The Ultimate Home - Dual Masters - Screened Patio/Pool - Game Rm - Beach 3 Miles
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hollywood Beach house description
An overview of our Hollywood Hills 3,000 Sq. Ft. 4BR/3BA property with Heated Pool & Media/Gameroom...
The Ultimate Home! You can enjoy year round fun and sun for the entire family at our Hollywood Hills home, totally redone as a 'MEDIA' home with Flat Screen HDTVs in each room (all providing 360 Digital TV Channels, 46 Digital Music Channels, Extensive On Demand Library, HD-ready DVR receiver with Total Home DVR Service and a Movie Package which includes SHOWTIME, The Movie Channel (TMC), FLIX, STARZ & Encore and a Home Theater room with reclining theater seats, it is well appointed, large and very accommodating with two master suites. Situated on a fenced 1/4 acre lot, we offer a secluded screened patio with a 15' x 30' heatable swimming pool. The expansive furnished patio will enhance your atmosphere during outdoor meals where you can make use of the outdoor television, refrigerator and gas barbecue grill.
Recreation: Located just 10 minutes away is the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino featuring over 2,500 of slots & games and now featuring Vegas-Style Slots! Emerald Hills Golf and Country Club is also just down the street. Just a mile away is Topeekeegee-Yugnee Park (known as T.Y. Park for short) which features a Swimming Lagoon, a treated waterfall and swimming beach. There's also Castaway Island, a water playground complex featuring two pools, a picnic area, a concession stand and restrooms. T-Y also offers paddleboats and rowboats for rent, bat/ball/glove rentals for baseball fans, two hard tennis courts, two basketball courts, a biking/jogging path, volleyball areas and concessions. For the children, there is also a kiddie park with jogging stations just a few blocks away as well. For the beach goers, you can drive and get there in 10 minutes or less. There is plenty of parking along the beach as well as multiple public parking garages.
Hollywood Beach Broadwalk: Over two miles of car-free enjoyment. Bicyclists, runners, walkers and rollerbladers set their own pace on this path which is bordered by six miles of Hollywood's famous coastline, boutique hotels, charming shops, cafés and places to eat facing the ocean. Hollywood Beach is a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Hollywood Beach consists of more than seven miles of three, uniquely beautiful beaches. North Beach is an area where city, county, and state parks meet to create an eco-friendly paradise, rich in nature and water activities.
Visitors can experience jet skiing, para sailing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, and fishing.
For the mall shoppers, the 2.4 million square feet Aventura Mall is only a short drive away and is anchored by Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, Nordstrom, & Bloomingdales. With over 100 specialty stores & 30 food establishments, this mall is one of the highlights of South Florida. The AMC Movie Theatre within the complex contains 2 concession stands and a 24-screen megaplex.
Family Oriented Amenities: His & Her Bicycles, two high chairs, two pack-n-plays, two strollers, one large crib, one child's bed, one child's car seat, various toys for toddlers/children and numerous pool toys!
Free unlimited local and long distance calling to more than 60 countries: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas°, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei°, Bulgaria, Canada°, Chile, China°, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam°, Hong Kong°, Hungary, Iceland, India°, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Republic of Macau°, Malaysia°, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico°, Romania, Russia, Saipan°, San Marino°, Singapore°, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand°, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States°, U.S. Virgin Islands°, Venezuela & Zambia.
- 2875 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Allow us to walk you through the home... Common Areas: The entry foyer welcomes you to the home with a view through the dining room of the pool and patio area. The large welcoming living room features a plush leather couch and loveseat, in addition, there is a queen leather sofabed and a center table with four ottomans to provide seating for twelve. The dining room area features a beautiful wood table with seating for eight, a large glass hutch with formal dinner ware, eight wood chairs w/leather seats for your comfort and direct access to the pool/patio area. The kitchen is equipped with service for 12 as well as all the pots, pans, cookware necessary to create your own gourmet meal. We feature an electric stove, a wall mounted single oven, a microwave, a dishwasher and a side by side refrigerator with filtered water and ice dispenser. We also provide a coffee maker, blender, tea kettle and all necessary utensils to stock your kitchen....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The utility room contains a washer and dryer, an iron, ironing board, desktop computer and workstation area with printer. Bedrooms and Bathrooms: The bed layout of our home is as follows; 1 King, 3 Queens, 2 Fulls, 1 Twin, 1 Queen Sofabed & 1 Twin Fold Away, allowing up to a maximum of 16 occupants. The master bedroom features a king size pillow top bed with a spacious sitting area and sliding glass patio access, a lighted ceiling fan, a mirrored dresser with two night stands, a private bathroom with a shower and a 32' LCD HDTV. The 2nd bedroom features two full size beds, one twin bed, three night stands, a lighted ceiling fan, one gamer chair, a Sony Playstation 2 with dedicated TV, Wireless Controllers, 14 Games and a 19' LCD HDTV...your kids will love this room! The 3rd bedroom features two queen size beds, a dresser and a center night stand, a lighted ceiling fan, a Sony Playstation 2 with dedicated TV, Wireless Controllers, 14 Games and a swivel mounted 17' LCD HDTV....moreless
