Fantastic **Luxury (2 Master En-Suites) Villa, Private South Facing
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
The Manors at Westridge villa description
After all the fun of the fair, there's nothing nicer than to come home, kick off your shoes and relax in luxury. Book this Florida Vacation Rental Villa and you could be doing just that..... sitting beside a luxury south facing private pool to catch the last of the Florida sunshine, raiding the fridge for just what you fancy whenever you feel like snacking, gathering round the table to plan tomorrows activities, perhaps cooking up a barbecue for an al fresco feast on your patio, or lounging in front of the cable LCD HDTV in an air-conditioned room while you recharge your energy levels... In short, enjoying all the comfort of home and more; with all the excitement of Orlando, Florida!
The luxury villa is set on a Large Corner lot close to the clubhouse at the much sought after 'Manors at Westridge'. It is a peaceful & idyllic location to return to after a day of excitement at the various theme parks or golf courses.
The Great Room lives up to its name. We have upgraded all the furniture offering an exceptionally high degree of comfort and luxury. One of the sofas converts into a double bed so the villa is able to sleep up to 10 people and the patio doors look out on to a very inviting extended pool area. Vaulted ceilings give you a wonderful feeling of space and size.
Included in the room is an entertainment centre with a Sony PLAYSTATION 2, cable LCD HDTV, CD player, DVD/Blu-ray, various CD´s & films and a selection of games. We have also added ceiling fans in the Great Room and all the bedrooms, even the pool area which will assist the full air-conditioning throughout the villa.
Finally there is a phone available with FREE local, long distance and international calls (up to 100 countires including Canada & UK), also an answering machine is available.
The Dining Room is open plan and over looks the Great Room through to the pool area. The large table has been upgraded to add more space for your dining making it a more relaxing & enjoyable experience.
The Nook is a breakfast area to us Brits! Luxury Italian porcelain floor tiles have been added and again the furniture has been upgraded so that it is a larger size and better quality. This will make those busy breakfasts before you rush out for the days adventure, just a little easier. It has a lovely view of the pool area.
Our kitchen is fitted with oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee percolator, blender, large fridge freezer & all the crockery, glassware and utensils you will possibly need. Luxury Italian Porcelain floor tiles have been added. This makes it home from home for the chef and can save you a lot of money on eating out. Role in from a day out and just knock up a quick meal you fancy instead of visiting a restaurant. If you have small children accommodating their needs will be much easier. Or if you fancy having a glass of wine by the pool you do not have to worry about who´s driving. We also have a large washing machine, tumble drier & clothes line located in the double garage.
1st Master Bedroom:
This room is especially fitted out to make sure the parents also have their little bit of luxury. Queen pilow top bed. The tray ceiling fan assists the air conditioning, there is also a hair dryer, telephone, cable LCD HDTV and a Blu-ray/DVD that you get to choose what channel is playing. We have also added a comfortable side chair and table by the patio door which gives a lovely view and access to the pool area. A pool door also gives access from the en-suite, quite luxurious. There is a large walk in closet (wardrobe) with plenty of space and a dresser for your other clothes. Lets not forget you also have a large en-suite bathroom with your own private door to the pool area. Luxury Italian Porcelain Floor Tiles have been added. The upgraded shower head gives many different types of sprays to suit your mood, power, champagne, pulse, you choose. Don´t worry about linen, pool towels (some themed for the younger guests) and luxury bath towels they are all taken care of and included free of charge.
2nd Master En-suite
Now this is the beauty of this villa, it has a second master en-suite. Therefore there are no problems over who gets the master. Second Master en-suite. This room also has a large closet (wardrobe), ceiling fan, hair dryer and yes we have added an en-suite bath room to finish off the luxurious feel. Luxury Italian Porcelain Floor Tiles have been added. The upgraded shower head gives many different types of sprays to suit your mood, power, champagne, pulse, you choose. Don´t forget there is also a cable LCD HDTV with Blu-ray & DVD and a Queen pilow top bed.
