1BR - River Run, No Cleaning Fee, Kids Ski Free!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
River Run, Dakota Lodge condo description
With breathtaking views of the ski slopes, this River Run condo is one of the most highly demanded locations in Keystone. You will enjoy watching skiers come down the mountain from the relaxing hot tub.
This one bedroom/one bath condo also features a couch with a pull-out bed that can fit two adults as well. The fully equipped kitchen has all the equipment and cutlery you could need. From a microwave to a dishwasher, stove, coffee maker, oven and beyond. This kitchen has it all.
The condominium is located in River Run Village and is within walking distance of shops, restaurants, nightlife, ski/bike rentals and the River Run gondola. Convenient, centralized location with everything that you need to enjoy a relaxing vacation and endless activities!
Reap the benefits in your home away from home condo:
• No Additional Cleaning Fee Upon Departure
• 24-Hour Check-In & Guest Services – no dealing with hard to find lockboxes
• Access to the Largest Heated Pool and the Two Largest Hot Tubs in the Resort
• Underground Parking Garage
• High-Speed Internet Access
• Resort Shuttle and new this year: Shuttle to the Silverthorne Outlets!
• Nearby Access to Free County Shuttle
• Cable Television and DVD player
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Sleeper-Sofa in Living Room
• Laundry Facilities On-Site
Security is very professional with external building keys, indoor room keys that are re-coded for every guest and a 24 hour emergency services line at no additional cost. If you get locked out of your room, have an emergency or need assistance we can have someone on site to help you in under 10 minutes.
We are Keystone Property Management and we run the mountain too! EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH US:
*Kids Ski Free at Keystone Resort! Every day. All Season Long. No Blackouts.
*No additional cleaning fees
*Free night skiing on day of arrival
*24 Hour ON-SITE Guest Services and Front Desk to assist with your every need
Call to ask about lift ticket discounts, activity and lift packages and bike rentals with your lodging!
Keystone offers award-winning dining, a new 10,000 square foot eco-friendly spa, two championship golf courses and the largest conference center in the Rocky Mountain region. With numerous fitness facilities, a new rock climbing wall and trampoline, boat and bike rentals and hiking trails all around, there is no lack of fun activities for everyone. The resort’s close proximity to Denver, large conference facilities and impeccable service make the Keystone an ideal year-round destination for weddings, family reunions and corporate events.
Call and ask about our other lodging opportunities and promotions.
Winter Season 2013/14 Nightly Rates for this condo start at:
• Pre & Post Season: $231 (Now through Dec 19 and April 6-20)
• Winter Regular Season: $259
• Christmas & New Year’s Holiday: $383 (Dec 20-Jan 4)
• Prime Winter Holidays: $331 (Jan 17-19; Feb 14-16; March 7-15)
THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE YOU SAVE – UP TO 50% OFF! Contact us to see if you qualify for a lower nightly rate.
*Guests are welcome to stay in this condo for only 1 night or up to 28 nights. The rates above are promotional, subject to availability. Ask to get a quote for your specific stay!
Keywords: Condominium, Ski In, Ski Out, Luxury, Heated Garage, Hot Tub, Pool, Heart of River Run Village
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by manager
We made our reservation through Rocky Mountain Blue. We were absolutely please with our two nights. The Condo was beautiful, the views incredible, and the service exceptional. We had chosen to check out on Saturday and we're allowed to keep our car in the parking garage until 4pm and invited to continue to using the spa and pool. Thank you!
- Guest Patrick
- Date of stay 02/17/11
- Review Submitted 03/01/11
Kids Ski Free at Keystone Resort! Every day. All Season Long. No Blackouts. No cleaning fees! No minimum length-of-stay! Free night skiing on day of arrival! Pre & Post Season: $231/night (now - Dec 19; April 6-20) Winter Regular Season: $259/night Christmas & New Year's Holidays: $383/night (Dec 20 - Jan 4) Prime Winter Holidays: $331/night (Jan 17-19; Feb 14-16; March 7-15) THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE YOU SAVE - UP TO 50% OFF! The rates above are promotional, subject to availability.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: We are Keystone Property Management, a division of Vail Resorts Hospitality. We are the best choice for lodging at Keystone because we run the mountain too! We offer all our guests: PEACE OF MIND When guests select one of our properties, they can have peace of mind that they are getting the best value in their mountain experience, because we’re the global leader in mountain operations, too. They are assured a seamless vacation experience from arrival to departure. IN THE KNOW Guests of our lodging properties benefit from passionate, smart, informed employees who have intimate knowledge of the mountains and communities. We take pride in sharing our insider knowledge and unparalleled access with guests to ensure they have a flawless mountain experience. BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE A personalized and authentic approach defines the service you receive at Vail Resorts lodging, and hotels and condos in a variety of style and size reflect and protect the essence of their iconic destinations.
Why River Run, Dakota Lodge:
• Convenient Location - walking distance to River Run Village & Gondola • Access to the Largest Heated Pool and the Two Largest Hot Tubs at Keystone Resort • Underground Parking Garage • High-Speed Internet Access • Fully equipped kitchen
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
• Kids Ski Free at Keystone Resort – NO BLACKOUT DATES! (minimum 2-night stay) • Discount lift tickets and activities (minimum stay required – some blackout dates may apply) • FREE night skiing on day of arrival! • No additional cleaning fees • 24-hour live check-in, resort security, and guest services • Electronic keys expire after departure, locking out previous renters and lost keys • PLUS Play for Free at Keystone this winter with Free skiing for Kids 12 & under, Free Night Ski on Day of Arrival*, Free Kidtopia Events, Free Ice Skating admission & 20% off rentals. Play for Free & KSF valid on reservations of 2 nights or more. 12/15/13- 3/15/14, subject to weather. *Night Ski during normal operations only.”
- Primary: Toll Free: (800) 721-0067
- Secondary: Toll Free (800) 721-0067
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - For resort activities and information
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
In room gas fireplace for those cozy evenings in
River Run Village, Base of Gondola, Where it all happens
Dakota Lodge main entrance
Great jungle-gym for kids!
Gorgeous views from the enormous pool and hot tub
Fully equiped kitchen for all your meals
Work on your tan in the middle of winter? You bet!
Cozy lobby with a fireplace and flat screen tv
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 28, 2013