- The 4th bedroom (2nd Master) features a queen size sleigh bed, a dresser with two night stands, a lighted ceiling fan, sliding glass patio access, a bar with two stools, a private bathroom with a shower, a lighted ceiling fan, a 26' Wall Mounted LCD TV. In being a 'Media' home, all bedroom televisions provide over 200 digital channels featuring HBO®, Starz®, Cinemax® and Showtime®. Comforts: The highlight of the home is our 24' x 24' media/game room. It features 6 home theater seats that recline fully and a 50' Plasma HDTV with Sports Entertainment Package, HBO®, Starz®, Cinemax®, Showtime® and On Demand – including HBO On Demand® and Showtime On Demand HD™ – with thousands of hit movies and prime-time shows, all enhanced with a surround sound stereo receiver. The room also provides a 7' pool table, 3 Billiard Spectator Chairs and a 9 in 1 combination game table. Outside you will find plenty of seating around the 30' screened pool where there is also an outdoor TV and refrigerator....moreless
- Video Game Console
- Music Library
- Pool Table
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- Games For Kids
- Video Library
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- CD Player
- Books For Adults
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Coin Laundry
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Fly Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Ice Skating
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Communication / Internet
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Bottled Water
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Filtered Water
- Wireless Internet
- Local Activities Guide
- Laundry Soap
- Alarm Clock
- Water Cooler
- Iron & Board
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Maps
- Computer Available
- Ceiling Fans
- Security System
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Large Cooler
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Chairs
- Lawn / Garden
- Child's Swing
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovly holyday in this house. You dont miss anything in this house. You should see and try out you self. Thank you! See you a again. We will be back. Pia and the 9 others from sweden.
- Guest Sveriges turister (Sweden)
- Date of stay 03/01/08
- Review Submitted 04/02/08
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers, people with disabilities.
The house was great and large enough to accomodate several families. Description was very accurate. We were pleasantly surprised to find many dvd's and playstation2 games on site. The beach chairs, umbrellas and beach toys were also a plus. A few bummer things is the pool heater was not working. On day four it was replaced, so we enjoyed one day of warm water. The rental company said they would refund our money for pool heating. The gas ran out on the grill, the one time we wanted to use it and the printer was out of ink, so we couldn't print any coupons for attractions or boarding passes. House was clean inside, but the outside could use a little work. The Hollywood boardwalk was wonderful! Great places to eat and get ice-cream. Went to the Tappas bar downtown and the food was awesome. A little pricey, but worth every penney. The Seminole Hard Rock casino was also worth the visit.
- Guest Kim (Midland, MI)
- Date of stay 03/26/11
- Review Submitted 04/06/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Manager response: We strive to ensure the description of our homes are accurate to ensure our renters are comfortable in knowing what they will find when they arrive. Unfortunately, we had to wait a week for the new pool heater one to arrive from California.
This place was the best ever. Perfect location and area. It was close to everywhere we wanted to be. The rooms were just fine and the neighborhood was great! we loved that house and hope we can stay at the same place and time next year...lol...We Loved It! Thanks again for letting us rent this spot, we appreciated it and everything was wonderful!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 05/25/10
- Review Submitted 05/25/10
We were very pleased with the house and all of the amentities. We were a large group and everyone was very comfortable. We would definitely rent again.
- Guest Ange hup (Canada)
- Date of stay 05/13/10
- Review Submitted 05/13/10
The house was very comfortable and clean. When we used the pool it was refreshing, but we could only use the pool 3 days out of 7 The heater only worked for 3 days. The pool guys came out, but it only worked for one day. Overall the house worked out well for the eight of us.
- Guest brenda r. (northeast pennsylvania)
- Date of stay 03/07/10
- Review Submitted 03/07/10
We came down to the area for Super Bowl XLIV. We were hoping to find something a little "different" than the typical hotel experience. Wow, did we hit the jackpot! The home was centrally located to everything! You can easily get to Miami, South Beach, Ft. Lauderdale...anywhere you want to go! And then when we wanted to relax, the home was perfect. The screened-in pool, the entertainment room, the comfortable bedrooms...everything met our expectations and exceeded them! I would gladly recommend this home to anyone considering it, and I would also like to give a HUGE compliment to Nicole and the staff that made it happen!
- Guest Ray23 (Indianapolis, IN)
- Date of stay 02/14/10
- Review Submitted 02/14/10
OMG, this house is absolutely awesome and we had a wonderful time. It was clean, the grill came in handy and the ammenities are to die for. My family wants to come back and stay for a week. Everyone was pleased with the house and kept asking how I found it. Your staff is great and it was a pleasure working with them. If you are looking for a house with room and great ammenities - look no more. Thanks again, it was awesome.
