Summer Rates from $130 Plus T/C, Hot Tub, Wifi, Location!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Heavenly Valley condo description
Welcome to the Ripke Condo in the absolute center of all SLT venues! Our condo is nestled among the pines inside Bavarian Village, South Lake Tahoe's friendliest condo complex. Three blocks from the lake, Ski Run Marina, shopping, restaurants, and a Safeway market. Less than one mile and minutes to the stateliness casinos.
Perfect for your weekend casino getaway or summer getaway. Summer dates have booked fast. July 9,10,11 for three nights is still OPEN!
Please check our availability calendar BEFORE you inquire. Email us for low summer last-minute deals. Two-night minimum stay required. Summer rates $130-$140 p/n (depending on the number of guests), plus tax, cleaning and management fees. Weekday rates as low as $115 p/n! No pets, please! Email us for your special internet rate or make us an offer.
WE ARE YOUR PERFECT HEAVENLY SKI CONDO! LESS THAN ONE MILE FROM BOTH HEAVENLY BASES! BOOK YOUR 2015 WINTER STAY NOW TO GET THE DATES YOU WANT.
Just finished. A total living room REMODEL! Our fireplace now features new stone and a push button fireplace!. No more wood logs. New furniture and lighting add to the ambiance. Media player with IPOD dock. We replaced our couches with a new rustic queen sleeper and love seat. We now can sleep 8 guests comfortably. We accented all of it with new paint and lighting. Our latest upgrades bring stunning new warmth and ambiance to our condo.
Hot tub seating six, heated pool, and free WIFI. Perfect for any getaway, weekend casino visits, family reunions, weddings, honeymoons, and extended stays (up to 30 days). All of this at a rate that offsets the price of getting here!
Unmatched amenities at an affordable price. Why stay in a stuffy hotel room when you can have all the comforts of home in a resort setting? Save $ by cooking some of your meals in.
CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE FOR OUR RIPKE CONDO YOU TUBE VIDEO TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!
Here are 50 reasons you will love the Ripke Condo:
1. Our complete master bath remodel is done and our new MB now looks like 'The Hilton'. 2. Forced air heat throughout. 3. New plush towels and linens. 4. Free WIFI. Bring your laptop! 5. New dining and bar area tile and pine paneling. 6. One mile to casinos and both Heavenly California ski bases. 7. Fourteen major ski areas within a 50-minute drive. 8. Minutes from hiking trails. 9. Year round hot tub seats 6. 10. Large heated pool (in season). 11. On-site laundry room. 12. 'Rustic Life' wood log table lamps. 13. New 42' living room TV. 14. Forced air natural gas heat. 15. Gas starting wood-log fireplace. 16. Newly remodeled kitchen. 17. Separate dining area & bar seats up to six. 18. Newly remodeled middle bath. 19. Charming wood-log chair . 20. Hand made coat racks. 21. New ultra comfortable Serta king mattress in MB. 22. Two blocks from Bijou Municipal Golf Course. 23. Table games. 24. Blu-Ray player. 25. Indiglo nite lites. 26. Programmable hotel security safe in MB for storing your valuables. 27. Casino shuttles. 28. VISA, MC, AE, DISC cards accepted. 29.'AAA-rated'. 30. Three blocks from Safeway market, restaurants and shopping. 31. Bike path at entrance. 32. Two blocks from bike and ski rentals at “Sierra Ski & Cycle” on Hwy. 50. 33. Parking directly in front of your condo. 34. Complimentary hot chocolate. 35. Fully-equipped kitchen. 36. Hand and shampoo soap provided. 37. New master bedroom 23” LCD TV. 38. 72 cable channels. 39. Framed cable channel guides. 40. High chair for our smaller guests. 41. Luggage stands in every bedroom. 42.”Indiglo” nite lights & glo switches throughout. 43. Two direct dial phones. 44. Playground next door for the kids (in season). 45. Barbecue and picnic table in front of condo. 46. Incredible view of “Gunbarrel” main ski run at Heavenly from your MB window. 47. “Low price guarantee” from owner on your rate. 48. Great for weddings, honeymoons, reunions and weekend getaways (friends can rent adjacent units). 49. Late check-out can be arranged. 50. “Tahoe Tips” newsletter from owner after you book. READ ON FOR EVEN MORE!
Relax in our spacious living room with southwestern corner sofa, recliner and charming antique rocker. Enjoy our 72 cable channels (WC/CNN/Fox Sports Net). New DVD/VCR combo, plus stereo/CD player. Dining area under our new wood log chandelier seats six. Surf the net on your laptop at our adjacent bar area which seats three more on fully-backed seats. Newly remodeled kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, toaster-oven, and blender. You will love our pine log table lamps in the living room and bedrooms 2 and 3 and new 'Tahoe view' framed photos. Enter your comments in our in-unit guest book featuring lake activities and dining guide.
Call Pinnacle Lake Tahoe Getaways ASAP to book your stay by calling the toll-free number at top-right!
