Festive 1st Floor Beachfront Condo,Fitness,Tennis, Hot Tub
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Enjoy a wonderful beach vacation in Perdido Key, Florida at Shipwatch, offering some of Perdido Key's finest accommodations and amenities. This ground floor condominium is located on the Gulf of Mexico with unobstructed views of the Key's sugar-white beaches. The new gulf side pool is now open and ready for you to jump in and enjoy!
The river side features a large swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, boat launch and boat/trailer parking. Ole River is perfect for boating, skiing, sailing, and jet skiing. Whether you enjoy sunning on the beach or waterskiing down the Intracoastal Waterway, Shipwatch's varied amenities and location on both the Gulf and Intracoastal provide lots of variety for your next Perdido Beach vacation!
* Visit the nearby Naval Aviation Museum
* Catch the Blue Angels flight demonstration practice
* Gulf Island National Seashore on Perdido Key offers a natural retreat for hiking, swimming, fishing, and bird watching
* Charter a boat for Dolphin watching or Fishing at one of the nearby marinas
* Enjoy the area festivals such as the Frank Brown International Song Writers Festival held every November
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Launch, Boat Trailer Parking, Tennis Courts
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Spring .. $190/night .. $1145/week Spring Break .. $230/night .. $1375/week Summer .. $285/night .. $1695/week (Peak $2035) Late Summer .. $205/night .. $1230/week Fall .. .. $170/night .. $1015/week Winter .. $135/night .. $ 805/week ** Rates do not include taxes/fees ** Optional travel insurance available
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 02, 2013