Discounted Rate for This Weekend. Inquire Now!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Seven Springs house description
Gorgeous! Two miles from 7 Springs Resort, six bedroom, six bath log home with expansive, uninterrupted valley views. Surrounded by natural state park lands with hiking, biking, snowmobile trails, fishing and more. Two miles from the entrance to the Seven Springs resort and three miles from Hidden Valley ski resort. Wildlife abounds!
Home is professionally decorated in a sophisticated, yet rustic style. Gourmet kitchen with granite central island offers six bar stools to complement the huge ten person dining table. Floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace in family room with loads of seating around large entertainment center. Kitchen nook offers a cozy place to watch the amazing sunrises over the valley. Wall of windows in family room provides unlimited valley views and beautiful fall color.
Eight person hot tub offers a place to sooth aching muscles while enjoying the star lite sky. Campfire ring and under deck swing.
'Valley view' offers a beautiful setting to create lasting memories! Call to reserve your vacation now.
Keywords: log house
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 18
- 3rd floor (main bedroom level) - Two king size bedrooms, each with a private full bath. There is another room down the hall, that is themed for kids and has two sets of bunk beds (please no adults in the bunks), this room also has a fun loft area. There is a full bath right outside this room. 2nd floor - the main living/entry level floor has a queen room with a private bath and another room with two single beds and a full bath right outside. 1st floor - the lower/rec. room level offers a large bedroom for an entire family that has a queen bed, a pyramid bunk with a full bed under and a twin on top. This level also has a full bath, along with the pool table, foosball table, large t.v. with a large sectional and loads of floor space for kids to tumble around. 6 bedrooms and 6 full baths ...moreless
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Gorgeous, sophisticated log home surrounded by park lands, incredible views, wrap around deck with furniture, camp fire ring for evening campfires, cozy family room with floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace, huge rec room with pool table, foosball, bar tables and stools, and TV area with large sectional, professionally decorated...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Seven Springs Resort activites - www.7springs.com skiing, tubing, biking, trout fishing, clay shooting, kids club, indoor pool, bowling, restaurants/bar, roller skating, arcade, shopping Laurel Highlands State Park - 10 minutes away Falling Waters - Frank Lloyd Wright House 30 minutes away White water rafting in Ohio Plye 40 minutes away AWESOME! Nemicolin Resort 45 minutes away - worth a visit ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The good and the bad
The good and the bad
My husband and sons returned from a men's weekend of skiing and card playing. The good- The view was beautiful, home nicely furnished and the beds comfortable. The bad-My husband had to shovel his way to the front door when he arrived first, several breakers were popped and he had to spend time figuring out which ones to reset, numerous light bulbs were missing, no batteries for the tv remote (had to run to the store to buy some), no big pot to cook for a large group and the biggest disappointment was that the hot tub did not work. They had looked forward to soaking after a day of skiing. They had a great time anyway.
- Guest Patricia P. (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Date of stay 02/22/13
- Review Submitted 02/28/13
Owner response: We appreciate any and all comments, thank you. In response, we apologize about the hot tub situation. Our hot tub made it through many rental seasons and will be replaced this month with a new one. It is unfortunate that it occurred on your vacation, we did offer an additional night free upon your next visit. Just replaced all of the light bulbs in January, plus provided many extras in the closet in BR off of the kitchen. Blown fuses happen and the snow drifts sometimes quite a bit up there on the mountain, just happy you had snow!!!! Thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again next year.
Guest comment entered by owner
I just wanted to write you a note to say thank you for a wonderful family weekend! The house was PERFECT for us, and everyone loved it. No one wanted to leave - it was so beautiful! It was our hope that this would become an annual tradition, and it looks like everyone else now feels that way too. In fact, the cousins all wanted to know if we could book the house again for next year - only for a longer weekend! So we will certainly be in touch once we figure out dates and things. It was a pleasure to be there and we're certainly looking forward to making this happen again! :) Audra
- Guest Audra
- Date of stay 10/15/10
- Review Submitted 03/21/11
Guest comment entered by owner
The house was beautiful and the kids loved it (the skiing too). Unbelievable views!! Wish we had more time to just relax at the house. We hope to come back and rent the "dreamhouse" again, maybe in the summer. Thanks for letting us rent your house. Dave
- Guest Dave
- Date of stay 02/21/11
- Review Submitted 02/28/11
Great House - Great View
Great House - Great View
This is the perfect house/location for a girlfriend weekend. We rented it for the first weekend in October 2010 and had a great time. Lots of room to sit around the kitchen island, sharing drinks, food and friendships. The property was immaculately clean. Lots of stuff to do at Seven Springs Autumnfest. The sunrise from the large outdoor deck is awesome!!!
- Guest drb487 (Allison Park PA)
- Date of stay 10/01/10
- Review Submitted 01/02/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your rental and your kind words. Hope to see you again next year!
This is a very beautiful, relaxing and fun resort. This is a great home away from home where the air is fresh and clean and every day you wake up to a beautiful surrounding.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 01/18/09
- Review Submitted 01/18/09
Our big family stayed at this house last year for a winter weekend. We have had our "family ski trip" every year at Seven Springs for the past 6 years and have stayed at many different large homes in the area. This house IS beautiful! The house is a mile or two off the main road and the view from the back deck is unsurpassed. The weekend we rented, the gas fireplace wasn't working, which was a real "bummer" when you're at a ski resort but that was the only real drawback. Like I said, we've stayed at many properties in the Seven Springs area over the years and have come to one conclusion..with kids, having a gameroom, like the one in this house, is a must! The kids have their separate area away from the adults with a multitude of things to keep them busy. All in all, I would rent again..the amenities are great (and the kids fought to stay in that loft in one of the bedrooms...what a hit!)
- Guest Judy Kugel (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Date of stay 01/15/08
- Review Submitted 01/15/08
Owner response: Thanks for the comments and we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Not sure why the fireplace was not working but that has now been fixed and we've had no further troubles with it! Thanks again.
In Season (Dec 01-Mar 31) .. $2250.50/wkend .. Linens and cleaning fee included Off Season (Apr 01-Nov 30) 1600.00/wkend .. Linens and cleaning fee included Ask About Weekly Rates. Holiday weekends may be higher.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Valley View Log home overlooking valley!
2nd Master Bedroom with private full bath!
First Floor Single Room!
Huge table with seating for 10!
Lower level Rec room. Loads of room!
Moonrise over Valley View!
Rainbow off our wrap around deck!
New benches around the camp fire for roasting marshmellows!
1st Master Bedroom with private full bath!
First floor queen room with full private bath!
Floor to ceiling gas fireplace!
View from foyer!
Large t.v. sitting area, fooze ball table, and pool table!
Road to Valley View in October! Peacefully secluded!
View to inside main level family room off of the deck!
Valley View in winter. Amazing!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013