Waterfront Delta Home on Peaceful Steamboat Slough
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Walnut Grove house description
New 2007 waterfront home looking onto a sandy swim beach on Steamboat Slough. This 1800 square foot home has a large kitchen and living room, 2 bedrooms plus study and 2 baths, and covered porch looking onto the sandy swim beach. Watch awesome sunrises and sunsets from here.
This home is part of a quiet and peaceful waterfront community on Steamboat Slough near Rio Vista, Isleton and Walnut Grove, and covered or open docks are available at the marina here, along with boat launch for your water toys. This area is wonderful for fishing, boating and family reunions. Church retreat groups and small wedding weekends are possible, with catering provided by nearby great restaurants. Steamboat Slough has fresh water.
Sleeping accommodations include 3 queen beds, 2 twins, 1 sleeper sofa, 1 sectional couch that converts to twin or full size sleeper and 2 nice thick fold-out sleeping mats. Water views from living room, kitchen, dining room, eat-in counter, master bedroom. Or sit on the covered front porch and watch the kids play on the beach while you barbecue the fresh fish caught here. Seasonally, people catch striper, catfish, salmon, blue gill, sturgeon and crawdads.
Calm waters of Steamboat Slough are great for wakeboarding even on windy delta days. There are many great restaurants nearby to reach by boat or land. Grand Island Mansion and Ryde Hotel are close by. Rio Vista is 10 minutes away and has groceries, shopping, museum, bait shop and other amenities.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Great fishing and boating place. Easy to drive to from Bay area or Sacramento, but feels like you are in the quiet backwoods of another era! Fishing, canoe, wake boarding, swimming, jogging, or just enjoy the peace and sunshine! Great unique restaurants nearby and cute little historic river towns to visit....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sacramento International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: J-Mac ferry at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: in Sacramento at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: State Route 84 at 4.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: small one right infront of my place! at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Rio Vista or Walnut Grove at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ski: water ski right here on Steamboat Slough! at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Rio Vista Golf course at 17 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Rio Vista, Walnut Grove, Isleton and Ryed at 10 Miles
- Primary: (916) 775-1455 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Steamboat Slough with home under the trees
Kitchen with eat-in counter and dining room area
View of home from the air
View from the covered porch
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013