Book 5 Days in March and Receive 6th. Day for Free for March Only
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cruz Bay bed and breakfast description
'Perfect place to feel human again.'
NEW BOOKINGS !
Book 5 days in March and receive 6th. day for free for March only.
You may book on-line and then call (340) 776-6774 or (340) 998-8388 cell and E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to set aside your free days.
March Calendar, http://www.powell-graphics4.com/calendar/2359/calendar.cgi?m=201403,
Web Cam http://oceantrader.co/webcam-scene/
St. John, US Virgin Islands is a US Territory and no passport is needed for US Citizens. Vacation rental suites with ocean views, operating as a Bed and Breakfast has air condition, beach euipment, free Wi-Fi and complimentary menu.
In suite kitchen or kitchenette, nearby to beaches, supermarkets, churches and banks with ATM machines and free Wi-Fi. The climate is warm all year round.
Many beaches are available for swimming, snorkeling, fishing and sailing.
Hillcrest Guest House, St. John, US Virgin Islands, has six (6) individual suites:
1. Front Suite -Top floor - 2 people.
2. Caribbean Ocean View -Top floor - 2 people.
3. Sunset Suite -Top floor - 3 people.
4. Tropical Garden Suite -Top floor - 4 people.
5. Orchid Suite -First floor - 4 people.
6. Peaceful Retreat -Ground floor - 4 people. (Booked to Oct. 1, 2013)
April 16-November 15-LOW SEASON
1-2 People: $195/day
- - - - - 0 - - - - - -
November 16 to April 15-HIGH SEASON
1-2 People: $245/day
Call (340) 776-6774 & (340) 998-8388.
Phyllis Hall, Owner
Hillcrest Guest House, St. John, US Virgin Islands
Lat.: 18° 20’ N and Long: 64° 48’ W
Vacation rental suites with ocean views, air condition, beach equipment, free Wi-Fi and menu. In suite kitchen or kitchentte, neaby to beaches, supermarkets, churches and banks with ATM machines.
My availability calendar is on my website, www.HillcrestStJohn.com
- Bed And Breakfast
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (6) There are six (6) suites: Orchid, Front, Sunset and Caribbean Ocean View Suites have queen size canopy beds. Peaceful Retreat and Tropical Garden Suites have queen size beds., Double Beds (4), Twin or Single Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1) One folding playpen., Sleep Sofa or Futons (3) Orchid and Southern Suites has a full size futon. Tropical Garden Suite has a queen size futon....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
(6) Tropical Garden and Orchid Suites have a full kitchen. Front, Southern and Caribbean Ocean View Suites have a kitchenette. Peaceful Retreat and Tropical Garden Suites have a full kitchen with a gas stove, large refrigerator, microwave, toaster and perculator....moreless
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Video Library:
- Music Library:
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
Not so good
Not so good
We were under the impression this was a B&B, so were surprised that breakfast consisted of a dozen eggs and a pound of bacon in the refrigerator. Bed was ok, but directly outside the window (Orchid Suite) was a motion sensor light — near the shrubbery — that went on and off and on and off all night long. The neighbors had yappy dogs that carried on all night, and Phyllis' Rottweiler (110#) growled to add to the scene. Oh, and there was a reggae band somewhere whose bass line entered our dreams. The place is perched on the top of a steep hill, and unless you're in fairly good physical condition, you'll need to call a taxi ($4/person + $4 for the call), and there's no phone in the apt and Phyllis isn't around.
- Guest Jess (California)
- Date of stay 01/27/14
- Review Submitted 02/18/14
Guest comment entered by owner
We have been staying for over 20 years and book two years in advance.
- Guest Bernadette and Jerry
- Date of stay 01/23/10
- Review Submitted 10/22/10
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 - Nov 15, 2014
2 night min stay
Nov 16 - Apr 15, 2015
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 10%
Payment is upon making a reservation. May be made online thru Expedia or Bed and Breakfast.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Cyril E. King Airport, St. Thomas (Taxi to boat) at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Cruz Bay, St. John, US Virgin Islands at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Frank Bay Beach at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mooies at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Fish Trap Restaurant at 0.01 Miles
Year Purchased: 1966
About the owner: This is a picture of Dora, the explorer (My grandson Jordan named her) and Phyllis Hall, on the right. Taken in front of my apartment. Pets do not have access to guest suites at all. You may ask to meet pets if you so desire.
Why the Owner Chose Cruz Bay:
The land Hillcrest was bought in the 1940's by my parents and buiilt in 1966. I was born in New York and attended P.S. 102 in Manhattan. Since both parents were from the US Virgin Islands, they decided, here was the place to raise their children.
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
I enjoy meeting people from all over the world and hope they 'feel' the beauty of St. John that I feel.
- Primary: (340) 776-6774 (US Virgin Islands)
- Secondary: (340) 998-8388 [cell]
Front Suite Private Balcony
Caribbean Ocean View Suite- Queen size canopy bed.
Sunset Suite-King size canopy bed and full size futon.
Tropical Garden Suite
Stairs to top floor suites; Front, Southern, Caribbean Ocean View & Tropical.
Hillcrest on top. View from ferry boat.
Hillcrest Guest House, on top the hill.
Front Suite: accommodates 2 people.
Orchid Suite, Queen Size Canopy Bed
Tropical Garden Suite: accommodates 4 people.
Tropical Garden Suite Dining Area
Hillcrest Guest House
Trunk Bay Beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Friday, March 28, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.