- Guest Gwen14 (Woodbridge, VA)
- Date of stay 01/27/10
- Review Submitted 01/27/10
Comment Text: Gary and Angie are the best! We have stayed in several of their properties and each house has been wonderful - clean, comfortable, spacious. The Hollywood Hills house has become our family's favorite because of the game room. For the 09 Xmas holidays, our extended family - grandmothers, niece, sister - convened here from different parts of the country. Gary and Angie's attentiveness is what makes each visit special. If there is anything small or large that needs their attention, you can always count on an immediate response and resolution. And Gary and Angie's cheerful attitude never make you feel like you are being a bother. I highly recommend this property.
- Guest Mike & Angela Campbell (New York, NY)
- Date of stay 01/17/10
- Review Submitted 01/17/10
I stayed in this house in December with a group of 9 guys for a bachelor party, and we were very pleased with the experience. The house itself was very clean when we arrived, and the rooms were very comfortable. The house includes awesome amenities, including a computer with internet, a kitchen with a ton of appliances, and an awesome game room. The house even has small things that prove extremely convenient, such as spices and cooking materials in the cabinets, brochures and menus for local restaurants and attractions, etc. Perhaps most importantly, the owner/managers are attentive and honest. When we had trouble with the pool heating and wireless internet, the managers returned our phone calls within minutes and showed up to the house to assist. Finally, the cleaning staff noted a broken kitchen appliance after our stay, and rather than automatically deduct the cost from our security deposit, the manager accepted my word that we had not used/broken it, and I received the full deposit back. To me, this shows great integrity, and I very much appreciate it. This house is an excellent residence for groups of any composition, from families to spring-breakers. For the younger, wilder crowds, I would simply caution you to not make noise outside late at night and not trash the house---my group didn't have any trouble because we didn't make any trouble, and this is a nice, residential neighborhood, and the house is in good enough shape that it would be noticed if you trash the place or break anything. Finally, this house is only about 10-15 minutes driving from the beach, and we found the local cabs to be prompt and reliable (this from a New Yorker!). I would gladly stay here again on my next visit to Hollywood.
- Guest Jeremy Chester (New York, NY)
- Date of stay 12/16/09
- Review Submitted 12/16/09
Our family had a fantastic time at the villa,our teenage children had all the facilities they could ask for and more...The entertainment equipment and computer facilities inc laptop and wifi were exceptional.. The villa was well appointed and very clean...Would recommend as a family location to anyone... Thank you for making our stay an enjoyable one...
- Guest Gloria Rose (London)
- Date of stay 11/15/09
- Review Submitted 11/15/09
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2013
3 night min stay
Extra Nights: $315
Notes: Departure Cleaning fee is $175.00 USD - Rates are All Inclusive of Taxes! Note - Peak Rate Dates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Cleaning $175
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International at 8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Tri-Rail at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Florida Turnpike Hollywood Blvd Exit at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Just 3.5 miles west of Hollywood's Boardwalk at 3.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Rickey's Bar at 0.5 Miles
Welcome to Hollywood Hills Media Vacation Rental Home - The Best Value!
Open Concept Living Room Area w/Pass Through Kitchen Window
Open Kitchen w/Electric Appliances
Master Bedroom Suite w/Four Post Bed - King Size Pillow Top Bed
Master Bathroom w/Large Shower
Bedroom 2 - Two Queen Size Beds
Bathroom Two - Updated w/marble Counter-top and Air Conditioned
Bedroom 3 - Twin Size Bed - Sony PlayStation 2 w/Dedicated TV - 27&quot; ...
Bathroom 3 - Large Shower - Updated Marble Counter Top - Air Conditioned
Media Room HDTV w/Surround Sound - 200+ Digital TV channels - 30 Movie Channels
Screened Covered Patio - Multiple Ceiling Fans - Outdoor TV & Refrigerator
Covered Carport Area Features Ping Pong Table - Rear Driveway Fits Two Cars
Living Room - Large Open Windows - Leather Queen Sleeper Sofa
Wood and Leather Dining Room Set Seats 8
Eat in seating for 5
Sliding Glass Door Access to Pool/Patio
Updated Air Conditioned Bathroom w/Marble Countertop
Bedroom 2 - 32&quot; LCD HDTV - PlayStation 2 w/Dedicated TV Console in Closet.
Bedroom 3 - Two Full Size Beds and One Twin Size Bed
Bedroom 4 (2nd Master) w/One Queen Size Bed - Sliding Glass Door Patio Access
Game Room - Six Reclining Home Theater Seats - Pool Table/Foosball - Media Room
Workstation Provided - Washer/Dryer - Free Unlimited Local/Long Distance Calling
Additional Seating - Rear Yard w/Avocado Tree and Kids Play Set
His/Hers Bicycles - Barbecue Grill w/Side Burner
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.