Great Family Townhouse on the River with a Fantastic View.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Seaside townhome description
Beautiful Townhome with outstanding riverfront views and deck, amenites including gas fireplace, stainless steel appliances, granite counters and tile baths.
Wonderful beach experience for the family on the Oregon Coast. A short walk to Broadway in the heart of Seaside or walk directly to the beach. You can also enjoy your own waterfront activities from your townhome: fishing, birding and boating.
This Townhome is on the Necanicum River as it flows out to the Pacific Ocean. The views are spectacular; enjoy the river, the changing tides, boaters and wildlife. Townhome features a deck for enjoying an outdoor BBQ, a meal, or just a relaxing time viewing the surroundings. The view changes from day to day and from season to season. Beautiful sunsets add to many evening's memories of your stay.
THANKSGIVING SPECIAL:4 NITES FOR 3, COMPLIMENTARY PUMPKIN PIE.
STORM WATCH SPECIAL: 3 NITES FOR $320.
Christmas and New Year: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2.
See you at the beach where LIFE is truly better!
Keywords: Town House
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1) Trundle Bed (2 twins)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Tub and shower available
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Gas Fireplace
- Special amenities provided during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. If there is something special you would like during the year...ask us. We always try to accommodate. The Thanksgiving holiday includes a large Holiday Fair at the Convention Center within viewing distance, the Parade of Lights which is just across the river...a view from your living/dining room, and the arrival of Santa in the downtown area. GREAT PLACE TO SPEND time with the family. Join us for a memorable holiday or just a relaxing time at the beach. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Enjoy Family Friendly Broadway, the Prom, Crabbing and Clamming, Outlet Mall, nearby Astoria' Astor Column, Maritime Museum and Fort Clatsop. Great holiday activities. Beautifully decorated with lots of things to do...for those of all ages. Come join us for lots of fun and memorable moments....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Fall and Winter
Nov 8 - Mar 1, 2014
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Special Fall and Winter Rates exclude President's Day, Valentines, and Thanksgiving
First night' rental due as deposit at time of booking and received within three working days.
Balance due within 2 weeks prior to arrival date. Checks and money orders accepted.
Please make check to Paul Goodell and send to Coral Cook 90971 Hwy 101 #7, Warrenton, OR 97146
- Cleaning fee: $100
- Tax Rate 9%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 503-407-8011
- Secondary: +1 503-861-8476 If no answer, please leave a message...
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A view from the upper loft.
Fully stocked gourmet kitchen. Enjoy the view while preparing meals.
Master bedroom with private river view deck.
Kichen and dining areas allow for outside views of the surroundings.
Breakfast bar and living room.
Experience the Sunsets of a Lifetime
Living room has gas fireplace and several views of the river.
A view from the upper deck.
A view from Master Bedroom.
Entrance to 828 N. Holladay Dr Townhome
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013