Boardwalk Resort-White Sand Beaches!** Dec-Buy 3 Nights Get 1 Free!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Boardwalk townhome description
Come stay with us on your next vacation in this beautifully decorated 2/2.5 townhome. Just minutes from the boardwalk, fishing pier and some of the finest restaurants on the panhandle. This beautiful condo offers 2 balconies, one off the main living area and the other off the master suite. The master suite has a king bed with it's own private bath, while second bedroom has two full size beds, also with a private bath.
You're only steps away from the beautiful white sugar sands and emerald blue waters where you can spend the day swimming, looking for shells or simply set back and watch the waves come in while you relax in the sun. There is a pool on site for cooling off after a day at the beach. What are you waiting for???? Call us today to book your next vacation.
Sorry no pets and no smoking
Sales tax (11.5%), $50 processing fee and cleaning fee are not included in price.
Check-in time 3-5pm; check out time 10am.
$400 required at time of booking.
CANCELLATION POLICY: CANCELLATIIONS MADE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL FORFEITS A $50 NONREFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE. CANCELLATIONS MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ARRIVAL FORFEITS ALL MONEY PAID UNLESS REBOOKED IN THE SAME UNIT WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF CANCELLATION AND USED WITHIN 4 MONTHS.
NOT VALID DURING HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS ON THE BEACH.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 3-6
- Both have private bath.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Beach View
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Stand up Paddle Boarding Stand up paddle boarding is as close as you can get to walking on water and its a great way to see the Gulf from a different perspective. If it’s your first time we suggest you learn on what us locals call the ‘flatwater’ on the ‘soundside’ of the island. If you are more experienced give it a go on the Gulf of Mexico. Early mornings on calm days are the best times to see dolphins. This company even does paddle board tours. Coastal Paddle Company rents paddle boards and even does paddle board tours. Contact them for more information and reservations at 850-916-1600 / 850-341-3831. National Museum of Naval Aviation National Museum of Naval Aviation Museum-Free Admission; (850) 453-NAVY; Open Daily 9AM-5PM; This is certainly one of the best aviation museums in the world. This museum is based in a 290,000 square-foot exhibit hall with bus tours to outdoor flight line. Located inside the Pensacola Naval Air Station. Exhibits include aviation art, photography, and memorabilia from before First World War to the Vietnam War. IMAX Theatre - film presentations every hour - usually avaition topics. Over 140 historic naval aircraft including: NC-4 Flying Boat - first plane to cross the Atlantic in 1919 F6F Hellcat - famous World War II U.S. fighter Skylab Command Module Special Dioramas include: World War II Carrier Hanger Bay World War II Carrier Island with fligh deck and working elevator South Sea Island forward Marine airbase Wartime home front Aircraft trainers and simulators ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beach Week in Pensacola
Beach Week in Pensacola
I just love this condo. The property is beautifully maintain and the condo is open, airy and just what we needed for our group. All the amenities you needed are there if you decide to cook in, bar b que or just set up appetizers before dinner out at one of the conveniently located restaurants. Beach towels are provided and that is a big help when you are flying it. This is one of the first condo's i have stayed at that i can say truly has comfortable beds. They feel new and the bedding was awesome, slept great for the week. The complex is on the sound side and you can see some of the water from the deck. The sound is great for small children and this is the only location i have found on the sound that has a beach. The water stays fairly shallow quite far out and there is no undertow, so Moms can relax a bit. You can see some beautiful sunsets from the sound as it faces west without bldgs to block your view. When you are up for "big beach" as we call it, it is a short walk across to the walkway over the dunes. This is my second year to rent this location and i will be coming back the same week every year for the foreseeable future.
- Guest Beachy (Shreveport)
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Holiday rates slightly higher Mar 02-May 21 $200/night .. $ 1300/week May 21-Aug 07 $250/night .. $1600/week Aug 09-Oct 28 $200/night .. $1300/week Oct 29-Mar 02 $180/night .. $ 1200/week prices do not include sales tax (11.5%), $50 processing fee or cleaning fees CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES SEE IN DESCRIPTION
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (850) 934-0049 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
the sound is just as nice with sugar white sand and clear water
The beautiful Boardwalk Resort!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013