Naples Florida Luxury 2BR/2BA/Den-Beautifully Furnished Condo Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tarpon Cove condo description
Luxury Condominium beautifully furnished in beautiful North Naples, Florida sun coast. This 2 bedroom, den, 2 bath condo is on the upper floor of a 2 story building with lanai overlooking wooded reserve. Lanai accessible from living, dining and master bedroom.
Unit beautifully decorated with furnishings of Florida and gulf décor, with ceramic tile floors, and bedroom carpet. Separate dining room adjacent to lanai, seats up to 8. Unit sleeps up to 6. Lanai includes George Forman electric grill and beautiful new patio furniture.
Monthly minimum rentals. Clubhouse use fee and unit cleaning fee included in rates.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Pull-out Queen-Sleeper in Den, Plantation shutters, ceiling fans, 3 entertainment systems, Rental Includes use of Club facilities at Tarpon Cove Yacht and Racquet Club and Spanish Wells Country Club, pool, tiki bar, restaurant, w/tennis, fitness, hourly boat shuttle to beach, Located in golfers paradise with numerous public/private, championship courses...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located in North Naples Florida, Tarpon Cove is a Private gated community. Homes include villa, condo and coach home style living with beautiful views of lakes and natural preserve areas. Tarpon Cove has a beautiful multi-purpose Community Center, three outdoor heated pools with restroom facilities, numerous lakes for catch and release fishing and many wildlife watching opportunities. Guests can enjoy miles of walking, jogging, rollerblading and biking on our tree shaded byways. Tarpon Cove is located close to some of Florida's most desired beaches. These include Vanderbilt Bch., Bonita Bch., Little Hickory Island, Delanor Wiggins State Park, Cocohatchee State Park and boat launch, canoe launch and Wiggins Bay. Guests of this unit have club use privileges at Tarpon Cove Yacht and Racquet www.tarponcoveclub.com and Spanish Wells Country Club www.spanishwellscountryclub.com. Included in guest rental fee. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent vacation getaway!
Excellent vacation getaway!
This beautifully furnished vacation home was the perfect choice for us! It is very spacious, clean, and comfortable! Being very close to our families summer home was a huge bonus! It is also very close to the beach with a handy pontoon boat shuttle running hourly. There is a outdoor pool and spa a short walk away and there are other amenities available. It is within minutes of any type of shopping or dining that you might enjoy. Made for a very relaxing visit! We would definitely recommend!
- Guest baperry (Toledo Ohio area)
- Date of stay 04/06/12
- Review Submitted 04/19/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Beautiful Condo, great location
Beautiful Condo, great location
My husband and I stayed here, our first trip to the Naples area. Gorgeous Condo, close to everything, quiet and comfortable, beautifully furnished in a great neighborhood. The Yacht and Racquet Club has everything, and the people there are really friendly. The Owner is a pleasure to deal with and we had a completely wonderful time there. We will definitely go back and rent this place again!
- Guest Cindy (Glen Burnie, MD)
- Date of stay 09/27/09
- Review Submitted 09/07/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Nov 2013 .......... $2800/month Nov 2014...........$2800 Dec 2013 .......... $3250/month Dec 2014...........$3250 Jan and Mar 2013 .. $3800/month Jan and Mar 2014...$3800 Feb 2013 .......... $4350/month Feb 2014...........$4350 Apr 2013........... $3350/month Apr 2014...........$3350 May-Oct 2013/2014...$2800/month *$500 Reservation fee/$250 Damage Deposit Rates in Us Funds Are Subject to 6% Tax, and Condo Application Fee of $125 *Occupancy is Subject to Showings By Owner/Agent
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: I bought this property in Naples because I really enjoy visiting this area. I am a Real Estate Developer and Broker in Annapolis, Maryland, I own my own business here in Annapolis and don't get to use the Naples Condo as much as I would like! The enjoyment of Tarpon Cove Yacht and Racquet Club and Spanish Wells Country Club is a wonderful bonus when using this Condo.
Why the Owner Chose Tarpon Cove:
I enjoy this area for the fine beaches, golf facilities and ease of travel. I enjoy visiting Old Naples and the many fine shops and restaurants there, there are so many sites so close to the condo it is difficult to name them all. It is a spectacular location.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The condo itself is a beautiful unit, with excellent views of the natural preserve area to the rear and a small lake in the front. The neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are friendly. It is a perfect getaway with all the amenities so nearby.
- Primary: (410) 841-5531
- Secondary: (410) 562-4786 (Maryland, USA)
- Fax: 410-841-5532
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cove Runner to Beach
Pool House and pool
Pool w/Tiki Hut
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013