Yacht and Marina Life, Pool and Fun Spring Lake Sleep 7 with Pool and Facilities
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grand Haven yacht description
Waterfront Grand Haven on Spring Lake, Michigan water Enjoy this private Marina Yact setting just minutes from downtown Grand Haven and two State Parks. Pontoon rental options and trolley in route and will pick up at your doorstep to get you to a location the trolley is on route or have breakfast just down the road at the Pines, fine evening dining or catch the sunset from the deck or at the beach.
Yacht includes two small bedrooms, with slider to the lake with slider and upper deck. Unit has a commanding view of the club house private type setting and just minutes from the highway and Michigan adventure, musical fountain every night, 4th of July and Coast Guard Fireworks, See our Log cabin just blocks away sleeps 23 and see 38 person resort, listing Campau Heaven. Fun at beeches, rentals for bare boat Captain at $300 per hour. Order pizza delivery or just cook your catch! Need a limo to go along with your rental for as low as $95 per hour or a party boat ride. LIVE the Yacht life
Grand Haven Details: The Grand Haven/Spring Lake area offers fishing, We know charter fishing boats and have a fishing package to get you on your way to catch salmon 2 night weekday package $1395 includes boat and stay, boating and other
water sports, swimming, biking, hiking, shopping, golfing, outdoor concerts and hosts numerous events throughout the summer months.
In the surrounding area you can enjoy movie theatres, an old
fashioned drive in theater, putt-putt golf, go carts, a theme park, and of course Grand Haven boasts the worlds largest Musical Fountain that plays every night at 9:45pm and if very nice!
The info on the area has to offer.: Nestled in the quaint village of Spring Lake/ Ferrysburg you’ll find this 2
bedroom Yacht at Keenan Marina or pick your own Marina... Within a few miles to
distance to shopping and restaurants and minutes away from a
a few public beach areas, and perfect for launching your boat canoe or kayak and
ideal for the family who wants beach's area just a few miles from the front door.
Have a bigger boat?
There is room to park it here and a public boat launch is just 1/2
mile away. Close to bike path and trolley route. (Take the trolley
into Grand Haven for shopping, strolling the boardwalk or enjoying
the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan)
3 bedrooms, which include 5 full, sized beds, 1fouton bed,
and a full sized sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 14 total.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
- Events Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- This location has 1 refrigerator, stove microwave, grill, window a/c washer dryer, and is great for a vacation headquarters, located at a marina with facilities and pool at its based marina very near the city of Grand Haven Total of 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and shower We have a couch bed and a table bed in the living room cabin area that is open with many windows for your view. Pool and Club house pending your choice of marina...If at Keenan the it has heated pool and nice clubhouse with coffe maker and sink area and television and couches and a kids book play area and play ground for kids....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- We are fully capable to accommodate and have rentals nearby, Boat pontoon, paddle boat, seadoo rentals are all fully capable if you want to obtain insurance for the period of your rental. This location is near everything but the beauty of being out in the country by the water with a dock ready for your pontoon or speed boat or rent one! Limousine service to the race track is also available through our service as we own a limousine service. see more pictures at our website or email for more pictures or information. Like to party take the Yacht with a captain (must have our captain) to the wall or to Hany Panky. Have golf carts please bring them this community and your welcome to bring one! Have Sea doo's or a boat we have dockage to park on and fish from at your door step....moreless
- Music Library
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Satellite / Cable
- Games For Kids
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Coin Laundry
- Recreation Center
- Not Necessary
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Catering Available
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Air Conditioning
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Activities Guide
- Laundry Soap
- Sofa Bed
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking On Street
- Local Maps
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Boat Dock
- Child's Swing
- Sand Box
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway To Water
- Outdoor Grill
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub
ReviewsWrite a review
We truly enjoyed our stay!
We truly enjoyed our stay!
We really enjoyed our stay at the cottage. Our kids caught some nice sized Bass right off the end of the dock. The bike trails were great! The took us right downtown Grand Haven. Pizza Hut was very close. We enjoyed a fire at night with some roasted marshmellows. We checked out the beaches which were all only a 5 minute ride away. The waves were a bit big for my kids, but my husband loved it. We ate out a couple of times at Kirby Grill and Snug Harbor, both had great food! A couple of days we just chilled at the cottage and played games, fished and played in the sand. The cottage was clean and comfy. We also walked the Grand Haven pier, shopped and did some charter fishing. We did have to contact the management once with a couple of questions and he called us right back. We highly recommend this cottage and have already booked 2 weeks again this coming summer.
- Guest Treasured Times (Grand Rapids, Mi)
- Date of stay 08/08/09
- Review Submitted 04/10/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Great place close to Grand Haven on the waterGuest comment entered by owner
Great place close to Grand Haven on the water
Loved the lay out simple and off the beaten pathe seemed quit quaint. Firepit and fishing were ausome with the pontoon boat we rented from you we went on trip every day and the price was right...Loved it. Just dropped you a email to say thanks Anne Titus
- Guest Anne Titus
- Date of stay 08/09/08
- Review Submitted 02/24/10
Lease weekly daily monthly low rate credit cards accepted.The rate for this rental for weekly daily monthly or on a long term lease. Rates average from $495 - $995 for a weekend to to $995 - $1895 for the week at peek times like Coast Guard or 4th of July a $100 holiday fee may apply. Credit cards accepted and deposits non refundable unless we are able to rerent your dates if so then a refund less remarketing fee applies of 15% -20% of rental total for lost future rental leads and a credit card is needed for cleaning and damages.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Muskegon at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Muskegon at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: Holland at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 31 north or south to Grand Haven or Muskegon at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Michigan State Park at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Stans, Kirby Grill, Rosebuds at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Cannonsburg, Bitter sweet Pando at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Spring Lake and Grand Haven Muskegon at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pizza Hut Holiday in Old boys at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: +1 616 6162643180 before 10pm
- Secondary: +1 616 437-1687 after 11pm
- Tertiary: +1 616 264-3180 if no answers
- Fax: +1 616 328-5200 any time e fax
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large Yacht sleeps up to 7-8 and entertains up to 20 a great with pool access
Seating in lower area with 2 ac systems, shower head and 2 bedrooms marina wifi
Master bedroom sleeps 2 with access to bathroom and personal shower and a/c
Side bedroom great for kids upper and lower beds sleeps one each.
41 foot Carver Captain Chair with upper area seats 10 comfortable w/walkthrough
Yachts of fun is a great way to change up for a great time you won't forget.
Fireworks, in downtown Grand Haven 2 times per year and also in Spring Lake.
Relax in the cabin and watch television or top and catch some sunshine or pool
Restroom with personal shower and marina shower is also available his and hers.
Larger upper walk through to bow area seats 10 just up top
Captains area with cover for rain and stay cool in the sun and shield from wind
Large bow and walk through for hanging in the sun
Beach Sand for Kids to Play In
Rear lower area with room to fish off the back and plenty of room to visit
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
+1 616 6162643180
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.