Spacious, Light, Slope-Side Designer-Decorated Townhouse
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Warren townhome description
Best Sugarbush condo for the price. Relax and enjoy beautiful mountain
vistas from the living room, dining room and deck of this comfortable,
mountain condo, situated on Sugarbush Mountain. Walk to the slopes, or take
a bus. A complete, beautiful health club is five minutes away. Two bedrooms,
a full bathroom and a warming room for jackets, skis, etc. are on the first
floor. Upstairs is the master bedroom; a large kitchen and dining room (6+
seating) with new cherry wood floors. Adjacent to the kitchen is a deck with
a large grill. The living area is light, spacious and open, with an
entertainment center and fireplace. It would be tempting to sit around the
condo fireplace all day and enjoy the views were it not for the fantastic skiing and
riding on Sugarbush South and North. The legendary ski and snowshoe terrain
of Mad River Glen is a 7 minute drive from the condo. Located on the
mountain via the Access Road in Warren. Minutes from Waitsfield and Fayston.
Other activities: Other activities All areas (Warren, Waitsfield and Fayston) surrounding this
condo offer year-round activities. Among them are: antiquing, fishing,
quarry swimming, mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing, bird-watching, and
fall foliage viewing. Sugarbush is known for its spectacular soaring and
challenging, Robert Trent Jones designed golf course. Warren is in the midst
of the Green Mountain National Forest, an expansive mountainous terrain,
intersected by brooks, rivers and spectacular waterfalls. The ecology is
rich in wildlife and topographical beauty. The glacially created terrain is
uniquely challenging and inspiring to hikers and walkers. The famous 'Long
Trail' courses through nearby Stark Mountain, offering some of the most
spectacular scenic views in the North East. The villages of Warren and
Waitsfield are as charming as a Currier and Ives engraving. Covered bridges
cross over the wild Mad River, making the area seem like a quaint scene from
Services: Restaurants and shops There are so many wonderful restaurants within walking
distance, too many to list here. There are beautiful shops in Waitsfield, as
well as a skating rink and horseback riding facilities. There is always
something new to discover. Once you have visited this area you will want to
come back again and again.
Skiing: Skiing Information: Check the website for Sugarbush Mountain and Mad River
Glen for all the details. Suffice it to say, the skiing and riding are
abundant and superb.
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Full bath on each floor.
- Cingular/ATT has 5-bar service throughout most of the valley, and definitely from this condo. Bring your wireless computer. You can get Wi-fi sometimes. AT&T cellphones work great. Some others. Towels and linens are not supplied, except at extra cost. Unit must be left in clean condition, with garbage deposited in nearby outdoor bins. There is a woodshed adjacent to the unit for firewood. There is also a place to dispose of ashes. Other activities: antiquing, fishing, quarry swimming, mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing, bird-watching, and fall foliage viewing. The Green Mountain National Forest is rich in wildlife and topographical beauty. Restaurants and shops There are so many wonderful restaurants within walking distance, too many to list here. There are beautiful shops in Waitsfield, as well as a skating rink and horseback riding facilities. There is always something new to discover. Once you have visited this area you will want to come back again and again....moreless
- Books For Adults
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Music Library
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Dining Area
- Mobile Phone
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Computer Available
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Wireless Internet
- Housekeeper Optional
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$325 in peak ski time. $250 in April/Nov/Dec. $225 remainder of the year
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Burlington, VT at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Lake Champlain at 45 Miles
- Nearest Beach: beach at 45 Miles
- Primary: 212 431 6031 10am to 9:00pm
- Secondary: 917 602 7100
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior - February
Dining inside or outside.
Right next door! 1/4 mile away.
Panorama from the deck looking East.
Deck view in the Fall - 20 mile view
View SE fm Deck -foggy fall day
North Lynx Condominiums
Kitchen - Cherry Floors - Feb 2010
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.