Panoramic Mountain Views Near Center Village
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Telemark Lodge condo description
10 Reasons to stay at this Deluxe Studio Condo...
1. Centrally located.
Walk from condo to American Flyer and American Eagle lifts.
2. Quiet and newly renovated.
Has all the amenities of a home away from home. Corner unit located at the end of the hall on the 3rd floor. Cozy up to the gas fireplace.
3. Spectacular Copper Mountain views.
The ONLY VRBO Telemark rental with TWO window views! Corner unit with 10-mile range mountain views from over-sized bay window and Copper Mountain views from the dining area window. Check out the magnificent slopes and the world renowned half pipe. Enjoy the moon and stars unfold over Copper Mountain and 10-mile Mountains. During the winter season, watch the fireworks or the torch parade coming down the slopes.
4. Rest and sleep comfortably for 4-5 people.
The queen-size Murphy bed features a deluxe mattress. The adjacent the twin-size sofa quickly converts into a bed. The bunk beds with two twin-size mattresses is separated from the main living space by a pocket door. Fresh linens are provided. The new windows make the condo super quiet!
5. Relax in the in-door hot tub with western-slope mountain views. No robe, no slippery walk or waiting for the elevator required.
6. Cook in a fully appointed kitchen. There is every tool and gadget you can imagine. Some coffee, sugar, spices, olive oil and vinegar are stocked.
7. Relax or get ready in the full-size bathroom. It has European shower head and a jetted tub, as well as a drying line. The separated vanity sink allows for more space to get ready. Clean towels are provided.
8. Tune into Cable TV, play your DVDs or listen to your iPhone music.
9. Park in one of the two indoor heated garages.
10. Store skis/boards in a private locker located just off the garage and the building entrance.
Just relax and enjoy yourself!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION IS KEY:
1. A 3-minute walk to the Center Village ski base (American Flyer & American Eagle). Easy access though shielded from all the noise in Center Village!
2. A few steps away from great restaurants and several coffee shops.
3. Walking distance to all the retail shops.
4. A free bus shuttle right outside the building to the Athletic Center (with a four-lane 25 yard pool, Spa & Massage, Sauna & Steam Room, and Athletic Equipment) and anywhere else in Copper Mountain. One stop bus ride away from the Ski School.
5. The biking trail to either Vail or Frisco just outside the front door.
6. A free bus ride to Frisco for dining (5 minutes), Silverthorn (10 minutes) for shopping at the Outlet Mall or swimming/sliding at the Rec. Center, Breckenridge (50 minutes) for shopping or testing out another ski area. Vail is just over the mountain pass.
7. An hour car drive to Buena Vista or a two-hour drive to Glenwood Springs for the hot springs.
A 7 night minimum stay is required. If there is a 3 night gap between reservations, please inquire.
Keywords: Central Village condo, quiet luxurious unit, mountain views, near slopes, indoor parking, hot tub
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1.25 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
Parking Off Street:
Free parking for renters in front of building. Beeler Parking Lot (paid parking) next to building. Chapel Parking Lot (paid parking). Free general parking at Corn Parking Lot by Copper Entrance....moreless
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- You do not want to leave, once you enter this gem: Fully renovated unit with quartz counter tops, cherry cabinets, state-of-the art European bath room and stand-alone vanity, multiple lighting fixtures, and all stainless steel appliances. Underground parking. Spectacular Copper Mountain Views from an over-sized bay window and the dining area. Cozy up to the Gas Fireplace. Quiet location at end of hallway. Vanity sink separate from a Full-sized Bath/Shower with sink. Sliding door separates Bunk Beds from main Living-Dining-Murphy Bed area. All New Appliances. Private Ski Locker. Grand Lobby. Hot Tub Access w/ Showers located on Same Floor, but away from Condo. Walking Distance to Car-free Village: Day Care for Babies/Toddlers (Winter), Restaurants & Bars & Coffee Shops, Shopping, Village Grocery Store, Arcade. Village Shuttle: Free and Bus Stop close by. Shuttle to Frisco (5 mins; add. Restaurants) and Silverthorn (10 mins; add. Restaurants, Outlet Stores, Recreational C...