Charming Beachfront Condo on the Texas Gulf of Mexico
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other South Padre Island Properties condo description
The kitchen is separated from the dining area by a long bar and 4 bar stools. On the bar is the telephone on which you can make free local calls and nationwide long distance calls. Sorry, no overseas calls! The large dining table has six leather swivel chairs.
Two new leather sofas in the living room convert to queen size hide-a-way beds. All linens and pillows are furnished. The Lazy-Boy recliner is comfortable for watching the 32 inch flat screen TV which is on cable and includes both HBO and Cinemax. On the balcony you can have your first morning cup of coffee while you watch the sun come up over the Gulf of Mexico! Chairs and a table are furnished. You can watch your children down on the beach or go down and play sand volley ball. Swim in the large pool or relax in the hot tub after a game of tennis. Unit # 204 has its own heat/air conditioner with your own thermostat. We have two elevators. If you need to do laundry the laundromat is just across the walkway.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with late model appliances, a Mr. Coffee, toaster oven and toaster, and a blender. Plenty of dishes, flatware, and cookware. All you need to bring is some groceries!
All linens are furnished except beach towels. They seem to disappear!
This condo was completely renovated late in 2010 - It was finished the first week of December and is in very good condition.
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Low Allergen Environment
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Comfortable King sized bed with fitted bottom sheet is in Master bedroom which also has a TV and DVD player. A recliner is in the bedroom for resting or watching TV. A window wall looks down on the beach and overlooks the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. A ceiling fan adds to your comfort. The large walk-in closet has plenty of room. A full size ironing board and iron is stored in the closet. Two adults and one child can sleep in the guest room in the queen bed and one twin daybed.The guestroom also has it's own TV and DVD player. A smaller closet is in this room which is decorated in a lighthouse theme. A ceiling fan gently moves the air for their comfort. The mirrored closet doors to the closet give you a full length view of yourself....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms have recently been redone. In the master bath we removed the divider wall, the tub-shower combination and vanity. We built a large walk-in shower, tiled the floor, and installed a new double sink marble top vanity.The mirrored closet doors give more mirrors to the bath area. The guest bath got a new tub-shower combination and a new marble top vanity. A curved shower rod gives more space in the shower. Plush towels are in both bathrooms....moreless
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with plenty of dishes, flatware and cookware. There is a Mr. Coffee, a toaster, a toaster oven and a blender. We have a new icemaker refrigerator, dishwasher, ceremic top range and built in microwave oven. The bar has four barstools and the dining table has six chairs which give us seating for ten people. We recently renovated both bathrooms. The master bath now has a large walk-in shower and the guest bath has a new tub-shower combination. All our beds are comfortable. The pillow-top queen bed is also new. All beds have fitted bottom sheets. The sofa in the living room converts to a queen bed and the loveseat makes a full bed, all linens furnished. There is a table and six chairs on the balcony which overlooks the beach and across to the Gulf of Mexico. South Padre Island has plenty of shops and restaurants. A short drive to Brownsville and across the International Bridge and you are in Old Mexico for shopping and dining. ...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Coin Laundry
- Water Parks
- Not Necessary
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Basic Soaps
- Alarm Clock
- Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Parking On Street
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Toilet Paper
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Housekeeper Optional
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Tennis Court
- Wood Deck
- Beach Towels
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Great condo but questionable area.
Great condo but questionable area.
First let me say that the condo is a 5 star, modest but very clean and modern, 0 complaints! I gave my stay an overall 4 to help you navigate through some potentials pitfalls. Upon arrival we were greeted by another party hanging out in the parking lot at the front entrance with their music and bass at levels that were vibrating us inside of our vehicle, (no exaggeration). Apparently this did not garner the attention they missed as youths so they began demonstrating the 'poddy dance' in between the parked vehicles to maximize their starved efforts for attention. Or at least I assume they were doing the poddy dance since they were bobbing, weaving and holding their groins? This coupled with an entrance to the facility that is dated and not well lit provided for plenty of initial concerns about our stay. Upon entering the front office I was greeted by a younger heavy set gal that let me know the party before us paid for a late checkout and we would not have access to our room as I expected, (it was well after 1 pm but you cannot check in until 4 pm, I must've missed this somewhere). I explained that we just purchased a substantial amount of groceries and many were frozen or refrigerated. She made it clear that she couldn't care less about our predicament. I asked her what we should do and she reluctantly called the general manager, (at this point I'm wanting to cancel our entire reservation). Aurora the general manager arrived and she was awesome! She found a place for our refrigerated foods, apologized for the ridiculous noise and assured us that it would be taken care of. True to her word the circus act out front subsided shortly thereafter and our inital bad taste about the facility was soon removed. The beach was not cluttered at all and quite nice but your should know that condom wrappers, used condoms and overhead airplane advertising announcing "Trojan: you can't wait to get it on!" are part of the landscape. After explaining that to my children the seaweed and dead jellyfish that washed up on the shore weren't such big deal. Overall we were very pleased with the facility but would not ever come back to this area again. We came the week after spring break so I figured these types of experiences would not be commonplace? I understood the mountains of trash, garbage and broken bottles that had not been cleaned up from the week before and had no issue with that. The ongoing trashiness of the community was startling though.
