Free Night! 5 Star Mountain Townhome with Private Hot Tub
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
White Wolf townhome description
If you are looking for the perfect ski vacation rental in Breckenridge, our 5 star rated townhome on the Peak 8 ski mountain (just 3 blocks- ¼ mile from the ski base) could be your best VRBO choice for your Colorado Vacation. Our White Wolf town home offers you’re the best in Location, Amenities, Convenience, Scenery, Privacy and Offers! Read more below.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF OUR MOUNTAIN TOWNHOME
• Best Location
Our White Wolf 966 private beautiful town home is located on the Peak 8 Mountain just 3 blocks (3 minute-1/4 mile shuttle ride) to the base of Peak 8 and Peak 7. The townhome neighborhood is located on Ski Hill Road adjacent to the Breckenridge Nordic Ski Center. Our home is a great location for quick and easy access to Alpine skiing right from the neighborhood shuttle bus route. Nordic skiing and snow shoeing is only 20 feet away. *View Map Above*
Your luxury private town home has 3 bedrooms, TWO KING beds, two twin beds and a Queen sleeper (sleeps 6-8). Enjoy you own private hot tub, personal master spa, decorator granite finishes in kitchen and bathrooms, HD TVs, mountain and wilderness art and Free WiFi!
White Wolf 966 is centrally located, close enough to be convenient to both the slopes (3 minutes via shuttle bus) and town (5 minutes) but far away enough to be private and peaceful for your family and friends.
White Wolf 966 boasts the best views of any home in the neighborhood. This serene location overlooks the Cucumber Gulch Preserve and pristine forest, Ten Mile Mountain Range and Nordic ski trail. Create memories that last a life time. *Take the photo tour!
You can see Nordic skiers peacefully glide by your window and you can enjoy a relaxing hot tub experience in your own private setting. You will see mountains and trees not noisy neighbors.
• Free Night Offer & Discounts
Book at the regular nightly rate, stay 6 nights and get 7th night FREE. Request ski rental discounts with your booking at White Wolf 966! See details below.
The luxury amenities will satisfy all Colorado mountain travelers. This location is especially suited for families with kids and sophisticated couples.
Email or call now to book!
More Luxury Features
Spa, Baths, and Master Suites
• The MASTER SUITE has a KING SIZED BED & FIREPLACE separate shower and JETTED SPA TUB and granite vanity.
• Another full large bath room with tub, shower and granite vanity serves the second king and twin bedrooms.
• A third upgraded half bath serves the main living area and your guests using the queen sleeper.
• TWO KING MASTER SUITES: For two couples the second king bedroom can be closed off to make a second master suite to offer additional privacy and comfort.
Private Hot Tub
• After an invigorating day on the slopes, relax in your own PRIVATE OUTDOOR HOT TUB with your family and friends.
Heated Garage & Parking
• Your private garage is heated and there is space for one additional car outside. Ski storage racks are provided. You will appreciate the easy and warm loading and unloading.
Free WiFi, HD TVs and Entertainment
• Internet: Our home also supports free wireless high speed internet with 7MB download speed which is easily accessible in every room.
• Entertainment: We also have: 3 Flat screen HDTV TVs, Stereo Surround sound, DVD player, iPad and iPhone stereo inputs.
Fireplaces, Kitchen and Grill
• Enjoy the two fireplaces, kitchen stove and oven and outdoor gas grill all operated with natural gas.
• The kitchen is fully equipped to allow full meal preparation.
• Kitchen, bathroom and original artwork enhance your mountain vacation.
• White Wolf 966 boasts the best views of any home in the neighborhood. This serene location overlooks the Cucumber Gulch pristine forest, Ten Mile Mountain Range and Nordic ski trail.
• You can see Nordic skiers peacefully glide by your window and you can enjoy a relaxing hot tub experience in your own private setting. WW966 is a cluster of private town homes, not a condo, no hallways, no elevators, no smells. You will see mountains and trees not noisy neighbors.
• For your comfort, no pets or smoking are allowed.
Free Night details & Bonus Booking Offers
• Stay 6 nights at regular rate and get 7th night FREE (except year-end holidays).