This room has been decorated to cater for the smaller guests of the party, their own little den. It has it´s own built in wardrobe with special children´s clothes hanger and there are two twin beds that are just as suitable for us big children. We have also added a fun ceiling fan to assist the air-conditioning, nice and cool for when you return from a days adventure. To top it all a Disney themed TV & DVD. This room shares a third bathroom which also has a hair drier. Luxury Italian Porcelain Floor Tiles have been added. The upgraded shower head gives many different types of sprays to suit your mood, power, champagne, pulse, you choose.
Our second twin bed room. It has it´s own built in wardrobe and bedside tables to store all your bits ´n´ pieces. We have also added a ceiling fan to assist the air-conditioning, nice and cool for when you return from a days adventure. A portable stereo system adds some ´sounds´ to the room. A cable LCD HDTV and Blu-ray/DVD adds the entertainment. This room is perfect for any age group. It also shares a third bathroom with hairdryer. Luxury Italian Porcelain Floor Tiles have been added. The upgraded shower head gives many different types of sprays to suit your mood, power, champagne, pulse, you choose.
South Facing Pool Area:
Our luxury south facing private pool area is simply fantastic. It has an upgraded pool, fully covered extra large deck area, upgraded pool furniture, towel stand, BBQ, pool heater, ceiling fan and to top it all, it is south facing. On your return from the theme parks, the pool will be waiting to bathe your hot skin in cool water. Just imagine sitting by your own pool in the evening relaxing and maybe having dinner or a snack, simply wonderful.
The pool has heating facilities and we recommend that you budget for this during the cooler months between October – April. There is also a pool cover provided to keep the heat in. A pool alarm and pool fence provide a degree of safety for children (however old). The pool screen ensures the Florida bugs are kept out and you can sunbath in peace. Further plastic chairs are available for you to use after a dip so you don´t get a wet lounger.
Use of the BBQ is free of charge.
The front of the villa has motion lighting to assist you when entering the front door or via our electronic garage door.
Some of the features include:
* Free Wi-Fi
* Sleeps 8-10 people, Ideal for 2 families to share
* 2 Master en-suite bedrooms with Qeen pilow top beds, LCD HDTV, Blu-ray/DVD and one over looks the inviting pool with a comfortable chair and side table & has a pool door,
* 2 Twin bedrooms. 1 Disney Themed with Disney lamp, TV& DVD. 1 with LCD HDTV and Blu-ray/DVD and sound system. Both rooms share a 3rd bathroom
* Fully Fitted Kitchen, Washing machine & tumble drier
* Fully upgraded luxury furniture throughout
* 4 Cable LCD HDTV´s, Blu-ray and DVD´s, 1 Disney themed TV/DVD
* Full air conditioning
* Ceiling fans in all the main rooms and the pool area
* 2 Phones with FREE local,long distance and international calls (up to 100 countires including UK & Canada).
* Upgraded large deck area with South Facing Pool
* Upgraded pool furniture with towel stand, fan and FREE BBQ.
* Upgraded South Facing pool
* Pool heating available
* All linen, pool and luxury bath towels included
* 24 hour local Caretaker
* FREE Blu-ray/DVD with selection of films in Great Room, Twin Room and Masters, Disney themed TV & DVD in Disney room.
* FREE CD Player with selection of CD´s
* FREE Safe (X2)
* FREE BBQ
* FREE Crib (cot) (x2), High Chair & Stroller (pram).
* Security alarm (monitored) Pool alarm and safty fense.
* Wet area´s tiled with top quality Italian porcelain tiles.
* Sony Playstation 2 with games
* Table Tennis Table
* Tiki Area
Were fully loaded so don´t miss out on this fantastic villa. Contact us NOW.
Air conditioning, Cable television, Charcoal grill, Coffee maker, Deck, Dishwasher, Dryer, Blu-ray DVD Player, Full kitchen, Garage, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stereo System, Swimming Pool, Telephone, LCD HD Television, Washing machine.
