Walk to Gatlinburg Aquarium, Restaurants, Shops
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Baskins Creek Condos condo description
Baskins Creek Condominium is located in downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee, 1.5 blocks from Main Street at traffic light #6. Gatlinburg is the gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains, and the area has a very wide variety of entertainment for adults and children. You can experience the beauty of nature preserved in this national reserve with great scenery year round.
Baskins Creek Condominium is unmatched for a combination of:
1) Convenience to Gatlinburg attractions (e.g., convention center, Ripley's Aquarium, Ober Tram Station);
2) Mountain atmosphere to include building structure and surrounding;
3) Easy access to routes for Smokey Mountains National Park attractions;
4) Close location to neighboring attractions (e.g., DollyWood, Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community, Ober Gatlinburg Ski Lodge, Mynatt Park, Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail); and
5) A quality resort for you and your family to stay.
The easiest and most direct route is to take TN State Route 66 South at Exit 407 on I40. This exit is about 15 miles east of Knoxville. Take 66 to Sevierville to US 441 South in Sevierville. Take US 441 to Gatlinburg. US 441 is the Parkway in Gatlinburg. Turn right at the first traffic light after the Parkway and River Rd fork (River Rd forks to the right), you will be on Cherokee Orchard Rd. Go straight for 2 1/2 blocks and take the Baskin Ck fork to the left.
After taking the left fork on Baskin Ck Rd go 1/2 block and take a left onto Woliss Ln. You will see Baskins Ck Condo on the left. Go straight on Woliss Ln and you will see the drive through check in area. If you need directions, call. For a map to our condo follow these steps. Step 1 - use google to finds "maps". Select Google maps. Step 2 - Enter 215 Woliss Ln, Gatlinburg, TN in box left of Search Maps. Step 3 - Select "Search Maps". Hit enter & Map is shown
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- (1) Great Room with stacked stone fireplace (gas logs), (2) Two Bedrooms (one king and one with two queen size beds), (3) TV and DVD in Great Room and Both Bedrooms (Cable TV Provided), (4) Complete Kitchen with Refrigerator, Stove, and dishwasher, (5) Two Bathrooms (Master Bath has shower and Jacuzzi tub), (6) Balcony with great view, (7) Dining area with full seating, (8) Washer and Dryer, and (9) 1,300 Sq Ft heated and airconditioned floor space. Baskin Creek Condominium features for all units, (1) On-Site Check In, (2) Covered parking at ground level under condominium, (3) Private inside entry to all units, (4) Two Elevators, (5) Heated Pool, and (6) Meeting Rooms (great for family reunions and business conferences)...moreless
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games:
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Very nice accomodations
Very nice accomodations
We stayed here during Thanksgiving week. It was only a short walk to the main street in Gatlinburg. The condo was very nice, clean and well maintained and the parking was great. My only complaint is that the internet connection was horrible. I would definitely stay here again.
- Guest KB (Franklin)
- Date of stay 11/20/11
- Review Submitted 11/26/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Awesome place to stay!!!
Awesome place to stay!!!
My family stayed here this year during spring break and it was awesome!!! We felt at home and enjoyed being there with ours friends, who were staying at Baskin Creek also. If you're looking for a great place to stay, very clean and within walking distance to the main road, but off enough that you don't hear the traffic, this is your place. Can't recommend it enough!!!!!
- Guest KY Girl (Madisonville, KY)
- Date of stay 04/07/11
- Review Submitted 06/09/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
We stayed at your condo recently & loved it! Great location, very clean & comfortable!! Everyone at the front desk was very helpful. We walked into Gatlinburg everyday. The pool & hot tub area was so nice sitting right against the creek. I would recommend this place to everyone. Thank you for sharing your condo. Debra
- Guest Debra (Springville, AL)
- Date of stay 10/10/10
- Review Submitted 10/14/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+.
$169/night (plus 12.5% tax per week nights) $189/night (plus 12.5% tax week end & Holidays) Rates are for 2 Bed/2 Bath to accommodate a family of 6 or 3 couple party $119/night Winter rates Jan.1 /March.26th $169/$199 July and Oct.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: + (256) 783-3303
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front Lobby Entrance
View of Second Bedroom
Completely Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops
Beautiful Lobby with helpful staff
View of Living/Dining Room
Master Bedroom Jacuzzi
Bathrooms have spacious counter with double sinks
Fully Equiped Kitchen
Beautiful Pool Area
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, August 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.