The House You'll Love~Unique, Relaxing~Comfortable, Clean~
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The perfect house to enjoy Anna Maria Island life—sunshine, most beautiful beaches in the world, great restaurants, shops, galleries—the feel of Florida as it used to be.
* Across the street from Bimini Bay on a quiet street.
* Privacy: landscaped with lush trees and plants.
* Light and airy, lovely views from every window.
* Recently renovated, comfortably furnished.
* White tile counter tops in sparkling clean kitchen. New washer & dryer and air conditioning system too.
* Two bedrooms have queen beds; the third is a den by day with two twin bed futons.
* Screened porch with an old fashioned glider, vintage wrought iron table and chairs. A new gas grill outside the screen door.
* Load our beach cart with chairs, umbrella—it's a short walk to the island's famous white sand beaches. And is there anything as beautiful as watching the sun set over the ocean?
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Tropical plantings. Quiet, private and peaceful.
Open the shades—view from one of two couches.
Dining area to den.
One of the two bedrooms with queen size beds.
Utility room: washer, dryer, closets, etc. and beautifully hand-painted screen.
View of Bimini Bay across the street.
Brilliant end to a another wonderful day.
Large and comfortable living room.
Fully equipped, sparkling clean kitchen. Door to lanai.
Lanai with vintage glider. Watch the palms sway in the breeze
Den or third bedroom with two futons.
Mailbox has paintings of our plants.
Our White Bird of Paradise
Load the wagon for a short walk to the most beautiful of beaches.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013