P.Sound Condo- Beautifully Furnished + Excellent Preserve View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Pelican Sound Golf and River Club is a very desirable gated private resort location due to it's proximity to Naples and Fort Myers.
Our condo is located between Fort Myers and Naples(Approx.15 miles away).The new Southwest Florida International Airport is a 15 minute drive to our condo's doorstep.
Our 1450 sq.ft 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo features new luxurious furnishings with a Southwest Florida/Tommy Bahama theme for the utmost in comfort.
Our first floor condo is located in Island Sound, a very desirable location in Pelican Sound. From your private lanai you will enjoy a much sought after tranquil preserve and water view. It is also within a minutes drive to the Country Club, Golf course,River Club and Beach boat shuttle which operates daily during peak season.
You will also enjoy being within a 30 second walk to one of 6 community swimming pools complete with day kitchens, jacuzzies and 6 gas grills for those cook outs by the pool. Enjoy 27 holes of Golf or Tennis in the morning or drive 7 miles to Bonita beach and relax while watching the beautiful gulf coast sunsets.
Activities and Attractions
1. Golf- The club has 27 holes designed by Chip Powell and Mike Hill. The course has hosted senior PGA qualifying tournaments and has four sets of tees to allow for challenging yet fair play for all skill levels (bring extra balls). Championship tees play to a course rating of 73 with a slope of 142. Upon rental, a $300.00 fee transfers all membership privileges and allows you to enjoy a round of golf for the low cost of a cart fee. The new 'Chelsea' automated system for reserving tee times insures fair play for everyone. In addition, there are dozens of reciprocal golf clubs in the area to enjoy.
2. Tennis- The Tennis Club has six HAR-TRU lighted courts, with tennis pro onsite for lessons, challenges, etc.
3. Country Club Access- Access to the 18,000 square foot Pelican Sound Country Club. The club features a casual fine dining along with a completely remodeled and decorated bar and dining area. First class food and atmosphere will be enjoyed by all during your stay.
4. River Club- The 5,000 square foot River Club has a huge pool, fitness center, and casual dining inside and out. FEATURES: Use the canoes for an adventurous trip on the Estero River through Estero Bay and San Carlos Pass to the beach landing area on Lover's Key State Park. Shuttles operate all day back and forth from Pelican Sounds to the Gulf (four beach chairs and two umbrellas are in our unit for you to enjoy some of the world’s finest beaches).
5. Shopping- three miles away: -Coconut Pointe -Miromar Outlet Center. To name a few stores: Off Saks Fifth Avenue, DKNY, Nike Factory Store, Coach, Cole Haan, and Oshkosh. Village of Venetian Bay, Tin City, The Promenade, Prime Outlets of Naples, Flea Masters (900 stores), Waterside Shops at Pelican Bay, and the Old Naples Shopping District.
6. Philharmonic Center of Arts- Naples, Florida (15 minutes from Pelican Sound). Enjoy world renowned musicians and art displays throughout the year.
7. TECO Arena- Home to sports events and concerts is just a few exits north on I-75. Fort Myers is home to a Minor-League baseball team - one of the most popular activities around. It is also the spring training sites for many other teams.
8. Sight Seeing and Attractions- Naples Trolley Tours, Corkscrew Sanctuary, Conservancy Nature Center, Caribbean Garden's, Seminole Gaming Place, Greyhound Dog Track, Everglades Wonder Garden's, Naples Princes', Everglades Day Safari, and Horse Ride Trail Rides.
9. Activities (on site and nearby): Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Kayaking, Boating, Water skiing, Para sailing, Shelling, Swimming, Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Cinemas/Movie Theaters.
Vacation Rental Amenities
Amenities: Air conditioning,Laundry room with Washer & Dryer, All linens provided,4 beach chairs & towels, Private storage
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Lake View
- Live Theater
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan-Mar .. $3500/month [Multimonth Rental Discounts Apply-$200/mo] Apr ...... $1995/month May-Oct .. $1700/month -weekly Available-20% discount to apply Nov ...... $1995/month -Weekly Available-20% discount to apply Dec ...... $2200/month -Weekly Available-20% discount to apply Golf Membership Transfer-$300 PSound -$100.00 Appl.Fee $100 Cleaning Fee- 11% Florida rental tax Applicable Security Deposit $500.00 & Florida Tax.(9% of rental amount)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Primary: (610) 775-5070
- Secondary: (484) 794-0415(Pennsylvania, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master King Bed with armoire and flat screen television.
Living Room with flatscreen TV & Wireless internet.
Eat in kitchen
Lanai has Preserve & River View -No construction
Barefoot Beach @Bonita Beach just 7 miles away!
One of 6 large community pools with jacuzzi/ summer kitchens/ gas grills
Reading Area Facing Lanai
Gulf Coast Sunsets 10 minutes from Pelican Sound.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Monday, May 13, 2013