Beautiful New Mountain Home/20+Acres Sleeps 18+/Available!!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tabernash house description
This luxurious and exquisite home is located in the exclusive Fairways at Pole Creek Golf Course. This beautiful home sits on 2+ private acres and is surrounded by an additional 20+ undeveloped wooded acres.
Our home offers the best of mountain living with in-floor radiant heat on the entire lower level and in every bathroom. You will find extensive use of knotty alder, granite, and stone work on all three levels. We have many log features in the home, such as the grand staircase, wrap around deck and the hand carved fire place mantel. The executive kitchen offers Viking appliances, a Sub-Zero refrigerator and anything else a chef could dream of.
With more than 500 established lodge pole pine trees, this is some of the most beautiful, wooded acreage Grand County has to offer. Don't take our word for it, just ask the family of Moose who frequently roam our property. You will feel completely secluded and swept away into your dream vacation.
Winter Park is every skiers dream. You have two downhill resorts to chose from: Winter Park/Mary Jane 15min. away or Sol Vista 10 min. away. If you prefer cross country skiing you have even more choices: Devils Thumb is 15min away, Rocky Mt. National Park and Grand Lake are 30min. away or just ski right over to Snow Mt. Ranch's extensive trail system.
Not only is Winter Park known for it's winter activities but also for it's amazing summer time fun. Winter Park is called 'Mountain Bike Capital USA' with over 600 miles of trails. At the base of Winter Park you will find the world's longest alpine slide, a climbing wall, miniature golf and several music concerts and festivals each year.
Some of the benefits of being in the Pole Creek community include:
Golfing on a challenging, 1020 acre, 27 hole course. The original 18-hole course has drawn international attention, with its design by Gary Player's Kirby-Player Firm, winning first Golf Digest's 'Best New Public Course of the Year,' then Golf Digest's title of 'The Best Public Course in Colorado.' The additional 9 holes that were added later were the work of Denis Griffiths. The 27-hole allure of The Fairways is not just limited to golf.
Fishing in one of the many privately stocked trout ponds available to Pole Creek guests is a popular activity. There is also Gold Medal fly fishing on one of the easily accessible nearby streams.
Lake Granby, Grand Lake and Shadow Mountain Reservoir are available for boating, sailing, canoing, windsurfing, and water skiing. Only twenty minutes away lies one of the nation's oldest and grandest national parks - the Rocky Mountain National Park - ready for exploration and outdoor adventure.
Explore the 5,000 acre YMCA at Snow Mountain Ranch with amenities including: an indoor pool, rock climbing wall, ice skating rink, cross country skiing, horseback riding, basketball/tennis courts and summer camps. You can gain access to the back entrance of the YMCA from our property.
Sleigh rides, snowmobile rentals, snow tubing, and dog sledding are 3 miles away.
This new home was purchased from the builder and has been furnished to match its Colorado mountain design. Come and enjoy our home and be prepared to make many wonderful and lasting memories.
For additional pictures and information please visit our web site. See link below.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 16-18
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- This exquisite home sits on 2+ private acres and is surrounded by an additional 20+ undeveloped wooded acres. In fact, over 70 percent of the land in this beautiful valley lies within the boundaries of the Arapaho National Forest and Rocky Mountain National Park, assuring the preservation of these wide open spaces. Pole Creek also takes pride in it's land and has beautifully interwoven it's homeowners with the golf course landscape, assuring lovely fairway vistas and access to common green spaces and trails for each resident. Carefully conceived covenants protect the architectural and aesthetic integrity of this exclusive community. Our home offers our guests the highest quality amenities not only on the exterior but on the interior as well. Our home is well equipped, from Viking appliances to your own espresso machine. You will feel pampered beyond your wildest dreams. You are completely removed from the world and transformed into a unique rocky mountain getaway....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Basketball Court
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- The back entrance to the 5,000 acre YMCA Snow Mountain Ranch recreational facility is a quick bike ride away. YMCA provides many activities such as an ice skating rick, indoor pool, horseback riding, rock climbing wall, basket ball and tennis courts, cross-country/snowshoe trails and much more. There is also a free arts and crafts building just for kids on the YMCA grounds. In the winter, the golf course offers miles of cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. In the summer you can fish in one of the many privately stocked trout ponds available to Pole Creek guests. Choose from two ski areas: Winter Park 15 minutes away or Sol Vista 10 minutes away. The friendly, nearby towns of Fraser, Granby and historic Grand Lake provide varied shopping, dining and night life attractions. Sleigh rides, snowmobiling, and a Safeway grocery store are all 3 miles away. Rocky Mountain National Park and Grand Lake are 20 minutes away. We also provide a variety of sleds, 2 pair of adult cross country skis, ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Our extended family had a wonderful time in this lovely home. The setting is beautiful and the appearance of three moose in the yard was an unexpected and fun surprise. We fed the birds and they showed up as soon as we put out food. We completed all the arrangements via email and the owners were quick to respond and give us advice. They left us a couple of great baskets with wine and other goodies we made use of while we were there. They also left many items in the pantry that they welcomed us to use and we thought that was a nice gesture as well. Our party ranged in age from 2 to 95 and everyone had a great time. We tubed at Sol Vista which is just right for younger children and grandparents and it is free. The families with children also used Snow Mountain Ranch for cross country and tubing which is convenient to the home. Our goal was to have a nice place to celebrate the holiday with enough room for everyone to be together and we were able to do that in the main great room/kitchen/dining area. Since our grandchildren are close in age to the owners, the games they had availabe were well used and the back pack came in handy for the two year old's cross country adventure. The washer and dryer were used frequently and the owners supplied everything needed for them. Thank you for sharing your home, for us it was the perfect setting for a wonderful Christmas celebration and we were sad for our time to end.
- Guest Gogo (Littleton, CO)
- Date of stay 12/20/10
- Review Submitted 01/12/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+.
NO CLEANING FEES!! $500 - $1200 night depending on time of year and length of stay (5 - 20+ nights) tax (5.9%) Security deposit ($1,500)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Beautiful Mountain Home on lots of acrage to explore/ more pics on our website
Master bedroom/ view more pics at www.freewebs.com/mountainhouse/polecreek.htm
The kitchen/great room/more pics @ www.freewebs.com/mountainhouse/polecreek.htm
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.