Now Available 2014 Prime Months - Minutes from Airport. Amenities Galore!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Edgewater condo description
Gorgeous, newly decorated coach home in sought after pelican sound. This unit is within walking distance to the clubhouse, and looks out on the Lake.
Beautiful Master Suite is an Oasis with a huge master bath, raised vanities, and luxurious shower. The guest bedroom and bath can be separated by pocket doors for added privacy for guests. The guest room has a tropical Tommy Bahama Theme and offers plenty of storage. The den offers sleeping for additional guests. The Living Room boasts a new HD 47' flat screen television with surround sound and DVD player for your enjoyment. Fully equipped kitchen and beautiful dining area are perfect for entertaining. Relaxing is easy on the lanai while looking upon the lake and enjoying your favorite cocktail.
This unit is equipped with washer/dryer, ironing board, hair dryer, beach towels, and coolers.
Pelican Sound offers seven pools, hot tubs, outstanding tennis facilities, and three golf courses. The grounds are beautifully groomed and you'll never want to leave.
More pictures are available upon request.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Transfer of membership includes complimentary Boat Shuttles to Lovers Key Beach, Pelican Sound offers three championship golf courses, an aqua range, practice facility for short game, chipping and putting. Pelican Sound Membership also includes reciprocal golf at top courses in Ft. Myers. There are 6 lighted Har-tru clay tennis courts, kayaking and a private boat launch. Within minutes to your choice of beautiful beaches, major outlet malls, and the upscale shopping at Coconut Point. You will find an abundance of fine dining options within two miles. Short drive to Naples, Ft. Myers and Sanibel/Captiva areas....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
JAN-MAR ............. $4,000/month APR ................. $3,000/month MAY-JUN ............. $2,500/month JUL-AUG-SEPT .........$1,800/month OCT - NOV ............$2,800/month DEC ................. $3,000/month Security Deposit $1000 Cleaning Fee $100-Golf/club xfer $400. 11% FL Sales Tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (502) 376-8075 (Kentucky, USA)
- Secondary: (502) 639-5408 (Kentucky, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Newly Decorated Living Room with Sleeper Sofa
Guest Room Offers Twin Beds
Newly Furnished Master Bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 27, 2013