Brand New House, Beautiful Warm Sea
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chicxulub house description
Chicxulub, the nearby fishermen small town, is close by and it provides for all your grocery and drugstore daily needs; it also has some small restaurants and amenities. You can also book fishing trips and water sports classes (windsurf, kayak and water ski).
We built this house for our own family vacation and will be pleased to have you as our guests. The house is fully equipped so you need not worry and be completely focused on relaxing and enjoying your vacation time. You can book for a week or for a full month at a time. If you're looking for peace and quiet or for a fun time plan, with our location you can enjoy the best of both worlds since we're located 15 min. away from the closest
town, but at an accessible distance from all commodities.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 5-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 7:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- For a perfect rest we include hammocks indoors on the window side so you can both rest and enjoy the privacy of your room, the kitchen is fully equipped with toaster oven, coffee machine and chilled water dispenser with purified water, the caretaker lives nearby and has a cellphone available, Area has lots of houses being rented by Canadian and American guests, We can take care of housekeeping services with an additional fee if requested in advance, the house is brand new, finished this August (2008) and fully equipped, it has an ocean view pool and the beach area between the house and the sea is perfect for recreational games, sunbathing, ideal for a quiet afternoon with bonfire and s'mores...moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Water Sports Gear
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- In the nearby city of Progreso you can find all kinds of water activities, seafood and international food restaurants, shopping centers, movie theaters and medical services, Merida Colonial City (our state capital) is 50 minutes away and includes many tourist attractions such as Mexican nights, museums and day trip tours, It has all American commodities and franchises such as McDonalds, Burger King, TGI Fridays, KFC, Costco, Sams Club, Wal-mart and Starbucks, Yucatan has more than 300 Mayan sites, natural wells and ruins, including the new seventh wonder of Chichen Itza; Colonial sites and monasteries,You can both visit the sites on your own or access tourist information and day trips; the closest Mayan site of Xcambo is 10 minutes away...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
GOOD & BAD
GOOD & BAD
Good Things: We stayed here for the month of May and found the house to be nice and comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped and the sitting room well furnished. The main bedroom has a comfortable new bed and a lovely balcony facing the sea. The pool is more of a dip pool really and is shared with the next door house. I would imagine that this would make it very crowded if both houses were occupied at the same time. Bad Things: The wifi internet that is offered is only a plug in 'stick' and will only provide very limited daily usage for about a week. The owner told us we would have to buy anymore time that we needed. We were very unhappy about this as the house is advertised with internet so one assumes, as is the case everywhere else, that it is unlimited. The beach and sea around this area is full of seaweed most of the time. Although the house is in a great position, we could neither sit on the beach or swim in the sea as it was just too dirty. Would probably NOT stay here again.
- Guest Mr. Traveler (London UK)
- Date of stay 05/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/11/13
Sep-Jun .. $450/week .. $1500/month ** Rates Are Negotiable Depending on the Number of Months Requested ** Please Contact Us for Specific Pricing and Payments
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We're the Montalvo's, we built this house from scratch looking to set a vacation place on a tranquil environment where we would share sunsets and sunrises.
Why the Owner Chose Chicxulub:
Beachfront is gorgeous and at the middle of Emerald Cost of Yucatan. The sea is very tame and easy to spend mornings or afternoons enjoying quiet baths under the Mexican sun.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The house is located on a very safe neighborhood and a caretaker of the house that lives nearby is ready to attend all your needs. You can enjoy the mexican sea breeze right on your bedroom.
- Primary: +52 (999)944-3893
- Secondary: +52 1 (999) 1011238 Please call anytime on afternoons or SMS anytime
- Fax: +52 (999)944-5768 Office fax
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining and Family Room - terrace access
Ocean view terrace - pool access
Fully equipped kitchen
Upstairs full bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013