• Minimum stays are required for all bookings.
• Request ski rental discounts with your booking at White Wolf 966!
THINGS TO DO RIGHT OUT YOUR DOOR
• You can use the FREE shuttle service during ski season to get to the slopes just one block away.
Historic Town of Breckenridge
• Enjoy the Historic Breckenridge (less than 1 mile) town atmosphere with fabulous restaurants, music concerts, art shows, outdoor markets, cycling events, Oktoberfest, parades and other events along with great shopping and 3 convenient grocery stores.
Nordic Skiing and Snow Shoeing
• Nordic Skiing and Snow Shoeing is literally ski in and ski out, since your town home is located directly on the Breckenridge Nordic Ski trail.
• Summer hikes are especially spectacular as you walk through the pine forests and meadows of flowers onto the nature trails around the Cucumber Gulch Preserve.
• Summit County and Breckenridge are world renown for their mountain biking and road biking trails
Peak 8 Fun Park
• For complete summer family fun, take the easy walk to the Peak 8 Fun Park where you can enjoy the Slalom Super slide, mini golf, Peak 8 Roller Coaster, climbing wall, power trampoline, and bounce house.
The luxury amenities will satisfy all Colorado mountain travelers. This location is especially suited for families and sophisticated couples.
All you need to do now is call or Email
If you are looking for the perfect vacation rental in Breckenridge, our White Wolf Townhome located near Peak 8 and peak 7, could be the right answer for your family and friends.
Email or call us now to make your reservation. Call now to speak directly with the owner!
Key Words: Affordable, alpine, Beautiful Townhomes, Breckenridge, Breckenridge rental, Breckenridge Vacation, rental, bus, close to slopes, Family ski vacation, Free night, hot tub, luxury, mountain, Nordic Center, on shuttle route, Peak 7, PEAK 8 Townhome, Colorado Ski Vacation, private garage, private home, private hot tub, Private outdoor hot tub, Shuttle, Shuttle access, Ski base, Townhome, Vacation rental
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Right on the Nordic Ski Center Trail. Easy ski slope access
Location & View
The large Lake Dillon reservoir 6 miles away provides summer activities for sail boats, power boats, water taxi between Frisco and Dillon, fishing, paddle boards, canoes, wild life viewing & concerts...moreless
- Equestrian Events
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Location and Attractions: Things to do right out your door White Wolf 966 is ideally located so that you can conveniently enjoy each season to its fullest right from your door. Alpine Skiing • You can use the FREE shuttle service during ski season to get to the slopes. The shuttle pick up is located one block away at the Nordic center and the one stop shuttle ride takes about 4 minutes to the ski base of either Peak 8 or Peak 7. Shuttles run about every 20 minutes during the ski season. The nearby ski slope and family friendly atmosphere will help create memories of a lifetime. Historic Town of Breckenridge • Take an invigorating walk or drive to convenient parking less than a mile away to enjoy the Historic Breckenridge Town atmosphere with fabulous restaurants, music concerts, art shows, outdoor markets, cycling events, Oktoberfest, parades and other events along with great shopping and convenient grocery stores. The ski season shuttle ride to town takes about 5 minutes. Nordic Skiing and Snow Shoeing • Nordic Skiing is literally ski in and ski out, since your town home is located directly on the Breckenridge Nordic Ski trail. • Snow Shoeing: You can also step out your door with your snow shoes and enjoy the pristine snow shoe trails for another mountain adventure, just fifty feet away in the Cucumber Gulch Preserve. Hiking • Summer hikes are especially spectacular as you walk through the pine forests and meadows of flowers onto the nature trails around the Cucumber Gulch Preserve (50 yards away) where you may expect to see many types of wildlife including deer, moose, bears, elk, beaver, foxes and other wildlife. Mountain Biking Mountain Bike trails abound out your door and full mountain access is available at the nearby Peak 8 and Peak 7 lifts. Road Biking Breckenridge and Summit County feature one of the largest road biking trail systems in the US. Breckenridge is now a host to the ProCycle Tour regularly featuring Tour de France winners and other International biking stars. Peak 8 Fun Park • For complete summer family fun, take the easy walk to the Peak 8 Fun Park where you can enjoy the Slalom Super slide, mini golf, Peak 8 Roller Coaster, climbing wall, power trampoline, and bounce house, along with mountain biking and hiking around the peaks. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Comfortable home in an ideal location
Comfortable home in an ideal location
We have nothing but positive comments about this place. It was comfortable in every way, from temperature through thread count. The layout is spacious, with a big common area, a full master suite and two other comfortable bedrooms. Best of all, the location is central to everything, including Peak 8 (< 10 minutes door to door via the bus line), downtown, and especially the Nordic Center. Skiers swoosh below the deck and living area all day, then the trail provides a peaceful view at night. The owners are friendly and efficient. You can tell they care about creating a relaxing atmosphere - and they have.
