Multi-Million Dollar Luxury Home Rental in Beaver Creek Resort
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
VRBO Bear stayed here: We found this property to be beary special Read review
Private Homes house description
Experience Elk View, a luxury Colorado private home located at 7550' elevation, in the premier Beaver Creek ski resort of the Vail Valley. This spectacular 7,000 + sq. ft. Colorado mountain home is at the end of a Beaver Creek cul-de-sac. It's the perfect high country setting for a large family, ski vacation, summer golf, or corporate retreat.
7 bedroom or 9 bedroom (which includes the Carriage House).
7 bedroom has 8 1/2 baths; 9 bedroom has 10 1/2 baths.
7-8 person Beachcomber hot-tub on the 2500 sq. ft. deck beside the third green of the Beaver Creek Golf Course.
3 separate living levels provide quality private spaces.
Luxurious master suite with 2-way fireplace, sitting room, personal Finnish sauna, private steam/shower room and deck.
Formal and casual dining room seating up to 22.
The living room has the largest residential wood-burning fireplace in Vail/Beaver Creek.
8-person Finnish sauna; 6-person white tiled steam room, both with mountain views.
Wi-Fi throughout the house and decks.
3 burner Thermal Engineering Corp grill with 45,000 gas jets.
Parking for 7 vehicles
Heated ski boot room
Keywords: Private Residence, private home,
- 7200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 20
Bathrooms: 11 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Pantry Items
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- • Large wine & tasting room • Premium quality mattresses (new in '07) • Wi-Fi throughout the house, decks and carriage house • 7-8 person outdoor hot tub on the fairway-side deck • 5 New Sony High Definition televisions. Top of the line 60", 55" and 3 40" sets. • Full Direct TV satellite coverage including HBO • 2 Direct TV, High Definition Digital Recorders with 2 lines in on each • 2 Sony DVD players with full cable entertainment • Large log-burning fireplace and 4 gas fireplaces • Pre-Arrival delivery of - Rental skis (& pick-up) - Groceries - Liquor • Personal complimentary transportation throughout Beaver Creek Villages (provided by Village Transportation) • Daily housekeeping services are available • 3 separate lines and 4 telephones/intercom. Plain paper fax • 13 skylights to let the outdoors in • Exercise room equipped with StairMaster elliptical strider • Kitchen Appliances: Sub Zero Refrigerator, Viking Gas Range, Asko Dishwasher...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Mountain Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- The Vail Valley is a wonderful experience awaiting your discovery in Colorado. Beautiful scenery, bountiful activities for outdoor enthusiast, and unrivaled dining and boutiques combine to create the ultimate Colorado Rocky Mountain getaway any time of year. Area Attractions include Downhill and Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Hiking,Biking,Rock Climbing, Golf, Tennis, Racquetball, Basketball, Fitness Center, Gym, Fishing, Hunting, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Swimming, Rafting, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas. Services Offered: Personal complimentary transportation throughout Beaver Creek and Avon (provided by Village Transportation), Pre-Arrival delivery of Rental skis and Groceries/Liquor, Daily housekeeping services. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
VRBO Bear stayed here:
I was lucky enough to stay in this incredible and truly unique property for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. This spectacular home is located in the heart of the Beaver Creek Resort right on the golf course. Outside, the beautiful Beaver Ceek runs behind the home and the peaceful sound of running water fills the air. The surrounding mountains and landscape offer the true Colorado Rocky Mountain experience.
This large home is a great fit for a big group. With 9 available bedrooms and 10 1/2 bathrooms, there is plenty of privacy to be found. The home is adorned with eclectic Western decor. There is something new to look at and enjoy around every corner. The massive wood burning fireplace brings a special warmth and glow to the main living area. The handcrafted wine cellar is second to none and you will enjoy relaxing in this beautiful room after a day on the slopes. This home is the only home in the entire Vail Valley that has a dining room that can seat 22 people. The kitchen is fully equipped to handle cooking for and serving 22 guests, also.
The master suite is a home in itself. It includes a fantastic king size bed with a Swedish Tempurpedic mattress, a 2-way fireplace, sitting room with flat screen TV and a bathroom fit for royalty with its large jetted tub, steam shower and sauna.
The wrap around deck and large hot tub for 8 makes enjoying the outdoors a truly remarkable experience! You will find yourself in awe of the majestic mountain setting. The Beaver Creek Village transportation is available to you at no charge. The personal chauffer will come right to the home to pick you up and take you to the Village and to the slopes, all of which are only a few minutes away.
This home is clean, comfortable and an amazing mountain property that is like no other. You will love working with the owners, as it is their goal to provide you with the best ski/mountain vacation possible.
The VRBO Bear
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Ski Season ............. $1800-$2600/night Christmas & New Year's ..$3800/night Summer ................. $1700/night (Carriage House additional $550/day) The Carriage House has an additional rate of $625 per day during the ski season. Daily Rates are based on 14 people, with up to 2 additional guests at $50 each. Children 7 years and up are considered adults.Rates based on Sat.- Sat. in 7 day increments. Other arrival and departure dates can be arranged for a modified rate. Click on our link below,then go to 'Rates & Availability' section for your dates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Living Room | Elk View Private Home, Beaver Creek, CO
Gourmet Kitchen opens to the Dining Room
Dining/Game Room with golf course views
Family Room Looking off to its bedroom
Carriage House Living Room | Beaver Creek Mtn Views
Hot Tub on Deck
Wine room, it's 3 times this size
Vail Valley's Elk View Luxury Rental Home
Dining/Game Room Looking into Kitchen
Hot Tub deck looking north
Golf Course View | Elk View Private Home
View of the 2500 sq.ft. deck 3rd green beaver creek g.c.
Carriage House Deck | Beaver Creek Views
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 17, 2013
9 Bedroom / 11 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.