Oceanfront - 7 Houses South of the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ponte Vedra Beach house description
The BEST of both worlds - take advantage of all the great activities the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club had to offer, but stay in a spacious three bedroom house! You can have your own large kitchen to make meals, beautiful porch to relax on and be only steps away from the beach. (Convenient when you need that extra drink or snack.)
*PLEASE SEE OUR OWN WEBSITE* (see link below) or GOOGLE OUR ADDRESS (313 Ponte Vedra Blvd) for a COMPLETE DESCRIPTION and FLOOR PLAN!
Stockton Real Estate is the local property manager - they are there for you to help you with any needs you may have. When you call, ask for Cheryl or Mary and mention the vrbo discount.
We are normally rented for most of the spring season - see the calendar for exact dates. However, we would love to have you stay during our offseason (Oct. - Jan.) - check out the special pricing!
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Sports & Activities
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- There are plenty of things to do in Ponte Vedra: biking, tennis, beach, spa, swimming, fishing, sailing, and lots of golf! You can apply for a temporary membership at the Ponte Vedra Club and take advantage off all they have to offer, including the PV Golf Academy. Ask the rental agent at Stockton Real Estate when you call. Check out the area information tab at the Stockton Real Estate website www.stocktonrealestate.com for golf course and attractions listings. See also Jacksonville Dining Guide for listings of restaurants in the Beaches area - www.jacksonville.diningguide.com If you love shopping, there is the St. John's Town Center nearby for you to enjoy. See http://www.simon.com/mall/st-johns-town-center. Two good websites for current events and attractions are the Jacksonville Convention and Visitor Bureau - www.visitjacksonville.com/ and The Jacksonville Landing - www.jacksonvillelanding.com/. If you want to explore the area, head into Jacksonville and visit the zoo. Or see the historical and cultural attractions at St. Augustine. Amelia Island and the Kennedy Space Center are an easy 1 hour drive away as well. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Vacation Season .. Feb 01-Sep 30 $500/night .. $3400/week Fall Season ...... Oct 01-Jan 31 $425/night .. $2600/week .. $5900/month Three night minimum
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Jacksonville International Airport at 32 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 202/J. Turner Butler Blvd to I 295 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ponte Vedra Beach at Ponte Vedra Beach
Year Purchased: 1946
About: Thank you for considering the McFall Home for your Ponte Vedra vacation. It is a classic 1920’s Ponte Vedra cottage that has been updated with modern conveniences and comforts. It is ideally located, directly on the ocean, just seven houses south of the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. It has a cedar shake shingle exterior, painted white, and a grey shingle roof. The house has been owned by the McFall family for over 60 years. Rear Admiral Andrew C. McFall and his wife Dorothy retired here after a distinguished Navy career. Admiral McFall grew up in South Carolina and attended the US Naval Academy in Annapolis MD. In 1923, he became the first American to pilot a plane launched by catapult from a warship. He later served as the Athletic Director of the Naval Academy, and the commander of a bomber squadron in England in WWII that forced the first surrender of a German U-boat after V-E Day in May 1945. He was the commanding officer of the aircraft carrier USS Hornet when it was sunk at the Battle of Coral Sea. His final tour was as the commander of the Jacksonville Naval Air Station. While at Jax NAS he entertained many dignitaries such as Bob Hope, and Admiral “Bull” Halsey. Senator Harry Truman visited 313 PVB and played “The Missouri Waltz“ on the baby grand piano that is still in the living room. The house was one of the first private homes developed around the Ponte Vedra Club, of which Admiral McFall was elected President in 1946. His pictures can be found on the walls of the Club today. The McFall House is still owned by his four grandchildren and their families. The enclosed porch was added in 1994, and the house, while updated, still preserves the feel and style of old Ponte Vedra.
- Primary: (904) 285-2882 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: Toll Free (800) 352 4663
Links to more information:
Large Kitchen fully equipped
Other view of middle bathroom
View of backyard
Back of House
Dining Room - table has leaves to expand it.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 07, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.