Mattapoisett/Buzzards Bay Waterfront Summer Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mattapoisett house description
The Stalls is a summer residence located at 28 Ned’s Point Road, Mattapoisett, MA. Ned’s Point Road is a dead-end street leading to the Ned’s Point Lighthouse. The lighthouse and park is a major attraction for sailboarding with steady winds, free parking and water access. It's also a wonderful spot for picnics and kite flying!
Mattapoisett is on Buzzard's Bay between Fairhaven and Marion.
The property consists of The Stalls, a converted carriage house. There are three bedrooms and two baths upstairs. Downstairs there are three stalls with beds, a living room—dining room combination, kitchen and porch.
Direct water access with private beach and a dock! (No overnight boat tie-ups available; rental moorings may be available in harbor).
There is a small Bungalow on property. This adorable cottage, very close to the water, has one room consisting of two twin beds, living and dining areas, a kitchen (dishwasher/disposal/stove/frig/microwave), and a stall shower/toilet/dressing area. There is a limit of 2 people. Rental is separate from The Stalls. Please contact owner directly for specific information and availability of this cottage.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Master bedroom has a king-size bed and private bath with shower. There is a sleeping porch. The other two bedrooms share the hall bathroom. Downstairs there are three beds in the original stalls for horses. There is a WC downstairs in the stalls room. As children, we loved sleeping in the stalls!...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bathrooms were updated with all new fixtures/flooring in 2011.
- The Stalls is a converted horse barn. The three original stalls are now occupied by beds. This is a true summer house on the waterfront. There is a fireplace for cool nights. A large lawn leads to a private beach area. There is a wonderful dock with float for boarding boats and swimming--and teak benches from which to enjoy the sunrise and sunset! The dock is not available for overnight boat tie-up; please contact the owner to discuss other options if you have a boat. Ned's Point Road is a residential road leading to a park and Ned's Point Lighthouse. The park is a major sail-boarding location with free parking and free water access. Please see our website for more pictures and a glimpse of summer life in Mattapoisett!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Broadband Access
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Walkway To Water
- Outdoor Grill
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Jun 27, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 28 - Aug 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 15, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning is an estimated cost. Owner will arrange cleaning for move out and any additional cleaning tenant may desire during stay.
- Cleaning: $120
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: TF Green Airport, Providence RI at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Providence or Lakeville at 35 Miles
Entering The Stalls - Street side
View from the raised walled terrace--called "The Magic Circle"
Our Dock--a favorite place to enjoy the sunsets and swimming
A view to the harbor
Enjoying the water view from the deck
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.