Pelican Sound - 27 Holes Golf - Special Rates Available !!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Turnberry condo description
When you rent this immaculate third floor Pelican Sound condominium, you can enjoy all of the following:
1. 27 holes of Championship Golf, an Aqua Driving Range, Club House with a pro shop for shopping including men's and women's locker rooms. Call for details on golf fees.
2. Spectacular views from the large screened lanai (approximately 250 square feet) of two fairways and several lakes. The large sliding glass doors off both the great room and the eat-in kitchen open up the entire unit to south-Florida style outdoor living from the fully-screened lanai.
3. Professionally decorated condominium with all the amenities. Just bring your toothbrush.
4. Two completely separate bedrooms; the master has a king sized bed; the guest bedroom has twin beds.
5. Two baths, the master has a huge, glass-enclosed shower, the guest bath has a shower, tub combination.
6. Complete kitchen with dishes, pots and pans etc., an eating area for four in the kitchen plus bar stools at the counter.
7. Beautiful round dining room table with four chairs.
8. Living room with sofas, an easy chair, a huge beautiful cocktail table and an entertainment center. One of the sofas is a sleeper if needed for an occasional guest.
9. Enclosed utility room with a washer and dryer. ALL TOWELS AND LINENS PROVIDED.
10. Spacious and light, the enclosed living area is 1,300+ square feet, very clean and freshly decorated.
11. Free boat shuttle to Lovers Key Beach via the Estero River or borrow a free kayak canoe, or launch your own boat.
12. Quality tennis program.
13. Large, well-equipped fitness center, with weights, cardio, etc; adjacent to the River Club pool and restaurant.
14. Access to five pools including the 2,400 square foot main pool and hot tub at the River Club location. The pool areas also have gas grills, tables and lounge chairs.
15. The condominium is one building away from one of the pools and hot tubs. An easy 2 minute walk.
16. Full dining privileges at the Club House and the River Club.
17. The Club House has both casual and formal dining with a nice bar (with happy hour specials).
18. The River Club sits poolside and is more casual.
19. Great location - only 14 miles (about 20 minutes) south of the Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers.
20. The newly built Coconut Mall outdoor life-style center is about two miles away with a number of excellent restaurants and high-end fashion retailers as well as Best Buy, Office Max, Target, etc.
21. Charming, historic Naples is about twenty minutes south on U.S. 41. Visit South Fifth Avenue for upscale dining and shopping, then watch the sunset over the Gulf.
22. Fort Myers is about twenty minutes north on U.S. 41.
23. White sand beaches are about ten miles away, or take the free beach shuttle boat.
24. The condominium is in a private, beautifully manicured, gated community.
25. Your car has ample parking with plenty of visitor spaces.
26. There is an elevator or there are stairs for easy access to the condominium.
27. The condominium is ABSOLUTELY non-smoking. No pets allowed.
28. If you need more space, there is a very nice large storage space with your own private locked door on the same floor as the condominium. We supply beach toys, and two set of golf clubs-bring gold balls, golf gloves and sun-screen.
29. And finally, if you enjoy playing cards or games there are a number of events constantly scheduled at the Club House, as well as regularly-scheduled boat trips, special dinners and happy-hour specials.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
11% Florida State Tax due with deposit.
MINIMUM RENTAL ONE MONTH.
Multi-month Rental Available with Special Pricing.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- CD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Water View
- Lake View
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Great Spring/Summer/Fall 2012 Specials !! Leased thru March 2012. April thru October 2012 - $2,300/month November, December 2012; January 2013 - $2,900/month Feb, March 2013 - LEASED !! April, 2013 - $2,700/month May thru October 2013 - $2,350/month $400 Transfer Fee, $500 Security Fee, $125 Exit Cleaning Fee, plus FL sales tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Mary and I have been traveling to Southwest Florida for years, staying at a variety of places and we really wanted a place of our own with lots of golf, on-site dining and lots of pools that was still close to the beaches. We decided to invest and started looking in mid 2007 for something that had it all.
Why the Owner Chose Turnberry:
Before we invested in Pelican Sound, we looked at over 40 condos in 16 different communities. Pelican Sound BY FAR had the quality of golf we wanted, most gorgeous landscaping, nicest amenities and bicycle and walking-friendly trails everywhere - in the 540+ acres. We loved the idea of a free beach shuttle - BY BOAT - to Lover's Key beach. We use it every time we are there and usually make a 1/2 day trip out of it since the departure and return times are flexible.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We really like relaxing on the Lanai at the end of the day, watching the lights come on in the Clubhouse reflecting off of the lakes. We enjoy dining out, and Coconut Point - 1.5 miles away - has so many great choices. We even ride our bikes there for lunch on some days. We've also discovered a lot of quiet out-of-the way spots too. We are wildlife lovers, and the choices abound for walking and bike tours all over southwest Florida.
- Primary: (614) 582-9441
- Secondary: (614) 923-3300 (Ohio, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
River Club pool-one of 5 pools in Pelican Sound
Great room with large TV, DVD, VHS, CD/stereo and high-speed wireless internet !
Dining room adjacent to Kitchen and Great Room
Master bedroom with LCD TV, large glass-enclosed shower and walk-in closet
Hot tub and gas grills adjacent to the pool shown above with dramatic lake views
Estero River with free boat shuttle to Lover's Key white-sand beaches !!
All new appliances, granite and cabinets
Great room has double sliding doors that open to the screened Lania
Wonderful views of the Clubhouse, course and Lakes form the screened Lanai.
Nicely furnished Guest room-adjacent to 2nd bath.
One of 5 pools - this one just steps from your door !!
Main Club House Entry
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 27, 2012
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.