- Guest Dave B.
- Date of stay 03/18/12
- Review Submitted 03/23/12
I got back today from a 5 day, 4 night vacation in this condo. The owner of the condo is extremely helpful in your trip planning. She always responded to emails within a matter of days, sometimes hours. The Island is BeAuTiFuL. The beach is great, you can walk for miles. The weather, even in December was mild and wonderful for us as Minnesotans. Both Blackbeards and the Wanna Wanna Beach Bar are walking distance from the condo. All other activities on the island are only minutes away. The pictures don't do the condo or the view justice. It is better in person! The condo was clean, spacious and had everything we needed and more provided. Front desk staff were courteous and helpful. We felt safe at all times. The heated pool was a treat since the ocean was a bit chilly, even for us. We were very sad to leave today and head back to chilly Minnesota, but if I ever go back to South Padre this would be the first place I would choose to stay and plan to recommend it to any family or friends that are planning a trip. It is a must!
- Guest Happy Vacationer (Avon, Minnesota)
- Date of stay 12/27/10
- Review Submitted 12/31/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, people with disabilities.
We stayed at this condo this past week (Aug 12-14, 2010). Our overall experience was great! The overall description of the property is very accurate. The pictures are true to what is there with the exception of the living room sofas which have been updated and are alot nicer than the ones shown. The condo is super clean and inviting. The kitchen is fully equipt with anything you may need to cook any meal. The location is great! You are close to very thing. The beach is just a few steps from your door and sitting on the balcony at night listening to the waves is so soothing. The property itself is great. Has one big pool that the kids really enjoyed. Management is always ready to help. The owner was super nice and very easy to get in touch with. Will definetely consider this condo for my future island getaways.
- Guest Dee Lopez (RGC)
- Date of stay 08/12/10
- Review Submitted 08/15/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway.
Other fees may applyWinter: January 1 - March 1 $2400 per month Off Season: April 1 - May 1 Sunday-Thursday $195 per day Friday-Saturday $325 per night $950 per week May 2-May 31 Sunday-Thursday $225 per day Friday-Saturday $295 per night Peak Season: June 1-July 31 Sunday-Thursday $295 per day Friday-Saturday $355 per night Fall: August 1-31 Sunday-Thursday $225 per day Friday-Saturday $250 per night September 1-December 31 Sunday-Thursday $145 per night Friday-Saturday $175 per night High Season: June 1-August 15 Sunday-Thursday $275 per night Friday-Saturday $295 per night No weekly rate Winter rate: January 1-March 1 $2400 per month Call for March rates April 1-April 30 Sunday-Thursday $129 per night Friday-Saturday $140 per night Weekly rate $850 per week May 1-May31 Sunday-Thursday $149 per night Friday-Saturday $159 per night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Harlingen International Airport at 40 Miles
- Primary: 800 237-4786
- Secondary: 956 761-4959
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Follow the walkway to the beach
All you need is your groceries!
Condo #204 is newly redecorated
Both sofas make queen beds
Queensize bed in guestroom
Sleep tight in the master kingsize bed
Three people any age can sleep in the guestroom
Let's cook and eat in tonight
The vanity in the master bath has a marble top with double sinks
When do we eat?
Can't wait to hit that good kingsize bed!
Marble topped vanity in the guest bath
Welcome to Condo #204
Eat or play games on dining table
Plenty of comfortable seating
Guestroom also has twin daybed
32' TV has full cable programing
Catch your favorite TV program
Have your morning coffe on the balcony of #204
Ahhhh, let's sit a spell on the leather convertible sofas!
Sit on the balcony and watch the waves from the Gulf of Mexico
Plenty of seating to visit or watch TV in the living room
Windows in the master bedroom look down on the beach
Families enjoy fishing on South Padre Island
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.