- Guest Jason S.
- Date of stay 11/27/13
- Review Submitted 12/07/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
A wonderful Townhome we called home for a month!
A wonderful Townhome we called home for a month!
We greatly enjoyed our month here. The amenities were outstanding with new kitchen appliances and many other smaller touches that made this seem like "our home away from home"! The view from the deck is the best we have had in the 6 summers we have been staying in Keystone, Frisco and now Breckenridge. The bedrooms were spacious, everything worked well and we didn't have any complaints to register while we were there. It is well situated in the mountains with walking and hiking trails out the back door. When done with a long day the hot tub worked to perfection. Probably the best part of our stay was the accommodating and friendly owners who worked very hard to make sure we had a wonderful vacation and were always available if needed, both before we got there and while we were there. Their pricing was fair and they made sure their side of our contract was handled professionally.
- Guest Steve (Lawrence, Kansas)
- Date of stay 07/12/13
- Review Submitted 09/20/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Awsome White Wolf Home
Awsome White Wolf Home
My family and I stayed here over the Holidays, the place was perfect! It was even better than the pictures and the owner is wonderful to work with. The house is very clean, spacious, comfortable and well stocked. I loved the location, the view is beautiful. It was so relaxing to sit in the hot tub after a day of skiing and enjoy the beautiful sceenery as it is right off the nortic runs. Getting to and from the ski lifts was very easy, just a short walk to the bus stop and a short ride on the bus. The bus goes to either peak 8 or peak 7 very convenient ! When going into town it's a short drive down the hill or you take take the bus. Either way easy to get to the shops and restaurants. We have been going to Breck for the past 13 years and this was one of my favorite places to stay.I would recommend this house to families or couples in both the winter and summer months.
- Guest Tamara (Houston, Texas)
- Date of stay 12/30/12
- Review Submitted 01/29/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers.
Christmas in Breckenridge
Christmas in Breckenridge
The White Wolf Townhome was everything and more than we expected! It was in a great location and had everything you could ever need to make your stay perfect in every way. It was convenient to the ski slopes and right by the Nordic center. The property was beautiful and well maintained. The owner was delightful and gave me lots of help planning our trip. The restaurants were wonderful in Breckenridge and we also enjoyed the grill and cooking in some after a long day on the slopes. The hot tub was great after a day of skiing. I would recommend having a car, but you could hop on a shuttle near the house. Overall an excellent experience.
- Guest Tina (Birmingham, AL)
- Date of stay 12/25/12
- Review Submitted 01/01/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
Excellent Vacation Home
Excellent Vacation Home
We highly recommend this home, we had a wonderful time. The home is well stocked and location is perfect. It is a comfortable, warm and cozy home! Thank you and we will be back!
- Guest Judy (Tarpon Springs)
- Date of stay 12/23/11
- Review Submitted 01/15/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Family of 6
Family of 6
This townhome was the perfect Breckenridge accomodation. It was close enough to the free bus shuttle to easily walk to and from with your skis. The home was very comfortable and had great amenities. The property was clean, well maintained and had a well stocked kitchen. The owner was very nice to work with and the only problem we had with the wi-fi when we were there, was taken care of very timely. We loved the view of the woods and nordic trail behind the townhome and especially liked having our own private hot tub. We cooked in several nights, but did particularly enjoy breakfast at the Blue Moose and had a really neat dinner at the Motherload restaurant. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone going to Breckenridge.
