From $99/nt Midweek- One Bedroom Suite- Nightly & Long-Term Available
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
MGM Grand, The Signature condo description
Stay in the heart of the action in Las Vegas. Located on the grounds of The MGM Grand on the Las Vegas Strip. This 1 BR Suite is available for Daily, Weekly or Monthly rentals. We have other units available, please contact us for rates and details.
Our guests have access to all the pools, spas, restaurants, clubs, shows and all the other amenities MGM Grand has to offer, including daily maid service and 24 hour room service. All units have the serenity of a residence tower, with a walkway connecting it to the excitement of a world class hotel. Leave a credit card at check in and enjoy signing privileges throughout the resort.
No vehicle required - a 2 minute walk to all the attractions of the Las Vegas Strip and a monorail stop at the MGM Grand hotel, connecting it to the rest of Las Vegas.
Suite residents have access to the excitement, energy, and buzz that is a night out in maximum Vegas, while residing in a quiet, exclusive, upgraded environment, away from the crowds. See all details at our website.
- King-Size Bed with Queen-Size Sofa Bed
- Flat-Screen High-Definition TVs in Living Area and Bedroom
- DVD/CD Player
- Spectacular views
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Large Marble Bath with whirlpool tub
- Large Separate Glass-enclosed Shower
- Two-Sink Vanity with Flat Screen TV
- Two- or Four-Burner Glass Cook-top
- Subzero Refrigerator, icemaker
- Stainless Steel Microwave
- Granite Countertop with Sink
- Under-counter Refrigerator
- China, glassware, tableware, cookware, utensils, toaster, coffee maker, iron, and ironing board
- Fully Staffed Lobby Includes 24/7 Doorman, Valet Offering Complimentary Parking, and 24/7 Security Personnel/Guard Gate
- A Lavish, Fully-Staffed Heated Pool and Spa Area
- Usage of the Acres of MGM Grand Swimming Pools
- Available Hotel Services Include Concierge and Room Service
- Starbucks Coffee and Snack Shop
- A Private Fitness Center with State-of-the-Art Exercise Equipment
Keywords: Luxury Resort
- 925 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Clothing Optional/Nude Sunbathing Nearby
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Nice place to stay
Nice place to stay
Tower one, 16th Floor. Nice view, Jr suite at the Signature. Great place to stay.
- Guest bill (Kent, Wa.)
- Date of stay 05/10/11
- Review Submitted 05/16/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Best Place to Stay in Vegas
Best Place to Stay in Vegas
Absolutely amazing! Why pay the same price for a small hotel room, with none of the amenities, and half the class? I'll never stay anywhere else in Vegas again. LOVED IT!! Things I loved: - Great customer service by property management and staff - The beautiful kitchen and dining area. We made & ate breakfast there each day. - Soaking in the luxurious tub while I watched tv. - The view of the MGM pools. - The great deal - Being able to have the baby sleep while we hung out in the living/kitchen room The only small down-side is that you do have to walk a bit to get to the casino, but there's moving sidewalks that get you there pretty quick.
- Guest Joyful (Colorado)
- Date of stay 10/10/10
- Review Submitted 10/18/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
One Bedroom from $99/nt midweek +12% tax and $25/day resort fee, Single - Double Rates subject to change and availability. For each additional person add $15 each - 4 people max per suite. Weekends slightly higher. We offer other units, please contact us for rates and details Additional discounts for group bookings of 5 suites or more, and for extended stays of 10 nights or longer. See more details at our website See link below
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: 702-310-3737 Daily 830a-7p PST
- Secondary: 877-574-4685 Daily 830a-7p PST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1 Bedroom Suite - 950 SF - Sleeps 4 adults
King Bed - Master Bedroom - 1BR Suite
Enjoy 3 pools, fitness center, spa, all restaurants and clubs of MGM Grand
38 floors of luxury
MGM Grand Pool Complex- All our guests have access to this Oasis.
Tower 1 pool area
Tower 2 lobby area
Marble Bath - Whirlpool Tub - Glass Shower
Full Kitchen - All appliances, utensils, glass, silver, china + 24 room service
Tower 2 pool area
Living room area of One Bedroom Suite
Outside relaxation area
The Signature is located in the heart of all the action!!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 12, 2013