Activities/Attractions (on site or around Davenport)
Art Galleries, Beach (1 hour drive), Cycling, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseriding, Hunting, Kayaking, Live Music, Movie Theatre, Museums, National Parks, Parasailing, Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing, Snorkeling, State Parks, Swimming, Theatres, Theme Parks, Walking, Water Skiing, Wildlife viewing, Windsurfing, Wine tasting,
Just 10-15 min from all the Disney Attractions. State parks and lakes close by. All the Orlando attractions are within easy reach of our villa.
- 1 story
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Low Allergen Environment
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Disney Room: This room has been decorated to cater for the smaller guests of the party, their own little den. It has it's own built in wardrobe with special children's clothes hanger and there are two twin beds that are just as suitable for us big children. We have also added a fun ceiling fan to assist the air-conditioning, nice and cool for when you return from a days adventure. To top it all a Disney themed TV & DVD. This room shares a third bathroom which also has a hair drier. Luxury Italian Porcelain Floor Tiles have been added. The upgraded shower head gives many different types of sprays to suit your mood, power, champagne, pulse, you choose. Our second twin bed room. It has it's own built in wardrobe and bedside tables to store all your bits 'n' pieces. We have also added a ceiling fan to assist the air-conditioning, nice and cool for when you return from a days adventure. A portable stereo system adds some 'sounds' to the room. LCD HDTV This room is perfect for any age group....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 1st Master Bedroom: This room is especially fitted out to make sure the parents also have their little bit of luxury. The tray ceiling fan assists the air conditioning, there is also a hair dryer, telephone, cable LCD HDTV and a Blu-ray/DVD that you get to choose what channel is playing. We have also added a comfortable side chair and table by the patio door which gives a lovely view and access to the pool area. A pool door also gives access from the en-suite, quite luxurious. There is a large walk in closet (wardrobe) with plenty of space and a dresser for your other clothes. Lets not forget you also have a large en-suite bathroom with your own private door to the pool area. Luxury Italian Porcelain Floor Tiles have been added. The upgraded shower head gives many different types of sprays to suit your mood. Don't worry about linen, pool towels (some themed for the younger guests) and luxury bath towels they are all taken care of and included free of charge...moreless
- Total Luxury Upgrades throughout * Free Wi-Fi * Sleeps 8-10 people, Ideal for 2 families to share * 2 Master en-suite bedrooms with pilow top beds LCD HDTV, Blu-ray/DVD and one over looks the inviting pool with a comfortable chair and side table & has a pool door, * 2 Twin bedrooms (1 Disney Themed with Disney lamp, TV& DVD) that share a 3rd bathroom * Fully Fitted Kitchen, Washing machine & tumble drier * Fully upgraded luxury furniture throughout * 5 Cable TVs, Blu-ray DVDs * Full air conditioning * Ceiling fans in all the main rooms and the pool area * 2 Phones with Free local, long distance and international calls (terms apply). * Upgraded large deck area with South Facing Pool * Upgraded pool furniture with towel stand, fan, Free BBQ. * Upgraded South Facing pool * Pool heating available * All linen, pool and luxury bath towels included * 24 hour local Caretaker * Free Blu-ray/DVD w/selection of films in Great Room & Masters, Disney themed TV/DVD in Disney rm...moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- CD Player
- Books For Adults
- Game Room:
- Music Library:
- Video Library:
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
sports and adventure activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps
- Alarm System
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Basic Soaps
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Water Cooler
- Activities Guide
- Free Long Distance:
- Wireless Internet:
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Living Room:
- Ducted Heating
- Laundry Soap
- Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock
- Living Area
- Security System
- Iron & Board
- Paper Towels
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Gated Community
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Towels
- Small Cooler
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill:
ReviewsWrite a review
JUST HAD A FAB. TWO WEEKS AT YOUR VILLA, WITH OUR FAMILY(DAZ & DANIELLE)HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED YOU TO TWO FRIENDS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FLORIDA FOR NEXT YEAR. FABULOUS VILLA, POOL GREAT & CONVENIENT FOR SEEING THE SIGHTS OF FLORIDA. HOPE TO GO BACK OURSELVES ONE DAY.. MAYBE NEXT YEAR!!
