Skaha Lake Vineyard Estate-Gorgeous Lakeview Home in Penticton
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This beautifully newly furnished 5 bedroom home sits on top of a huge hill over-looking Skaha Lake and many vineyards. There are beautiful mountain and lake views in every direction!! We are a 10 minute drive South of Penticton.
Our 2 acre property (private and secluded)includes its own small vineyard, apple trees, peach trees, cherry trees, apricot trees and beautiful perennial gardens!
You can enjoy beaches (a 10 minute walk to Kaleden's own beach on Skaha Lake or a 5 minute drive to Penticton beach), hiking, wine tasting in numerous wineries in the area, golfing (eight golf courses within 15 minutes) and sightseeing in the beautiful Okanagan Valley.
Panoramic views of Skaha Lake from this 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3000 sq. ft home on 2 sunny acres of vineyard. Country setting in bedroom community of Penticton . Lots of room for kids to play and two large decks where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful view of the lake and mountains. Close to the wineries of the South Okanagan and to the sandy beach, tennis courts and park at Pioneer Park on Skaha Lake. Pet Friendly.
WE DO NO NOT USE THE VRBO CALENDAR - PLEASE EMAIL US FOR OUR CALENDAR OF AVAILABLE DATES. THANKS.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Queen size Beds (4), Double Beds (1)
- 4.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May 1-June 13/Sept 16-oct 15 $1950/wk or $300/nt, 3 nt min stay or clean fee appli June 14 - Sept 15: $2500/wk, Sat to Sat only in july and aug 5% gst is charged on 30% of the reservation total. 35% deposit to confirm reservation ~~ Balance due 30 days prior to arrival $500.00 damage deposit required at check -in on Visa or Mastercard Cancellation 30 days or more prior to arrival forfeits your deposit. Cancellation within 30 days forfeits all payments, however, if able to re-book your property a full refund minus a $50 administration fee will be provided.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
wonderful lake view from all rooms in the house
Typical bedroom at Skaha Lake vineyard Estate
Wonderful mountain vistas from the house!
Ponderosa beach and park is 1km away
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 21, 2013