7910 Wishing Whale -Home in Whalehead Perfect for 2 Families!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Whalehead Beach house description
Start your day with a short walk to the beach, end your day eating dinner on the screened in porch, watching the sunset. Wishing Whale will fill your wish for a relaxing and regenerating vacation. Our hot tub, private outdoor shower, and sunny great room are just a few ways you can leave your everyday life behind!
The bright and airy great room offers the perfect place to sit back, feel the crosswind breeze, or even enjoy a movie. Walk onto the deck and sit on the screened in porch or in the inviting hot tub. During the day, whether it's the sun, shade, or privacy you crave, you'll find a spot on our spacious deck. Curl up in one of our comfortable deck chairs and enjoy a book from our extensive beach reading library.
This two story house, ideal for two families, has a master bedroom both upstairs and downstairs. Downstairs, the game room has a foosball table and video game counsel. The recently renovated master bedroom comes complete with a shower and double vanity. The second bedroom downstairs sleeps four in the kid-friendly bunk beds.
A second refrigerator downstairs offers additional room to stock up on your week's groceries, and the microwave and sink give you an easy way to heat up a midnight or game time snack.
Our ample back yard is a perfect setting for your bbq or volleyball game. Want a relaxing swing in the hammock? Check. A relaxing outdoor shower when you get back from the beach? Got it.
We invite you to be our guest in the amazing Outer Banks.
Beds: 2 Master Suites w/Queen, 2 w/2 Twins, 1 w/2 Bunk Beds
Keywords: Wishing Whale, Whalehead, Corolla, Outer Banks, , Beach, Beach Cottage, Vacation Home, Rental Home, OBX, Outer Banks Beach
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Hot Tub, Non Smoking, Volley Ball, 4 VCRs, Free Wireless Internet Access, Washer/ Dryer, Telephone, Ceiling Fans, Outside Shower, Partial Weeks in the off season, Bicycles, Foosball Table, Nintendo Game Cube, Badminton Racquets, Welcome Bag, Sheets & Towels Provided, Rec Room, 4 Cable TVs, Stereo, Highchair, Dishwasher, Answering Machine, Charcoal Grill, Screened Porch, Picnic Table, Beach Chairs, Umbrella and Beach Cart, DVD and VHS Library, Booster Seat, Hammock, Complimentary Dozen Bagels, Beds Made, Basketball Goal, 3 DVD Players, CD Player, Porta Crib, 2 Microwaves, Central Air/ Heat, Deck, 266 Yards to beach, Clock Radios, Books, Board Games and Puzzles, CD and Audiotape Library, Mini Bar w/Refrigerator w/Ice Maker, Beach Toys, Repeat Renter Discount...moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
09/10/11 to 12/31/11 $ 900.00 05/26/12 to 06/15/12 $ 1,420.00 06/16/12 to 08/10/12 $ 2,020.00 08/11/12 to 08/31/12 $ 1,620.00 09/01/12 to 09/07/12 $ 1,000.00 09/08/12 to 11/30/12 $ 1,125.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: (800) 635-1559 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: (252) 441-7166 (North Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 25, 2013