- Guest Colin & Joyce Milner (LEEDS.W.YORKS.UK)
- Date of stay 09/01/03
- Review Submitted 09/21/03
We stayed in this lovely villa for nearly five weeks, in total there were 7 of us (4 adults and 3 kids). The location of the villa was perfect it was about a 20 mins drive to all the Disney Theme Parks. There were supermarkets within easy reach by car, and also restaurants that catered for everyone's taste nearby. The villa had really good amenties, the kitchen was well equipped with all the utensils you needed to cook. It had a large fridge, dishwasher and oven. We cooked a full roast dinner with no problems on several occasions. The bedrooms were clean and had lots of cupboard and drawer space. The bathrooms were spotless and there were plenty of towels in the cupboard. There was a large washing machine and tumble dryer which we used regularly. The pool area was clean and tidy with plenty of chairs/sunbeds. The maintenance man came to clean the pool several times whilst we were there and he was only a phone call away if we needed him for anything. The kids had a playstation to play on and also a table tennis table in the garage that kept them amused for hours. We had a BBQ several times, which was great. I cannot fault the villa at all, we had the most awesome time there, and after a five week stay (due to the Volcanic Ash Cloud) we did not want to leave to come home. I would recommend this villa to family and friends with no hesitation at all. It really was the best holiday we have ever had and hopefully one day we will return.
- Guest Lorraine B.
- Date of stay 03/27/10
- Review Submitted 02/08/12
JCHolidays Florida Villa
JCHolidays Florida Villa
Superb villa, great location, immaculatly kept and the attention to detail is second to none. This was our 3rd visit and we will book again as soon as we can.
- Guest Yvonne C.
- Date of stay 12/29/10
- Review Submitted 01/05/12
You can do better in Orlando.
You can do better in Orlando.
The home's location is OK, and the pool worked. Beyond that I found the following issues that will make me try another home in the future: > The carpet is old and a bit dirty. > Pool was not maintained ona weekly basis as advertised. > No privacy in pool area or backyard - everything is open. > BBQ uses charcoal and doesn't work that well. > The home is not kept particulary clean. > The dishwasher is very loud, making sleeping or watching TV more difficult. > TV reception on the lower channels is poor. > You can't open open any of the sliding doors to the pool without an alarm going off, and you can NEVER leave them open for air. This diminishes the vacation experience. > The internet access (Club House only) is spotty. > There is one key to the home kept in a lock box. With multiple people coming and going, this is a pain. > The guest is expected to have the home, towels and sheets clean before the next guest comes. We lost a day mopping, vacumming and doing laundry prior to leaving.
- Guest Dad007 (Denver, CO)
- Date of stay 12/20/08
- Review Submitted 01/06/09
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
Owner response: This is the first comments we have had like this. We are very surprised at them becuase we were in the villa the week before and no one went in after us. We send out feedback forms after each guest to make sure the villa is in tip top shape ready for the next guest. So lets address your issues: The carpet.... The carpet is in good condtion and was spot cleaned during our visit. It is also cleaned with a carpet cleaner twice a year. Pool ...The pool is maintained on a weekly basis. When you called the MC they came out within the hour and spoke with your father who agreed there was no problem. No privacy...The pool area is exactly as it looks in the photographs. It is the thing that everyone gives us the most praise about in our feedback forms. BBQ.... It is a park style BBQ which is standard in Florida. You put on the charcoal and light it. Clean... The home is immaculate. We did a deep clean before you arrived. We have many reviews telling us how nice the house is. The dishwasher... It is a stanard dishwasher that is in all villas. TV... We had no problems when we were there a week before but we have reported it. Open doors.... It is Florida Law to have alarms on the doors to prevent children drowning. It is also stated in our advert that these are in place. Internet access ....You reported this to our MC on Christmas day and it was fixed boxing day. It is the responsibility of the HOA not us. One key ....This is for security reasons. You can leave the key in the box so who ever gets there first can get in. This was explained to you by the MC when you arrived 2 hours early and they were kind enough to let you in. You then took the key with you leaving your party unable to get in the villa. Phoned the MC and argued with them about a call out charge for coming out of their way to let them in. Expected to .... This is a self catering holiday and all you are asked to do is take the sheets off the bed, put them in the washer and turn it on. It was also stated in your terms and conditions. Your comments here are exaggerated. You do not need to mop the floor or do anything else. It also helps keep the rental costs down, which you were keen on. If anyone has any questions about the above please contact us direct as we feel that this is an unfair review of a magical villa. If you would like testimonials we have a long list of very happy customers that would be happy to talk with you and a snow bird that came back four years in a row.
