Hamptons Architect Designed Home: Fall Weeks/End!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Weeks $2500; weekends $2000
Please NO AFTER PROM or AFTER HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE GRADUATION inquiries or less than 25 year old groups!
Why rent 12 Bob:White Drive in Water Mill in Summer 2015
• Secluded location only 15 minutes/ 8 miles from village of Sag Harbor, Bridgehampton and Southampton without the traffic [15 minutes/ 5 miles]
• architect designed house that maximizes light and useful 2500 square feet
• this house is a cut above the rest for those who appreciate the best in form and function
• access to Divided Highway, Route 27 to New York by back roads [15 minutes]
• Double linens for Beds for 6 to 10 people, 1 king, 1 queen, 3 twins[ 2 of which can be set up as Queen] ,2 king-size twins [currently set up as a King]
• wooded property with lush, well maintained gardens that afford complete privacy from Street in Pool and from Neighbors!
• 2 master suites, 1 with whirlpool bath on 1st floor, another with glassed in shower on 2nd floor
• a playground with swings, slide and sandbox on property;
• latest technology in kitchen: coffee maker with pod for single cups, blender, toaster, broiler oven, Mini-pro Cuisinart, Coffee grinder, hand blender, can opener, juicer, hand blender, 19' LED TV in kitchen
• double supply of plates, stainless tableware, glasses, knives and other kitchen tools
• granite counters [40 feet]; tiled back splash designed by architect, wainscoting stairs & bar
• communication- 3 phones with unlimited long distance and Statewide 411
• high speed internet & wireless router and wireless printer, copier scanner
• Entertainment center: 4 High Definition LED televisions – 3 DVD players, VCR s and Collection of DVDs and VHS tapes and 10 disc CD player with over 100 CD's!
New Energy star Water Heater for low energy consumption.
• Solar panels for electricity
• fine art on walls
• New AC compressor, new liner, heater and filter in heated pool by solar blanket or gas heater
• off street parking for 4 cars
• Dogs accepted for extra deposit for damages and extra cleaning!
GREEN WITH SOLAR ENERGY!
HOUSE PROVIDES most of its own ELECTRICITY. - new roof shingles and photo-voltaic cells to reduce electric bill. Whole house water filter provides excellent water with better than bottled water taste.
Complete playground for infants to preteens and Weber Genesis gas grill.
BEAUTIFUL HAMPTON S SUMMER RENTAL HOUSE, designed for maximum comfort and space by the same architect who designed & supervised construction of 5/23/2004 ABC TV Extreme Home Makeover addition and renovation. SEE: http://www.tv.com/shows/extreme-makeover-home-edition/cadigan-scott-family-338169/
Dogs allowed with extra deposit and permission by landlord.
This house was designed to use all 2500 square feet of interior space, plenty of closet space, bright and cheery interior, central air, TV and VCR in each bedroom, Phone hookup in each bedroom and kitchen, Cable modem, three DVD players with 27 In TVs, 10 x 15 foot porch, and 1000 square foot brick patio around 16 x 36 foot heated pool, beautiful gardens professionally maintained. Colorful Paintings throughout!
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
*** NO SMOKING!
* Under 25 not permitted without adult supervision-NO PROM parties!
* Gas for pool heater extra.
* Minimum Deposit - $1500.
* Utilities extra for Month stays.
* Interior pictures available for email on request
Ideal for 3 or 4 couples or 2 families with young children
$1500 deposit refundable less any damages, final clean and energy consumed.
Keywords: House, Hamptons farm house, green building, solar electric panels, energy star, playground, child friendly, dogs allowed, gardens, seclusion, wooded property, energy efficient, family friendly, children accepted, Privacy, modern inside and traditional shingle Hamptons outside!
check out more 180 degree pictures on Facebook dot com/12bobwhitedrive
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
- King size beds (1) 1 in Upstairs Master Suite and other in large bedrooms with shared bathroom, Queen size Beds (1) one in downstairs master suite, Double Beds (1) sleigh bed in poolside room also a 6 foot couch, Twin or Single Beds (3) 5 twin beds are possible, can be converted to 2 kings, Child Beds (1) Pack and Play is available, Baby Cribs (1) Pack and play for infants; Long Sofa (1) and Sleigh Bed (1) 3 steps down from pool with AC!...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
Connection through Sirius input on JVC AV Receiver for I pod or MP3 players through surround sound system. LG Sound Bar allows bluetooth access to play music, TV can run music without screen lit up...moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Kitchen designed for maximum efficiency by architect who has designed over 200 kitchens. Brand new ceran top stove with oven. New Granite tops installed with tile back-splashes designed by architect!...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
July Weeks are $5500, weekendS $5000; August weeks $6500 Weekends $6000 Dogs well trained require extra cleaning deposit of $500 for weeks and weekends: $1500 deposit refundable less final clean and any damages Payment can be by bank deposit, wire or Dwolla[25 cents] with approved account. Refunds paid within ten days, within a few days by Chase quick pay or Dwolla October Weeks-$2000;Weekends-$1600 Dwolla and Credit Cards accepted
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Flying Point Beach(Ocean) in Water Mill- 4 miles and 15 minutes away! Bay Street Theater in Sag Harbor, Drew Theater in East Hampton, Art Galleries, Shopping in Nearby Southampton, Bridgehampton, Sag Harbor & East Hampton
Year Purchased: 1996
About the owner: I am a retired Social studies Teacher who spends his summers on the water on his sailboat. I make every effort to make my rental guests comfortable in my outstanding home designed by my son and built by me.
Why the Owner Chose Southampton:
This is a great location in the 5th most expensive zip code list published by Forbes Magazine for the period June 2008- June 2009. It is on a cul de sac off a cul de sac right in the middle of the Hamptons. 4 miles from the Ocean or Southampton Village, 2 miles from the Bay, 5 miles from Bridgehampton Mall shopping and restaurants and shops, and 8 miles from Sag Harbor for restaurants, night life and historic museums. East Hampton is 7 miles further from Sag Harbor and the preferred route in the summer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The unique benefits are many: a full playground with three swings, sandbox and slide Solar Panels to create most of the electricity Fine Art on the walls by the owner's father - shown in Museums like Hirschhorn Museum, Michener collection at the University of Texas at Austin, Brandeis, MIT, Guggenheim, Barnes Collection to name a few. A house that is more spacious than the 2500 square feet of floor space by design. A house that is bright and cheery on the rainiest day. The house is situated on an acre and totally secluded from neighbors in summer and pool is not visible from street or neighboring properties.
- Primary: (631) 287-4075 (New York, USA)
- Secondary: (516) 509-0497 (New York, USA) Mobile, can receive texts
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&z=16
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
House from driveway
Rhododendron at Driveway entrance
Silver Genesis Weber Grill and side burner; and outdoor dining table and umbrell
2 of 3 couches in Living Room
Granite counters and tiled Backsplash
Downstairs master bath with double sinks, shower and whirlpool bath tub
Upstairs Master Bedroom with Love seat and TV with DVD Player
Upstairs Master Bathroom with shower and double sinks and 5 foot tub
Upstairs Shared bathroom with tub and toilet Private behind inner door
Upstairs Hall sittingarea
1/2 Bath to right of Entrance
Outdoor Dining Set
Looking down on Living Room from Stairway
Frig, Microwave and coffee grinder/Brewer
Sink on Island with Breakfast bar
Upstairs Master Bedroom and Love seat
Downstairs Master Queen bed and love seat
3 Twin Bedded Room
Upstairs closet with more than enough extra linens for every bed
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 19, 2015
- Property typeHouse
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 09/02/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.