- Guest Pam (Old Hickory,TN)
- Date of stay 12/16/11
- Review Submitted 01/10/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Fall (Sep 01-Nov 26, 2013)- $250/nt Thanksgiving (Nov 27–Dec 13,2013)- $375/nt Dec Ski (Dec 14–Dec 25,2013)-$595/nt Christmas (Dec 26,2013–Jan 03,2014)- $695/nt Regular Ski (Jan 04—Feb 13,2014)-$450/nt Presidents Ski(Feb 14—Feb 17,2014- $495/ Regular Ski (Feb 18—Mar 13.14)-$450/nt Spring Break (Mar 14—Mar 30.14)- $450/n Spring Ski (Mar 31—Apr 26.14)-$450/nt Summer (Apr 27- Aug.31.2014) - $250/nt Fall (Sep 01-Nov 25.2014)- $250/nt Thanksgiving (Nov 26-Nov 30)- $375/n Required taxes are additional. Travel Insurance is provided by Renter, if wanted. All Reservations will be assessed a cleaning fee of $195.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Denver at 110 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Ski Hill Road at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Tbar at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Peak 8 base at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Breckenridge Golf at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sevens at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2001
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Dear Guest, Our White Wolf townhome is the place where special family and friend memories have been created and renewed year after year. Our Location is perfect for families and couples. Situated directly on the Nordic trail and Cucumber Cultch Preserve, you will easily feel the real mountain experience. After stepping outside our door, we have hiked and biked through the nature preserve in the summer and seen many types of large wildlife including elk, moose, deer and bears. The winter experience immediately outside includes Nordic skiing and hiking and snow shoeing. Yet we can easily walk to town in the summer or hop on the Town shuttle in the winter. Of course Breck is famous for the alpine skiing and that is now a short 3-4 minute bus ride to the bases of Peaks 6, 7 & 8 from the convenient bus stop just outside the White Wolf neighborhood. The pristine view will leave you breathless and energized. Yet the home has all the luxuries expected in a fine resort setting and is an exceptional rental value. We love White Wolf and believe that you will too! We believe that you will want to come back again and again. Enjoy, Mike and Patti Williams
- Primary: (954) 475-9154
- Secondary: (954) 850-4042 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Experience your ultimate Alpine vacation. 5 star luxury on Breck's Nordic Trail.
Great Room: HD TV, WiFi, Stereo, DVD, Mountain art, Cable TV, Sleeper Sofa
Dining area with deck: enjoy mountain and Nordic Trail views and runs on Peak 8.
Peak 8, 7 and 6:Only 4 minutes away on the free shuttle, just 1 block away
Master Suite: king bed, HDTV, DVD, fireplace, spa, dressing area, closet system
Master Suite: Spa, shower,dressing area & large closet
Snow Shoe out your door through the pristine trails of Cucumber Gulch Preserve.
Bedroom two: king size bed, closet system, HDTV, convertible to 2nd master suite
Outdoor Spa: located just outside in protected location beneath deck.
Cross Country- Nordic skiing: ski in and ski out
Breckenridge Town: Create memories for a lifetime with fiends and family.
White Wolf 966: One block walk to Ski and Town Shuttles. 20 minute schedule.
Entry: to main living area from heated garage or front door
Kitchen: granite counter tops, breakfast bar, new stainless steel appliances
Kitchen view: dining-deck area and Cucumber Gulch Preserve
Ski and ride down the adjacent slopes of Peaks 6, 7 and 8 just 4 minutes away.
Master Suite: fireplace, built in closet, spa, shower, twin sinks, HD-TV, stereo
Deck: Your unobstructed view is the best of all White Wolf Townhomes!
Guest twin bedroom: large closet, Spa and Nordic Trail views
Guest full bath
Outside view of White Wolf 966 from Nordic Trail and Gulch Preserve.
White Wolf is ideally located close to the slopes and town yet still secluded.
White Wolf 966: 4 minute shuttle ride to Peak 6, 7 & 8 ski base.
Summer offers incredible vistas nearby.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 31, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.