Guest comment entered by owner
Hi, We hope you enjoyed your holiday experience in our Florida Villa. Please feel free to add your comments to this guest book and we look forward to hearing from you again very soon. Happy Holidays, Joanthan & Sarah
- Guest Jonathan & Sarah Cleaver
- Date of stay 07/22/02
- Review Submitted 07/22/02
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Dec 16
5 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 6
7 night min stay
Jan 7 - Mar 31
5 night min stay
Apr 6 - Jun 30
5 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
When using this system please note that pool heat is an optional extra.
Contact us for full details.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Taxes Included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando MCO at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Port Canavral at 70 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 27 and I4 at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Various at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Various at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Various at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Sarah and I had visited Florida several times before and it is always changing, there is always something new to go back to. We lead very busy lives so we decided to go for a holiday home that we could go back to year after year and have a fantastic holiday and rest. But the adventure is always around the corner. We have met so many wonderful people and made lots of new friends. When we go back the neighbours walk past and wave or pop in for a chat. It is such a great neighbourhood.
Why the Owner Chose The Manors at Westridge:
Simply in our opinion and experience it is one of the best. The location is spot on, the community is immaculate and well maintained. The club house has been a great place for meet ups, swims and work outs. The villa is south facing with a fantastic pool area, we live by the pool when we are there. Inside it is well layed out and we have maintained it to the highest stand. Our guest come back also year after year, so we must be doing it right. We have put in all the latest TV's Blu-rays, high spead internet etc. You really will love it as much as we do. The most common feedback we get is 'we just did not want to leave, we will be back'
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Book now and see for yourself.
- Primary: +44 0118 9448027
- Fax: +44 0118 9448027
Imagine yourself here? Fantastic Large South facing pool that our guests love.
Great Room with pool views, entertainment centre inc. LCD HD TV, cable, Blu-ray
The Nook with pool views. Great for breakfast.
Large Dinning table for those nights in cooking up a feast.
1st Master En-suite with pool access, soft fluffy towels, walk-in shower.
Twin Room with cable LCD HD TV and Blu-ray.
Mickey Says 'See you real soon'
Large corner lot with over sized deck. The pool area is our top best comment.
Pool Towels provided for your comfort. South deck so you can soak up the rays
Large South facing oversized pool deck, lots of pool furniture. Guests love it.
Fun in the pool, pool toys available. Close your eyes and feel the sun.
Ping Pong available.
Large Corner lot
Lots of coupons and help with the attractions
Full Kitchen with all you need in. Fab breakfast bar great for chatting at.
Large Master En-suite with pool views, access to pool, LCD HD TV, cable, Blu-ray
2nd Master En-suite with LCD HD TV, cable, Blu-ray, safe. Perfect get away.
Disney Room with TV/DVD and fun fan. Great fun how ever old you are!!!
Very special Disney room where dreams come true.
Mickey BBQ free for you to use
Large refreshing Pool area
Covered lania with pool fan to keep you cool. Don't you just want to jump in?
Tiki Area at nights, Chill with a glass of wine or a beer
Mickey and Minnie are waiting just for you.