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Camp Woodward (http://www.woodwardatcopper.com) is the ultimate MBX, Skateboarding and Inline Skating experience in the West! Right here in Copper, one bus stop away from our condo! Winter: Snowboard Park & 2 Half pipes, Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced-Expert Slopes, Dinner Sleigh Rides, Ice Skating, NASTAR and Public Race Arena, Race Camps, Kite Skiing on Lake Dillon, Ski/Snowboard School (Adults / Kids/Teens), S'Mores By Fire Pit. Summer: ATV Tours, Cattle Drives, Outdoor Climbing Wall, Burning Stones Outdoor Theater, Scenic Chairlift Rides & Mountain Biking Runs, Biking to top of Vail Pass and then to Vail or to Breckenridge via Frisco, Quad Power Jump, Bumper Boats, Go-Kart, Movies Under The Stars....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect For Our Family of FourGuest comment entered by owner
Perfect For Our Family of Four
Hi Corinne: Just a note to tell you how much we enjoyed staying at your condo in Copper this past weekend. It was perfect for our family of four—more spacious than I expected, beautifully decorated, comfortable furnishings, lovely views, and so well-stocked. Especially appreciated all the hooks to hang skiwear and Ziploc bags in the kitchen (it’s the little things). Unfortunately we could not find the humidifier, but otherwise we were very comfortable. Just to let you know, one of the ski locker keys that we were given did not work—it would go into the lock but would not turn. Only other downside was two fire alarms in two days there--had to evacuate outside in the early morning and in the evening. We may be up at Copper for the Courage Classic Bike Tour in July. If we are, we will request your condo again. Thank you, Grace
- Guest Grace
- Date of stay 01/04/13
- Review Submitted 01/08/13
My husband and I just stayed here for the NYE holiday. The views were nearly 180 from this corner unit and actually better than the views from some of the buildings just 1/2 block closer to the lifts. Even though it looks like it's next to the highway, we didn't hear any highway noise as the building sits lower than the highway. We were impressed that the condo was in great condition as many places often get a bit beat up over time. The furniture was simple and smaller, but appropriate for the size of this studio condo. The lighting through out the condo is very adaptable with most things on dimmers which allowed us to create a nice cozy atmosphere or a brighter one as needed. The fireplace added warmth and coziness too. The jetted tub was fantastic, especially since the hot tub in the building was undergoing renovation this month. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed although the tiny 2 inch cheese grater gave us a chuckle when my husband tried to use it. My only requests would be to have some throw blankets available as I ended up pulling a comforter off of one of the twin bunk beds to use while on the lounger. Also the Murphy bed mattress is enclosed in plastic which causes one to sweat a bit. I say either get rid of the cover or add a mattress pad that can be washable and be a thicker barrier to the plastic. All in all we loved the place and hope to stay there again sometime.
- Guest Kelli (United States)
- Date of stay 12/31/11
- Review Submitted 01/02/12
Guest comment entered by owner
Condo was great! We had a wonderful time! Thank you!
- Guest Sherri K
- Date of stay 04/02/10
- Review Submitted 04/21/10
Guest comment entered by owner
We really enjoyed the condo. The location and views were awesome!
- Guest Amy & Tony
- Date of stay 03/19/10
- Review Submitted 04/19/10
Guest comment entered by owner
Thank you so much for the wonderful weekend in your Copper condo. It was beautiful and so peaceful.
- Guest CS
- Date of stay 02/21/10
- Review Submitted 02/21/10
We had a wonderful time! The condo is very close to the lifts and made it so easy for us. We were able to ski and return to the condo for lunch to warm up and eat something before heading back out to ski for the afternoon. The hot tub was a lifesaver for our sore muscles at the end of the day. The condo was well-designed, nicely decorated, and equipped with lots of cookware and ammenities to make our stay comfortable. I would definitely go again next year!
