 100ft lake frontage from which to view the spectacular sunsets what more could you want?
This villa is just 5 minutes drive to Disney and 1 minute from Formosa Shopping Village which boasts a number of excellent family restaurants and shops. It is also 300 yards to some superb golf courses, including a PGA championship course.
This spacious (3,600 sq. ft.) luxury home has been professionally furnished and decorated to the highest of standards and is the ultimate in luxury. Fully air conditioned, with the added luxury of ceiling fans inside and out on the Lanai.
This exclusive luxury home comprises:
*Master Bedroom/Honeymoon suite includes Super King bed, huge walk-in closets, 36¨ wide screen TV plus large his and hers bathroom.
* 3 further Master Suites, TV, complete bathrooms
* 2 Further Twin rooms which can sleep 3 in each, with Family bathroom
* Games Room with Pool Table, Foosball, and Darts
* Large Comprehensively equipped American Cherry Kitchen, separate Laundry Room
* Informal Dining room plus breakfast bar
* Formal Dining Room,
* Formal Sitting Room with TV and Sony Playstation
* Large Family Room with 57¨ HDDTV and 6.3 Metre High Cathedral Ceilings, and Galleried Landings
* Satellite Televisions
* 44x22 heated swimming pool with 9 foot diameter spa which is screened and south, south west facing.
* Shaded Lanai with ceiling fans and full range of dining and lounging furniture
This being a tropical climate, that is an abundance of exotic wildlife around, including Ibis, Buzzards, Turkey Vultures, Falcons, Swallow Tail Kites, etc., all visible from the garden at different times of year. Look out for many waterbirds such as Osprey, Heron, Fish Eagle and the odd alligator and armadillo who make their home in the nearby town of Celebration.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans, 8 Tv's some with satellite HDDTV, DVD-í-ªs, Sony Playstation, Games room with Pool Foosball, and darts, Fibre Optic Lighted pool deck 60x40 feet, 44x22 feet swimming pool, 9 foot diameter Spa, Full American kitchen, BBQ/Gas Grill, Cots/Cribs and high chairs available for hire on, request, Sorry NO SMOKING and NO pets allowed...moreless
- Video Game Console
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
ReviewsWrite a review
Hans & Wilma May 2013
Hans & Wilma May 2013
We celebrated our 40 annivery in the villa with children and grandchildren (group of 5 adults and 4 little kids (5,4,2,1 yrs)) Upfront we pictured how this was going to be. Arriving at the villa we experienced that what was said on the website was more than correct. The villa is superb, spacious, clean and was exactly what we pictured/wished for. The only difficulty we faced was how to get the little kids out of the gorgeous swimmingpool into their beds. Help and assistance (Gerhard) was only one phonecall away. We had a great time. Thanks everybody.
- Guest Hans (Holland)
- Date of stay 04/28/13
- Review Submitted 05/21/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
We stayed in this beautiful home for 7 nights over the New Year’s Eve Holiday. We brought our extended family with us as our son was getting married on Disney Property on New Year’s Eve. The home was perfectly situated for easy and timely access to and from the park. The pool and spa were second only to the spectacular sunsets we viewed from the lanai. I had several conversations and emails with Carol, the owner, before we booked and before we arrived. All of her responses were prompt and thorough. She is easy and wonderful to work with. And the home was everything she had promised it would be. We also had to call the property manager once (spa needed an adjustment) and he could not have responded any quicker or been more polite. I Highly recommend this home for a relaxing and fun getaway!
- Guest Mother of the Groom (Massachusetts)
- Date of stay 12/28/11
- Review Submitted 01/25/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, girls getaway.
Jan ........ $360/night or £185/night. Feb - May .. $380/night or £200/night. Jun - Aug .. $420/night or £230/night. Sep - Dec .. $390/night or £190/night. Holidays ... $440/night or £250/night. Holidays include Easter, October Half Term, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year Please Note: add 13%Tax to ALL rates, Cleaning fee extra for under 7 Nights
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: orlando International (MCCoy) at 18 Miles
- Nearest Train: Kissimmee station at 7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US192 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cocoa at 60 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mystic Dunes at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many at 0.5 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Monday, December 30, 2013
6 Bedroom / 5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.