Great Rates! Great Location! Great Condo! Steps to Beach and Much More!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Amelia Island Resorts condo description
BOOK At LEAST SIX NIGHTS And GET ONE ADDITIONAL NIGHT FREE!
It doesn't get any better than this: Enjoy 7 miles of pristine beach, and so much more! The ocean is just a few steps from your front door.
After a day of activities, come home and experience ocean breezes from the balcony that overlooks your secluded pool, a lake, and golf course.
Beautifully decorated in a style reminiscent of the French Riviera, this condo has all the conveniences you need. Tucked away in a corner of a four-story building, it's extra quiet, to ensure your privacy, rest, and relaxation.
The living room has a queen sleeper sofa with extra-thick mattress, cable TV, VCR, DVD, and CD/radio. The master bedroom has a pillow-top king bed, cable TV, and 10' closet. The large master bathroom has a separate dressing/makeup area. The guest bedroom has two twin beds, cable TV, and a private entrance to a large bathroom. The foyer features a desk with plenty of space for your computer, a phone with free long distance calls, and both high-speed and wireless internet access. The fully-equipped kitchen, all linens, and a laundry room with washer and dryer complete this beautiful condo.
Activities available include: golf, tennis, walking/hiking trails, biking, boating/kayaking, swimming, horseback riding, and much more. A spa, exercise facility, shopping, groceries and wonderful restaurants are all available at the Plantation. Stay as active as you like, or spend your time relaxing at the pool or on the more than 7 miles of beautiful beach!
Come and enjoy! No smoking, please!
Keywords: condo,villa,ocean,golf,tennis,fishing,beach,handicap accessible,pool,spa,workout
- 1300 sq. ft.
- On floor 3
- 0 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
New stainless steel LG refrigerator with thru-door water and ice service. Makes cubes or shaved ice for tropical drinks. Electric stove/oven, over-range microwave, and dishwasher. New sink has new disposer and faucet with sprayer....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Catering Available:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Grill:
Location & View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Surf Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Amelia Island is host to these annual events: Jazz Festival, Chamber Music Festival, Shrimp Festival of Arts & Crafts, Taste of Fernandina, Concours D'Elegance, and much more! While there is plenty to see and do on Amelia Island, you might want to get out and explore during your Florida vacation. There are a wide variety of Northeast Florida attractions that are worth visiting and many are an easy day trip from our Amelia Island accommodations. With Amelia Island as your home base, make plans for some excursions to some of these exciting locations: Cumberland Island, Georgia - 16 miles of pristine National Seashore, featuring 1800's Plum Orchard Plantation, The Dungeness Ruins, wild horses, desolate beaches, a real escape! Only 30 minutes to ferry from St. Marys, GA. Arrangements can be made via the Greyfield Inn for a special trip leaving from downtown Fernandina. Big and Little Talbot Islands, Florida - Over 4,000 acres, primitive wetlands, forest and beaches. 'Little' has a 4 mile hiking trail through the forest, dune and tidal creek area. Located 25 minutes south on A1A Jacksonville, Florida - There are many places to visit and explore in Jacksonville. Here are a few places to consider: • Zoological Park 904-757-4463 • Museum of Science and History 904-396-7062 • Tree Hill Nature Center 904-724-4646 • Alexander Brest Planetarium 904-396-7062 • Cummer Art Gallery 904-356-6857 • Jacksonville Art Museum 904-398-8336 Kennedy Space Center - Walking and bus tour, great IMAX movie of the Space Shuttle! Distance: three hours south on I-95. 407-452-2121 Kingsley Plantation - Oldest standing seacoast plantation in Florida with educational exhibits and tours in this 1792 plantation home. Located 25 miles South on A1A Millionaires Village, Jekyll Island, GA - Lavish cottages of 1800's millionaires open to view. One hour to Jekyll Island. 800-841-6586 Okefenokee Swamp Park - 1/2 million acres of jungle, island, forest, swamps and alligators! Boat tours available, observation towers and museums. Waycross, GA is the best point of entry. One and a half hours to Waycross, GA. 912-283-0583 St Augustine, Florida - Nation's oldest city, featuring the famous Bridge of Lions, Flagler College, historic homes, a colonial re-enactment of an 18th century village, and even the Fountain of Youth (so they say!). Tours and carriage rides available. One and a half hours south on A1A or I-95. Savannah, Georgia - The South's most famous old city, featuring an expansive historic district, beautiful inns, a waterfront district complete with shops, restaurants and cobblestone streets! Home of the book 'Midnight in the Garden of Evil.' Two hours north on I-95. Silver Springs, Florida - Glass bottom boats, jeep rides, beautiful clear spring-fed lakes. Adjacent to the park is a water park with water slides and fountains for the kids! 100 miles south on A1A to Rt. 301, in the Ocala area. Brewery Tours - Anheuser Busch - I-95 south to Busch Drive. 904-751-8117 Dog Tracks - Three locations in Jacksonville. 904-646-0001 Dinner Theatre - Alhambra Dinner Theatre, Jacksonville. Professional, nightly performances. 904-641-1212...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I grew up on AIP during summers for over 15 years, so i know it pretty well. This unit in beachwood was the worst! a/c never stopped running, barely keeping the unit cool, stove barely worked, over barely worked, 45 minutes to boil water, dryer sensor was broken, never stopped running and ruined 3 expensive tommy hillfiger shirts, microwave was from the early 80's. I wrote an email complaint to sharon at AIP rentals and spoke to her in person to discuss my frustrations, i've still yet to receive a response from her addressing the issues. at this point i don't care as i've disputed the charges with Amex and they can go fly a kite. that's fine, dont respond to my complaint or email, you'll never get a dime from me though!!!
