Beach Home/Private Pool/Free Resort Access/Sleeps 18/Pets Okay
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
EXQUISITE LARGE UPSCALE BEACH HOME, WITH FREE SANDESTIN & BEACH FRONT RESORT ACCESS, COASTAL WATER AND GULF VIEWS. HOME COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES 18 PERSONS, PRIVATE POOL WITH HUGE DECK, OUTDOOR SPEAKERS, DSL HI SPEED WIRELESS COMPUTER ACCESS. PERFECT FOR FAMILY REUNION VACATION OR CORPORATE RETREAT!
Private upscale Beach Home, with Private Pool, Huge Deck with Gas Grill, Steps to the Beach, Free Access to Sandestin, Free Access to Sandestin and 4500 square foot Beach Front Pool Complex, with Hot Tub, Conference Room, Game Room, and Fitness Center.
* Private Destin/Miramar Beach Home with Free Access to Sandestin & Beach Front Resort
* 4 Bright Bedrooms, with 2 Bedrooms on the first floor, and 2 Bedrooms on the third floor, Fully Equipped Kitchen and Kitchenette
* Free access to SanDestin and beach front amenities, and close to the largest upscale outlet shopping mall in the world.
* Large balconies, huge deck, or patio off of both the front and the back of the home offers a view of either the gulf or of the coastal water from all three levels.
* Open floor plan on the 2nd floor includes a wet bar, large fully equipped gourmet kitchen, living and dining rooms.
* Plantation Shutters
* Designer Furnishings
* Walk in Closets
* Upgraded Lighting and Bath Fixtures
* Whirlpool Tub and Double Sinks in Master Bathroom
* Crown Molding, Recessed Tray Ceilings, with Ceiling Fans
* Outdoor Beach Shower
* Extensive Deck Furniture
* Stereo Speakers Both Indoors and Outdoors
* Bedding includes: 2 Kings, 4 Doubles, Day Bed, Queen Fold-out Sofa, Twin Roll Away, and Double Bed Futon
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 14-18
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Guests of the home enjoy the Baytowne Wharf establishments in Sandestin, with restaurants, bars with music, & shops. In addtion, AJ's, Harry T’s, boat rides, fishing, etc. on the Destin Wharf is about 10 miles west of the home on Highway 98. The Red Bar in Grayton Beach and the Old Florida Fish House off highway 30A, which is to the east of the home, are good places to eat with live music. Pompano Joe's and Crab Trap are good beach restaurants about two to three miles west of the home on Old Scenic 98. Whale's Tail beach restaurant is walking distance from the home. Tommie Bahama's, Cantina Lariat, Fleming’s, and Mitchell's Seafood House on Grand Blvd east of Sandestin on highway 98 are popular upscale restaurants. Cuvee Bistro on Hwy. 98 is great. The nation's largest designer SHOPPING OUTLET CENTER www.silversandsoutlet.com, Winn Dixie grocery store, liquor store, and fast food restaurants are walking distance from the home. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband and I rented the subject property Oct.15-22, 2011. We met our son and family from Houston and had a wonderful time! This is a great, very pet-friendly property and we found it to be in a great location from the outlet mall, Winn Dixie, and many other points of interest. The house is all that it is described to be, with large bedrooms and adjoining baths. The kitchen is fully equipped and the property is well maintained. All the balconies have ample seating and the lower deck (poolside) is very enjoyable. Our grandchildren couldn't decide which they liked best--going to the beach or playing in the pool. We also had our two poodles with us and they really enjoyed their many walks through the neighborhood. My husband and I also were impressed with the bike and walking paths and always felt safe, day and night, during our stay. We would definitely recommend this property to anyone wanting to visit Destin and the house will work very well for large groups as well. The owner was always prompt in answering all my email inquiries regarding the property and is very organized and cooperative. We appreciate him sharing his home with our family and providing us with many memories of our time in Destin!
- Guest Mary
- Date of stay 10/15/11
- Review Submitted 10/27/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, pet owners, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
Rates from $300/night to $1,000/night Please email, with dates, number of people, and length of stay, to request rates. Rates are lower for non-holidays, longer stays, and from after Labor Day to Feb. Pets are welcome, with owner permission.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: With a degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering, and an MBA in Finance, the home owner has complimented a successful career with fortune 500 companies with investments in vacation rental homes in multiple locations. The home owner's current career objective is to share his vacation rental homes with others in resort areas where he personally likes to vacation. As a result, helping family reunions and corporate retreats to enjoy the area, as well as the home, has become a bi product of vacation home ownership. The home owner's focus on personal service, and a discount for returning guests, has been a secret to the homeowner's success for over 20 years of vacation rental management as a primary career. The home owner has owned a personal residence, without interruption, since 1977, and has owned numerous vacation rental homes in multiple resort locations since 1989. The home owner has also successfully developed land into subdivisions, and is a previous owner of an upscale vacation rental home in the Pedregal of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Why the Owner Chose Miramar Beach:
Home has the best of both worlds, being a private upscale single family home, in one of the best locations in the area, yet is only steps to both the beach, and to free access to a beach front resort........a totally unique and memorable vacation experience.......
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Upscale beach home has coastal water and gulf views, and a private pool with huge deck. The home is only 60 steps to an uncrowded beach access, as well as to free access to beach front 4500 square foot resort pool complex, hot tub, conference room, game room, and fitness center.
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 800-6096
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Home is Steps to the Most Beautiful in the World
Private Pool has Coastal Water View, Outdoor Speakers, Gas Grill, &amp; Huge Dec
Free Access to Beach Front Resort, with 4500 Sq Ft Pool and HotTub Complex
Upstairs BR - 2 Double Beds &amp; Double Futon, Recessed Ceiling/Crown Molding/F
4 Bedrooms with Private Bathrooms: 2 BR's on First Floor & 2 BR's on Third Floor
Dining Options: Dining Room, Bar Stools, Patio, and Pool/Deck/Grill Area
Pampered Pets are Always Welcome at the Home
Plentiful Children Activities are Near the Home
Upscale Beach Home, Private Pool, DSL, Views, Free Sandestin & Resort Access
Gulf Access with Beautiful Landscaping
4 Bedroom Home Bedding: 2 Kings, 5 Doubles, Twin, Day Bed, Rollaway, & Sofa Bed
First Floor King Bedroom near Pool/Deck/Grill with Coastal Water Views
Large Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen, plus additional Kitchenette on First Floor
Living Room, with Wet Bar, is Open to the Kitchen and to the Dining Room
Home's Scenic Beach is Ideal for Jogs, Strolls, Surf Fishing, and Sunsets
Beach Home is Privately located on Coastal Water with Great Views
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013