- Guest Ryan38 (Bronx, NY)
- Date of stay 01/14/10
- Review Submitted 01/14/10
Guest comment entered by owner
Thank you, We really enjoyed our stay. We were able to see the fireworks from the window. Very nice. Thanks and happy New Year! Patty F.
- Guest Patty Ferreira
- Date of stay 01/10/10
- Review Submitted 01/10/10
Thank you for allowing us to stay in your nice condo. It was very modern, nice appliances, good views, close to everything. Thank you for your flexibility. A little difficult w/ little children b/c of the layout. The bunk beds are in the bathroom area, so when they are napping/sleeping, cannot use the restroom unless you want to wake them up and one person cannot come or go b/c the door to the condo is also by the kids sleeping area. Overall a very nice place to stay for a couple and/or a couple w/ older children.
- Guest Stefanie1 (Littleton, CO)
- Date of stay 04/11/09
- Review Submitted 04/11/09
Guest comment entered by owner
"Thank you so much for the lovely stay at your condo! We absolutely loved the accommodation and the proximity to the mountain! Everything was just perfect!"
- Guest Lisa Subisati
- Date of stay 01/22/09
- Review Submitted 01/22/09
PERFECT!!!! We loved the location 5min walk to lifts. Your condo was clean with spectacular views. The chairs in the living area were cute but not comfortable. Kitchen was wonderful and well equipped. Security was great felt safe. We would love to stay again!
- Guest kathleen19 (elkhorn, Ne)
- Date of stay 01/07/09
- Review Submitted 01/07/09
Thanksgiving Week & Weekend..$165/night Nov 29-Dec 20................$180/night Dec 20-Jan 02................$260/night Jan 03-Feb 06................$175/night Feb 06-End of Season.........$199/night Excluded in rate is $50 end-of-stay cleaning fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We moved to Colorado 17 years ago. Colorado is unbeatable for its great weather and snow conditions. No wonder people here are friendly! Copper Mountain is just the cherry on top with its fabulous mountain offerings and vicinity to other great Summit County spots. We live in Monument, which is a two-hour drive away, and we love to visit our condo as often as possible. If we are not exploring the mountain, we soak in the hot springs at Glennwood Springs or Pagosa Springs, shop in Silverthorn, Vail or Breckenridge, dine at C.B. Grille, the Cantina or the Alpinista, have a beer at Endo's or a cocktail at Storm King Lounge. For our international guests, we also speak German, Italian and French.
Why the Owner Chose Telemark Lodge:
We are avid outdoor fans and love variety, with all the amenities a personal place offers. Copper Mountain has become our favorite resort to ski/ride, tube, bike, hike, shop, golf and soak in the hot springs over the years of exploring other mountain areas in Colorado. Copper was great for us as a couple to enjoy and is as equally fun as a family now. We are excited about the Woodward center to improve our ski/ride skills all year around. We fell in love with the location and views from our condo. We hope you get to enjoy Copper Mountain and our condo! We promise, you will come back for more. Corinne & Keith, Monument, CO
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We call our condo "Copper Vista" for a reason: the spectacular views from this corner unit at the end-of-the hall. We love to settle down and relax after our daily explorations in our fully renovated and favorite place away from home (love that fireplace and the kitchen!). We are proud to share it with you! A huge indoor hot tub w/views of the ski area and a splendid sunset, underground parking, storage lockers, and laundry room add to the wonderful experience. It is so easy to walk to the mountain base and so close to everything in Copper, and we get the quiet end of the deal. A free bus ride just outside the door takes us anywhere else in Copper or to Silverthorn and Breckenridge (no car needed). The bike trail is in front of the building. Check out the guest book to see what others have to say. And come to check it out for yourself!
- Primary: Cell (719) 651-4694 (Colorado, USA)
- Secondary: Home (719) 481-6413 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bay Window & Gas Fireplace in Living Area
Spacious Living Room & Murphy Bed
Separate Vanity Sink Area
Gas Fireplace & Dining Area
Kitchen & Dining (bunk beds separated from main living)
Master Bath w/ Jetted Tub and European Shower
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1.25 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.