- 2 story
- On floor 2
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Pets Not Allowed:
Our condo features 20 years of upgrades. We strive to keep it that way. Due to the potential for damage to to our condo and imposing on guests in adjacent units we suggest you leave your pet at home....moreless
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1) Enjoy your wall-mounted MB 23' TV from your king bed. Get the weather report as soon as you wake up each morning.......or simply look out our MB picture window!, Queen size Beds (2) Two new queen beds with new natural pine headboards and night stands, clothing valets, and clock radios....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Child's Highchair
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Fireplace (glass enclosure), 2 phones, fully equipped kitchen, high chair, toaster, toaster-oven, blender, cooking utensils, kitchen condiments & linens provided, iron, ironing board, washer & dryer (shared in complex laundry room), picnic table & charcoal grill (in front), playground/park ADJACENT, discounted dining and activity tickets, casino/ski shuttles, Sierra Ski & Cycle Works 2 blocks west on Hwy, 50 for bike and ski rentals, Safeway market two blocks & around the corner...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
Location & View
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 15 - Sep 13, 2014
2 night min stay
Sep 14 - Nov 20, 2014
2 night min stay
Dec 1 - Apr 15, 2015
2 night min stay
Dec 19 - Dec 23, 2014
5 night min stay
|Christmas / New Years
Dec 24 - Jan 3, 2015
11 night min stay
Jan 16 - Jan 18, 2015
3 night min stay
Feb 20 - Feb 22, 2015
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning $110 + tax
- Processing $5 + tax
- Tax Rate 14.5%
PAYMENTS: The amount as shown to you on the “Reservation Details” page of your online reservation notated as “Total” will be charged to your credit card immediately upon completing the reservation.
A 50% deposit of your total rate is due at the time of booking.
All payments made by telephone or online must be either cash, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX or Discover credit card. Sorry, other credit card
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The heart of South lake Tahoe features a 'world of activities' including bicycling, roller blading, gaming, skiing, hiking, swimming, boating, Heavenly Gondola/restaurant, even hot air ballooning at Lake Tahoe Balloons (we recommend it!)
Year Purchased: 1993
About: My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Tahoe in 1974 and we started renting homes in summer and winter. We soon realized it was time for us to purchase our own vacation home in the area we have made our second home. In 1978 we purchased an A-frame cabin and traded it in for a condo in Bavarian Village 1993. We have put our 'heart and soul' into making the Ripke Condo just like home. You will love our extra features like our 'cool' nite lights, small hooks for hanging your car keys, and a convenient dining table TV remote. We even installed an emergency 'power failure' light you will see above the hallway entrance. Latest addition is our hotel 'security safe' found in our MB for storing your valuables. Our valet clothing stands in each bedroom are also convenient for your wardrobe selection. Enjoy our complimentary hot chocolate as you sit by the fire in our spacious living room. We are in our condo at least twice per year to make sure you enjoy your stay as much as we do. Please let us know if you have any suggestions to make the Ripke Condo even better.
Why Heavenly Valley:
We wanted to be close to all area attractions yet we wanted to feel like we were not stuck in a casino hotel room. Our condo in Bavarian Village is just blocks from highway 50 and Ski Run Blvd. and one mile from the casinos and Heavenly skiing. We are also on flat ground and the South Lake Tahoe bike path runs right by the complex entrance. We enjoy riding our bikes to breakfast at our favorite local restaurants. We boast a rental agency that looks after our condo. We love our location in the middle of a grove of pine trees and love to look up at them while we are enjoying the pool or soaking in the hot tub. We also love to serve dinner outside on our balcony so we can smell the pine-scented fresh air and listen to the call of the Blue Jays. In winter save yourself the drive and catch the Heavenly Shuttle at the complex entrance.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our MB window view of Heavenly is breathtaking! We are only one of only two condos that have a large picture window in our MB! We also take pride in our three room remodels, kitchen, and both baths. Our condo features pine cabinets trimmed in forest green. We placed a dining table out on our balcony and enjoy some of our meals outside during warm summer nights. When the weather turns cold we have plenty of table games or enjoy movies on our 46' HD TV. For longer stays the on-site laundry really comes in handy. Unique to Bavarian Village is their wonderful, spacious heated pool (in season) and 8-person, year round hot tub. Relax and look up in into the blue skies framed by tall green pines. You can't do that at stateline where you're stuck in a hotel room fighting the crowds. Our fully-furnished kitchen is perfect for eating in or preparing snacks for day trips.
- Primary: +1 866 407 0245 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM PST 7 days a week
- Fax: +1 530 686 3981
Links to more information:
Push button fireplace, 42' HDTV & stereo with IPOD dock.
Bavarian Village is in the exact center of all SLT venues.
Year Round hot tub seats six. Discuss you casino winnings here.
All the amenities you need!
Bar area with FREE WIFI.
Free WIFI. Bring your lap top.
Luxurious master king bed and new 23" LCD TV. Priceless view!
You'll love our wood-log lamps in every room!
Total master bath remodel.
Comfy queens in bedrooms 2 & 3.
Our condo is just over that hill one mile from both Heavenly bases!
Spacious 20' by 50' pool operates Memorial Day thru September.
First snow usually falls in November.
New rustic 'mountain' queen sleeper sofa.
Newly remodeled, fully-equipped kitchen.
Dine under our wood-log chandelier. Save $ by eating in.
New 'antler' bar light.
Mid-bath remodel, with convenience shelf & indiglo nite light.
New 23" master bedroom LCD TV. Get your ski report as you awake.
Exclusive MB programmable security safe for your valuables.
'Heavenly' view from your master bedroom picture window.
Homemade coat rack and free directions.
Heavy snow means 'Heavenly' skiing!
Less than one mile to world class gaming and entertainment.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 03, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
+1 866 407 0245
8:00 AM - 10:00 PM PST 7 days a week
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.