Professionally Decorated-Week of June 1 Open
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Panama City has grown up. Still the most beautiful beaches, but now with a host of new, upscale properties and amenities throughout the area. And with a laid-back, comfortable feel of a beach town. We stay at our unit often and truly enjoy the family atmosphere.
We had our unit professionally decorated in a beach theme and made our own additions to make it a comfortable place to stay and believe you will find it one of the most enjoyable locations on the beach.
We also have keyless, electronic touchpad entry - so no need for a key or card key when you go out or go down to the pool.
Our Platinum rated unit is on desirable Thomas Drive near Captain Anderson’s and St. Andrews State Park. There is covered and secure parking. There is a king-size bed in the master bedroom, two bunk beds, and a queen-size sleeper sofa.
Enjoy spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico from the gulf front balcony or go next door to Schooners for lunch or dinner (their grouper sandwich is the best) or to get a nice frozen cocktail while you are on the beach or by the pool.
If you would like more photos, please contact me and I will send additional pictures.
Additional rental information :
*No renters under the age of 21 unless accompanied by parent.
*Check in is 3 pm and check out is 10 am.
*Only one (1) vehicle for parking is allowed (new 2013 HOA requirement)
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Amenities: Private Balcony, 9 feet ceilings in living area and bedroom, Expansive Glass Doors, Professionally and tastefully decorated, keyless electronic entry, Two oceanside tropical pools (one heated), Outdoor Hot Tub, Beach service - chairs and umbrella available, Fully-equipped Fitness Center, Covered Parking and Walkover, Cable TV with Premium Channels, Large TVs in den and master w/DVDs, High-Speed Internet connection for your computer, 24/7 Rental Management, Arcade Room, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Cooking Utensils and Linens provided...moreless
- Broadband Access
- Free Long Distance
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Great clean condo
Great clean condo
My family and I had a great stay at this condo (AS Always) with no problems at all. If you like it laid back with no partying going on next door and a family atmosphere, this is the place. Chattanooga,Tn.
- Guest Ace G.
- Date of stay 07/05/10
- Review Submitted 09/04/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, tourists without a car.
Apr-Aug .. $85-$150/night Sep-Mar .. $ 75-$125/night Fall & Winter Monthly Rates .. $1100/month - negotiable $55 Cleaning Fee One night's deposit Balance 10 days prior to check-in
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013