Only Have a Week? Unwind at Our Secluded Oceanfront 2 BR Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Special offer: January 2014 Get Away Special Details
Marriott Beach & Marina (Indian River Plantation) condo description
One picture is worth a 1000 words does NOT apply to our spectacular condo! As Florida condo renters for years, purchasing, updating and decorating this unit was a labor of love for the owners. Working in the fast-paced NYC music industry, their primary consideration was peace, seclusion and privacy. Hutchinson Island is Florida’s best kept secret. This barrier island is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the serene and beautiful Indian River. The owners found it quite by accident by searching Google key words such as, “private vacation getaway”, and “secluded island.” With the exception of one Marriott Resort, there are no huge hotel conglomerates, no crowded beaches, just miles of breathtaking, serene, shell packed beaches and miraculously, only a very few condos restricted to the maximum 5 story height. We choose the Spoonbill because it is only one of two units on south Hutchinson Island offering one week rentals.
Here’s why our unit is so special to us (and our ecstatic renters):
1) Directly on the Atlantic ocean…..only steps away!
2) Spacious balcony encompassing the living room and master bedroom with a breathtaking, panoramic view of the ocean and large, heated pool.
3) Meticulously maintained and tastefully decorated in cool tropical hues of green, blue and turquoise and completely renovated with new furniture, fixtures, upholstery and accents, by the owner/decorator.
4) 1100 sf completely tiled apartment includes large living room with comfortable leather convertible sleeper and recliner to relax in front of a 37” HD flat panel TV. A full dining area and modern kitchen with new appliances (and completely stocked for those of you who want to cook in). A large master bedroom with a new, firm, king mattress, adjoining updated bathroom and sliding door to ocean-front balcony. Lovely, large guest bedroom has 2 twin beds with adjoining updated bathroom.
5) The historic, quaint town of Stuart is located just minutes away with a colorful array of novelty and antique shops, fine dining and live theatre performances at the Lyric Theatre. The Lyric stage hosts a year-round schedule of world-class performances from national and internationally renowned artists featuring concerts, comedy, musicals, drama and dance.
6) Only 45 minutes away from West Palm Beach International Airport, 20 minutes from Tradition Field in Port Saint Lucie, the spring training camp for the New York Mets and 35 minutes from Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, FL, the spring training camp for the St. Louis Cardinals. Disney World and Universal Studios are only 2 hours away.
7) Located next to the Marriott Sandpiper Resort and Tiki bar, amenities include golf and tennis nearby, deep sea fishing, boating and biking.
- On floor 2
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- The sofa opens to a full size sleeper.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There are ample towels, linens, etc., we also provide beach towels and chairs. Private parking area for renters and guests as well as elevator service. . 37' HD flat panel TV in living room entertainment unit. Kitchen is fully stocked. My wife loves to cook and has provided everything you need to prepare gourmet meals. Each bedroom has it's own TV. Heated pool is shared with other condo owners and renters, There are two BBQ grills next to the pool area. High speed DSL service is available via a secure WiFi (wireless) or Ethernet (cable) connection at no additional charge. You will be provided with log in information when you arrive. Washer and dryer are just a few steps away, across the hall....moreless
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Broadband Access:
- Wireless Internet:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Beach Chairs
- Wood Deck
- Beach Towels
ReviewsWrite a review
Our family could not wish for a better place to stay. Immaculately clean, fabulously decorated and abundantly equipped to worry about nothing but having a great relaxing time. The balcony spanning two rooms with a spectacular ocean view was a home for many outdoor meals, star gazing, naps, sunrises and simply indulging into mesmerizing ocean sound and breeze. Location was just perfect. Away from crowds, close to stock on groceries and numerous places to eat/shop and etc. The beach felt as deserted as it can get adding to overall mood of being relaxed and gotten away. Saving the best for last is the owners. Extremely helpful and attentive and going far and beyond making sure you get your needs met and questions answered. Simple loved everything about this experience. Strongly recommend but hoping you won’t take the week when we want to come back ;)
- Guest Konstantin V.
- Date of stay 11/24/13
- Review Submitted 12/03/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+.
Special offer: January 2014 Get Away Special
January Sale! Stay in our spectacular beach front condo during the month of January with a special reduced rate. Choose from one of the 3 options, 25 days, normally $3750, now only $3100. Or you can stay any 2 week period, normally $3300, now $2700 or stay for a week, normally $1950, now only $1700.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Jan 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Feb 1 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
|In Season Spring
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2014
7 night min stay
May 1 - Nov 30, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Dec 01-Jan 31 .. $1950/week .. $3300/2 weeks .. $4500/month
Feb 01-Mar 31 .. Monthly only: $4600.
Apr 01-Apr 30 .. $1950/week .. $3300/2 weeks .. $4500/month
May 01-Nov 30 .. $1450/week .. $2100/2 weeks .. $2900/month
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Cleaning: $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach International ((PBI) at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 1 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: in town at 2 Miles
- Primary: (201) 981-0499 (New Jersey, USA)
- Secondary: +1 201-417-5241
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Condo complex from the air.
A magnificent sunrise as viewed from your living room.
Lovely dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
Elegant master bedroom with king bed & sliding door to huge ocean front balcony.
Don't forget the suntan lotion!
Driving into the complex.
Front of condo, plenty of parking, a short walk to the elevator.
View from your private, double wide balcony.
Living room: decorated in light, airy tropical hues with leather sleeper sofa.
Entertainment center with Sharp 37” flat panel HD TV and DVD player.
Your children or guests will love this beautiful bedroom suite.
Rear of condo, just steps to the beach!
Another beautiful sunrise and view from your double balcony
Play Ball! Tradition Field is only about 20 minutes away.
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.