Luxury Lakefront Pool, Boatlift, Exc Rm Avail Aug 31-Sept 8
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kelowna condo description
LUXURY, LAKEFRONT West Kelowna 1400 SQ FT CONDO,pool, ex rm available in June!
Sept. 14- Oct $1600.00 week (or 3 night minimum $275.00 a night)
Barona Beach Resort is surrounded on 2 sides by water and 2 sides by orchards. The condo has a private deck overlooking the pool area (with hot tub) with a view to the 600 feet of beachfront, Okanagan lake and mountains beyond. Even the views in the back of the There is also a fully equipped exercise room, outdoor pool and hottub.
This unit has luxury furnishings and all of the latest amenities - hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and flat panel TVs including surround sound in the den, iPod compatible sound systems, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The kitchen is stocked with all of the equipment you will need, and the kitchen table seats 6 for dinner parties with friends (or for feeding the new friends your kids made at the pool!). The table on the deck seats 4.
The master bedroom has a top of line King bed with high thread count linens. The master has its own flat panel and DVD player for when you need to get away. Master ensuite has a soaker tub, separate shower area, granite countertops.
The second bedroom has it's own ensuite and queen bed. There is a pull out double in the open loft area.
For boaters - we are one of the few condos at Barona Beach Resort that has a boat slip available (separate rental). It is equipped with a hydraulic boat lift that can handle 6000lbs - good for any typical ski boat and heavier wakeboard boats(rental of boatslip and lift is extra)
- 1400 sq. ft.
- On floor 3
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- For boaters - we are one of the few condos at Barona Beach Resort that has a boat slip available (separate rental). It is equipped with a hydraulic boat lift that can handle 6000lbs - good for any typical ski boat and heavier wakeboard boats For those who like movies this condo features a Blu-ray powered, 5.1 surround sound, 46' 1080p high definition flat panel experience. There are two zones so you can put a movie on for the kids upstairs and play dinner music from CDs or your iPOD in the dining area at the same time (volume control for dining area is in the kitchen). Clock radios in the bedrooms all support iPODs as well....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
The is 600 feet of beachfront. The patio and master bedroom overlook the pool, beach, Okanagan lake and the mountains of Okanagan Mountain Provincial Park. Rear bedroom has a nice view of the surrounding orchards, mountains and the Mission Hill Winery....moreless
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- There are over 50 wineries in the Okanagan, with fantastic wineries in the neighborhood - Mission Hill, Quail's Gate, Mt. Boucherie, Rollingdale Winery and Little Straw Vineyards. Mission Hill has amazing food and is great for a special night out (make reservations well ahead of time). They also have summer evening concerts and movies in their grass amphitheater. There is a farmer who is a neighbor of the resort that operates a seasonal fruit and vegetable stand at the entrance to the resort - can't get fresher than eating the food grown next door! There are loads of golf courses in the Okanagan, the best known is Predator Ridge located between Vernon and Kelowna. The local courses are Twin Eagles Golf Course and Shannon Lake Golf Club. Loads of other things to do - orchard and cidery tours, Kettle Valley steamtrain ride, waterski school - you'll find loads on Google....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Thank you!Guest comment entered by owner
Just want to thank you for the great week at Barona. We will definitely come back next year! The unit was in such a great location and the view of the lake was so breath taking! I must comment on how clean the unit was. Really appreciate the care you took to make it perfect. Ronny and Dave McLean
- Guest Ronny and Dave McLean
- Date of stay 07/07/12
- Review Submitted 05/28/13
September 14-October 1 available!!!!!!! Dates avialbale AVAILBLE BY THE WEEK OR 3 DAY MINIMUM Sept 14- Oct 1, 201 available by the week or 3 days minimum $1600.00 a week or $275.00 a day includes taxes and cleaning
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We know how special it is to get away from it all for a vacation. We feel a great responsibility to ensure your vacation is everything you expect it to be!
Why the Owner Chose Kelowna:
We loved the location. We feel like we are away from it all at the same time close to everything we need in West Kelowna The golf course and exceptional wineries are minutes away and such a treat!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Kid's Stuff: At the resort the kids pretty much want to be in the pool from the moment they get up out of bed. They inevitably make friends at the pool and they come to each others condos for lunch or movies. At the beach they are with Mom or Dad (for safety) messing around on the beach, or playing games on the dock, jumping into the lake, fishing off the dock. Wakeboarding, water skiing and tubing are always a highlight, as well a biking around the area. Big kids might want to try going down the road to Gellatly and try jumping off the pier! Adult Stuff: Our favorite thing on a nice day is the Winemaker Dinners at Mission Hill Winery. The food and the view is unbeatable. Dinner at Quail's Gate Winery is great too. We hike at Rose Lake and mountain bike at Silver Star Mountain resort (day trip). The different festivals in Kelowna at City Park and along the waterfront are always fun. Naka's farm next door always has fruit and vegetables grown just next door for sale - you can't beat it. Sometimes Naka lets the kids go pick their own cherries, etc. - they love it!
- Primary: (604)657-0759
- Secondary: (604) 657-0759 (British Columbia)
View from living room and master bedroom
Living Room - kitchen table seats 6
Master bedroom - includes flat panel TV, with cable and DVD player
Home theater upstairs - sectional has a bed in it
Floor plan for unit. Note that we have twin beds in the second bedroom.
Roasting hot dogs and marshmallows at the stone fireplace on the beach
600 feet of private beach at Barona
View of the kitchen and living area
Master ensuite - soaker tub, stand alone shower, granite counter
Picture of the boat slip with 6000lb capacity boat lift
Moonrise over the lake
On the dining deck at Mission Hills Winery, Barona Beach below.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 31, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.