Casa Samadhi: Steps from Amenities and Beach.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Casa Samadhi is well located near Puerto Viejo in a quieter neighborhood surrounded by large rain forest trees yet within easy walking distance to the center of town and all its attractions. This is a perfect opportunity for couples or small families with one child to enjoy the Southern Caribbean and vibrant energy of Puerto Viejo and the surrounding areas. For larger groups there are 2 other smaller homes on the property that can be rented together.
1. Sleeps 3, 1 king and 1 twin bed
2. An open living, dining area and terrace
3. Fully equipped kitchen
4. Locally crafted furniture and art
5. Bath towels and bed linens provided
6. Tiled bathrooms
7. Glass windows and screening
8. Vehicle not required as the house is well within easy walking distance to everything!
9. NEW construction - very clean!
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, Beds for 3
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Brand new construction - very clean
- Deck / Patio
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates .. $65/night .. $380/week .. $990/month. 2 night minimum please.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Spacious outdoor terrace
Living room and kitchen bar
Bedroom with king sized bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013