- Guest nick11 (United States)
- Date of stay 07/02/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Manager response: We are sorry to hear that you did not like our condo, and surprised to hear that you had so many problems. It would have been helpful if you had called us or our property manager while you were there, so the property manager's handyman could have checked everything. The property manager checked the condo after your departure, but did not find anything wrong. Our next guest indicated that everything was fine, and our subsequent guests have not had any problems, so we are puzzled as to why you had so many issues during your stay.
Week get-away with our dogs
Week get-away with our dogs
The Omni Resort offers many ammenities and the location is excellent. This rental unit was well decorated, clean and pet friendly. The rooms were spacious and the patio overlooks the pool and golf course in the distance. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely use this same condo on a future visit.
- Guest Tommy (Hoschton, Ga)
- Date of stay 03/17/13
- Review Submitted 03/27/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, pet owners, families with young children, adventure seekers.
My daughter, grandchildren and I just returned from a few days in this property. We were very pleased and hope to return to Amelia Island next year. We would definitely consider staying there again. Access to the beach was a short, easy stroll! We especially like watching the kids in the pool from the balcony! The rental contained everything we needed for a short stay and the pictures are a true reflection of what the condo looks like (no bad surprises).
- Guest Luanne (Franklin, TN)
- Date of stay 07/15/12
- Review Submitted 07/20/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, pet owners, families with young children.
We found the condo to be comfortable and enjoyable. It was like living in a tropical tree house. The beach is incredible, and we enjoyed the many miles of walking paths. The down side is the management company. If I was the owner I would consider going with someone who will take the time to communicate and make sure that everything is living up to expectation, especially, if there are problems.
- Guest Temp (Dewitt, Michigan, USA)
- Date of stay 03/31/12
- Review Submitted 04/19/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children, adventure seekers.
Super clean condo! Close to beach!
Super clean condo! Close to beach!
We stayed at this condo September 23-25, 2011. We loved it! It was incredibly clean and inviting! We brought along our 2 small dogs since it is pet-friendly. But even if you don't have pets, I'd recommend staying here. There is absolutely no pet smell at all. In fact, you'd never know a pet had ever been there, if it wasn't written on this site. We kept commenting on how clean everything was. The beach is across a small road and there's a path leading to it. The beach is very private! I've been coming to Amelia Island for over 30 years, and I think the Plantation has the best beaches! We didn't get a chance to do any exploring on the many trails, but next time we definitely will. We also want to visit the nature center in the plantation and try that out. This was an outstanding get-away for us! Thanks to the owners for allowing us to experience this great condo! Oh, while you're in Amelia Island, check out Sliders and Genarro's! They're the best!
- Guest Peteyn (GA )
- Date of stay 09/23/11
- Review Submitted 10/02/11
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, pet owners, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
We were able to enjoy a 2 week vacation at this condo! It's such a lovely home base--it has EVERYTHING you could possibly need--even the beach chairs and umbrellas. Also, we had trouble with one of the bathrooms, and the owner responded to our request instantaneously! The pool is fantastic after a long day at the beach--very uncrowded! The golf course is just steps away--maybe you could sneak out and play a hole or two--WE would have never done that :-). If you have a dog, they will enjoy their plush home, too. We were so lucky to stay at this beautiful condo!
- Guest sojo31 (Roscoe, IL)
- Date of stay 07/24/10
- Review Submitted 08/22/10
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, pet owners, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
My family and I have enjoyed many visits on this Island, but your condo was the best we've seen so far. We loved the washer/dryer, fully appointed kitchen, and comfy bedrooms with cable tv. So close to all the fun. We will be back soon!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 03/04/08
- Review Submitted 03/04/08
My family thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The furnishings are lovely and location is ideal. Short walk through magnificent oaks to the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. The Plantation resort is a very special place, and this condo is very nice. We will definitely stay again when we can.
- Guest Scott Moreland (Tampa/Florida)
- Date of stay 01/28/08
- Review Submitted 01/28/08
October thru February:$140/nt;$840/wk-Book 6 nights, get a 7th night free! March thru August:$175/nt; $1,050/wk-Book 6 nights, get a 7th night free! September:$100/nt; $600/wk-Book 6 nights, get a 7th night free! Florida/Georgia football weekend: Thurs-Sun.minimum stay: $390+fees and taxes. Great monthly rates available! Please e-mail or call. 11% sales tax, $75 departure cleaning fee, $45 security insurance fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: JAX Jacksonville,Florida at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mayport Ferry at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: A1A at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: American Beach at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Amelia River,Fernandina golf Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Veranda restaurant at 2 Miles
- Primary: (313) 530-2552 (Michigan, USA)
- Secondary: (248) 474-3763 (Michigan, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Private Balcony
Dining Room with seating for 6
Large Master Bedroom with King-size bed
Fully-furnished and equipped Kitchen
Guest Bedroom with twin beds
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013